亚洲杯决赛 中国 对 日本[r] 汉语专区

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by greenlion, Aug 3, 2004.

1. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    国内: 深圳健力宝.
    国外: Arsenal.

2. roger1980boy

roger1980boy New Member

Jul 31, 2004
    China, UK, Australia
    first of all, i am not sure whether your system can display chinese, i don't mean IE, i mean if you can diplay a chinese software properly.

3. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    What software did you install?

4. roger1980boy

roger1980boy New Member

Jul 31, 2004
    China, UK, Australia
    维埃拉要去皇马啦:D

5. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    我要自杀啦!!!!!

6. roger1980boy

roger1980boy New Member

Jul 31, 2004
    China, UK, Australia
    来吧,拥抱西甲吧…………哈哈哈

7. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Valencia sold a lotta palyers, didn't they? Any hope for them to win the la liga again?

8. roger1980boy

roger1980boy New Member

Jul 31, 2004
    China, UK, Australia
    my repectation to a team is not based on their championship........ haha

9. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    did valencia acquire any new players? how about new coach? I heard they got 2 italian players from lazio.

10. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
  11. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    They got corradi, fiore and i think the uruguayian from leece, chevaton. But the only reason they won was because RM just killed themselves after mid april.

12. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
  13. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    If PV goes to RM, then I hope they'll be killed by barca or Valen.

14. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    First remember china has the one child policy, so how many parents are going to send their only son into soccer academy to finish their hs degree early. US players can get scohlarships to top universities, dunno if china has that advantage, because this will encourage a lot of youth development since they also get a good degree to back them up if their career doesnt take off.

And China has always had a decent youth setup we do well in youth tournments but when they hit 20s they seem to stop developing, which might have to do with the BS involved in the chinese league (too much money, lose motivation to train). Then remember that some of the US players have euro parents or grandparents and that takes away the need of a work permit (dong) and can be registered as a euro player and not overseas.

15. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I thought you liked them...lol but RM doesnt have a good bench, once injuries and suspensions hit they use all these scrubs that just are not fit to play or are rushed out too soon.

16. roger1980boy

roger1980boy New Member

Jul 31, 2004
    China, UK, Australia
    说来惭愧, 虽然我喜欢valencia, 但是我对valencia的理解还不如皇马呢! 我说我喜欢瓦伦西亚,是因为在皇马对瓦伦西亚时,我会希望valencia win the match. in fact, i like all teams in spanish league, even barcelona. :D

maybe i am not a comptent football fans.......:)

17. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    That's ok. do you like to play football game? Like CM4 and WE7?

18. roger1980boy

roger1980boy New Member

Jul 31, 2004
    China, UK, Australia
    yes, i play we7, and i like it.

19. Shaster

Shaster Member+

Apr 13, 1999
    El Cerrito, CA, USA
    Even you see China did pretty good in youth tornament, but it is like what happened on old-USA -- the good results are coming from the team work and tactical displine. The problem is to produce the talent players. Looks like China didn't produce enough talent young players. Both Qu Bo and Dui Wei went World Cup but they are not on same talent level as those world class young talents. Until China begun to produce those kind of quality, the league and the National Team level will be hard to improve. So there is definately a problem in the youth setup.

20. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Amen to that.

21. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
  22. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    No we dont have any problem producing young talents U-18, perhaps you missed the Toulon Tourney this summer our youth team tied France (who had Sinama and a few other top euro club members) and played well against columbia and turkey, forgot who we played in the knockout round. We played really well, these were young players. You mention Du Wei and Qu Bo those players did not develop in the Chinese league when they hit the age to play alongside men and not boys. The problem is with our League, its not providing additional training after people hit their 20s.

23. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    It was mostly from team work and tactical descipline. Not enough spontaneous telants.

We need young talents popping up like bubbles from a champange bottle just opened, like in Africa, or S America. This way you get to work with superstar potential materials when they reach 18 and teach them teamwork and descipline only then. If China can do this then it has a good youth program.

24. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Team work and tactical discipline is the outcome of a good youth setup. Do you actually think Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo were taught to do the things they do? They picked up the super skills because they were willing to experiment, take people on and try new tricks. How many Germany or England players have the "superstar" material you speak of? Do they not have some of the best youth systems around? Beckham wasnt born with a super right foot, he got good because at man utd fergie encouraged him to stay and practice night after night. Same with Zidane, even C. Ronaldo said he stayed hours after practice to practice his crossovers when he was 17. Frank Lampard was nothing special when he was young at westham, but with a good league and good coaching he is now one of the best all around the world. Look at Adu, he pretty much played youth matches all the way until he was discovered.

We already have a good youth soccer program setup by past internationals, and oversea clubs. You guys dont realize what a good setup we already have.

25. Shaster

Shaster Member+

Apr 13, 1999
    El Cerrito, CA, USA
    OK. Let's come back to the original point when I compared the USA program to China's program. US's problem is that U-17 players used to not developed properly, and after that college instead of professional ranks really delayed the development. The first issue is addressed by good youth clubs and the IMG academy, the second issue is still not resolved. Contrast to that, in China, there is youth setup and reserve setup in pro clubs, so China should produce more better talents than US. But the result is not true. In 2001, China U-20 beat US U-20 because the total pro experience (China's players all in Jia-A or Jia-B, but most of USA's players are in college), but US did have few better players. So China should shift the focus to "get results" in youth tournments to "get players".

Also with better young players turn out, the playing quality in China's league should improve, but I haven't see that happen.