亚洲杯决赛 中国 对 日本[r] 汉语专区

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by greenlion, Aug 3, 2004.

1. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Shaster, you hit the nail right on the head. I think the Chinese Football authority should hire you as a consultant. That is, if you're not too busy already.

2. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    But does the Chinese league play enough younger players to help them develop? The veterans dont move out to play and more and more younger players join, do the young players get the chance to develop in china nowadays? I remember awhile back people like Ma Mingyu, Fan Zhiyi, Hao Haidong were unmovable in their team because of their big name and the coaches didnt have the guts to replace them even if a younger player might produce better performances. Is that still happening around the c-league?

3. oxygen041

oxygen041 New Member

Jul 15, 2003
    china
    我是中国的韩迷,02后练成的

4. Orange3man

Orange3man New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    T.Dot, Canada
    咁多簡體字.....I am Canada Soccer fans came from Hong Kong 啦....plzz help~!!!

btw, I think China's 曲波, 邵佳一,and 董方卓 are quality young players from China~~~

5. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    他妈的。。我用NETSCAPE 根本打不出中文字。用IE又常常挡机。还是用OPERA最好。又快又方便。

哇,我没来BIGSOCCER一会儿,想不到来了这么多会说中文的朋友。希望大家多多发帖子,把这里搞热闹一点!

6. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    The problem is definitely our C-League. Our U-18s have always been up there with the rest of the world. Remember the Argentina tournament a few years back with Du Wei, Qu Bo, Wang Xinxin, Gao Ming, etc? We were one of the best teams in that tourney. And in Toulon we were one of the better teams (tying France and beating Brazil.)

Problem is we don't have a competitve league to push our talented U-18 to a world-class level. Our young talents cannot possibly get much better playing in the C-League with its mediocre level of soccer, coaches, and facilities. Contrast that with young talents from France or England for example who are in much better footballing environments, so naturally they develop much faster and are able to develop into a much higher level.

I think we can learn a lot from the J-League. Their ladder system is very well in place there and their coaches and facilities are vastly better than ours. (So many C-League teams have been cash-scrapped, some don't even have enough money to buy basic training equipment.) It comes to no surprise that Japanese players are overall better than Chinese players.

It's sad to see that we have so many good seeds but we just don't put enough water on them.

7. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Agreed! Another is not only a Chinese problem but a worldwide problem. Once these young players get large amounts of money they dont seem to put in the time to improve their game.

Forza....did you convert yourself into a Chelsea fan?!?! I thought you were a RM...Roman's money have gotten to you huh...

8. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    I remember reading an article during the Oly qualifying on Wu Pingfeng. He said that all the big money-earners on the Oly team talk only about cars, houses, and other material things. Wu said he could not communicate very well with them because he's not rich enough to afford these things.

But the situation with high salary has improved this season with the Super League imposing a rule restricting the total salary of the team below 40% of the total operating income, IIRC.

About Chelski, yeah I just love the smell of money. :)

9. shanghaileeder

shanghaileeder New Member

Aug 11, 2004
    Shanghai
    :p cheer up,m8
    wer making progress ,anyway ;) it wont be long b4 we beat jp.LOL :D

10. lukainsh

lukainsh New Member

Aug 16, 2004
    SH
    woh...I just find this site, quite funny,BTW, a little saying about the final of last Asia Cup, just enjoy....
    日本男人要射,要靠手才行!

水木的同志们!你们做的好!RE上十大啊!这句话太经典了!

日本男人要射,要靠手才行!
    所以日本是一自慰队!
    日~~~~~~~~~~~~~本人!!!

科威特人是狗,萨达姆说的,真有眼光啊!
    去死吧!回不去了!那SB今天回不去了!!!

证据!!!
    发信人: parabola (抛物线), 信区: Football
    标 题: 热! 中田浩二手球录像下载
    发信站: BBS 水木清华站 (Sat Aug 7 22:37:21 2004), 站内