“China must qualify for the World Cup, no doubt about that,” the AFC official said.

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by IraqiFootball, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Bay23

Bay23 New Member

Oct 19, 2006
    Sydney
    Now now, don't bring that up. We had to suffer in Oceania long enough.

2. iraq_foeva_proud

iraq_foeva_proud New Member

Jan 8, 2007
    melbourne, iraq
    u don't have to protect china even when u know they're wrong just cause its ur country.

till now these are the things on top of my mind.

Iraq game.

-disallowed goal when it was obviosly a goal.
    -nashat akram red card.

Australia game.

-red card deserving tackle, but nothing done about it.
    -penelty.

now plz give me a reason to believe the refs arnt gonna be with china for the remainder of the games. and its weird how when ever the referee makes mistakes, china benefits.

3. socceroo_06

socceroo_06 New Member

Jun 29, 2006
    a) It's a figure of speech

b) They can cry now that they wasted their money on that ref.

4. soarer

soarer New Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Sydney Australia
    Of course FIFA want to see China qualify or at the very least to progress with Australia.

Think dollars in FIFA's coffers and the revenue from China's participation.

5. Spherical

Spherical New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Hi, Australia.

A welcome to AFC from a Japanese.

Please see Japan VS China in EAFF 2008 in China. Also, please look up how Japan
    was treated during the whole Asian Cup 2004 tournament in China.

Japan dealt with it by winning. What would you guys like to do?

6. Iraqi69

Iraqi69 New Member

Oct 21, 2007
    Mesopotamia
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    See people, When we (Iraqis) told you the game was fixed (red card, a goal not counted and so on) you thought we wher bad loosers, so NOW i can say welcome to the game,

And China vs Qatar, i dont think the refeeres will be with china becouse YOU know who will kick ther ass if they do it!

7. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Indians who actually lived in Saudi Arabia, who actually is a Muslim as well.

8. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    So? :confused:

You think you have the right to speak Arabi and he don't? It seems Language is not the only thing you learned there, Dictator... try to learn some democracy. :D

9. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Did i say that? Read my original posts again.

10. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    A couple of Iraqis and Australian makeing a shitload out of nothing doesn't mean you are right.

11. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    sahbahbekham_pactwinner did you see China matches? no? then shut up.

12. amrizzle

amrizzle Member

Jun 29, 2007
    Footballistan
    The dodgy refereeing continues all day long...

Stay tuned to all the games today to see some more horrendous decisions.

********ing ************ AFC :mad:

13. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    Who? That unnamed official? LOL @ you.

You are a moron. You just repeated the retarded bullshit every other moron have typed for the last 7 pages.

Have you read my posts? HAS ANYONE read my posts? I asked a question for about 5 pages now and everyone just posts the same thing whining about officiating.

Great assumption. Read above and answer my question idiot.

P.S. read above and answer my question.

My conclusion: I need to calm down.

14. Soccerninja99

Soccerninja99 New Member

Feb 18, 2008
    Why cant you accept that it wasnt a penalty?

Also AFC would get a buckload of money if China qualify so if i was an AFC official i would do the same.

15. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    And that's precisely why you're not an AFC official. Though I'm sure they're looking for business minded individuals like yourself :)

Also, it WAS a penalty. You expect to get away with nothing when Schwarzer jumps in swinging his arms not once but twice?? Did you guys watch the replay? He barely made contact with the ball while the majority of the force of his arm swipes went into bringing the Chinese striker down. But there's no use arguing that here. The ref was already bribed right? ;)

16. socceroo_06

socceroo_06 New Member

Jun 29, 2006
    Are you a blind Fushida? There are direct quotes from an AFC Official in that article. Has the AFC come out and denied these quotes? No. So shut up and sit down you clown.

17. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    LOL.

Those are quotes? Answer my question. I've posted it about 5 times already on this thread, and EVERYONE has chosen to ignore it, so do yourself the honor of being the first to reply to it. If this is an ACTUAL quote, why has no news networks picked up on this? ANYONE can make up quotes too my friend. I can "quote" and unnamed AFC official as well and put it on my blog if I had one. Would you believe that?

The AFC cannot deny quotes if they were never spoken. Got it into your brain yet?

This blogger was trying to ramp up his viewcount. Nothing more.

18. Soccerninja99

Soccerninja99 New Member

Feb 18, 2008
    BOOM +1

19. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    BOOM +2

20. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    BOOM READ MY POST AND ANSWER MY QUESTION. STOP DODGING IT :)

21. Loyalty

Loyalty Member

Jun 25, 2006
    Australia

An Indian living in Saudi Arabia: That's about the closest definition i have heard to a capitalist who launders money to Oxxxxxx......hahaha:D

22. Loyalty

Loyalty Member

Jun 25, 2006
    Australia
    What's the point arguing with Chinese (or his muslim muppet "sahbeckham crapwinner").

You probably deny the Tiamenan Square Masacre too?!?! And that China is still communist and that no one died in the Tibetan riots either......and then there's the infamous Mao Zedong. You're still in denial, just like the rest of them.

Why bother arguing with someone with that problem.:(

23. Akumastarr

Akumastarr New Member

Jul 18, 2006
    Perth, Australia
    Club:
    Perth Glory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Jumping in swinging his arms is not an offence. I'll split the incident in 2 parts if you watch the highlights.

Part One - The ball is coming down and Schwarzer comes out to grab it with a defender behind him. The chinese player is running at a high speed and the ball is sandwiched between both of them and yet rolls out nicely for the chinese striker. There was contact from Schwarzer to the player but the player had also run into Schwarzer. They both made contact on each other, hence why the penalty was not given for this circumstance.

Part Two - This is where the penalty is given. As the chinese player gets up and runs for the ball, Schwarzer runs and dives to the side of the chinese players, swinging his right arm, AND CLEARLY MAKES CONTACT OR GETS A FIST ONTO THE BALL! Seeing that Schwarzer is on the ground and with his arms stretched, the chinese striker tries to take advantage of an opportunity to simulate (as they did for the whole game!). He clearly slows down and falls on top of Schwarzer, not even sliding or rolling because he doesn't even have any momentum to carry him.

I reckon someone's just a bit bitter that their players are too shit to put a penalty in the net when needed. It's times like this that seperate whose going to the World Cup and who isn't.

Have a good one mate

24. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    First of all, you can't spell. Second, this has nothing to do with the Tiananmen incident, or Tibet, or Mao, so why are you bringing it up?

Why bother arguing with someone who just brings in random topics into a discussion? Yea, I won't waste my time anymore either on a tool.

Looks like you spent a bit too much time watching it that it eventually twisted itself into your own version of events. Let me put it this way, if YOU needed about 10 minutes of your time (or am I being a bit too liberal on that timeframe nerdass?) and numerous instant replays, what do you expect the referee to do? I didn't know they built them referees like errorless robots now.

Do you see any Chinese posters crying about how shit their players are and whining about refs here? Uhhh.. Looks like you're gonna be the bitter one about wasting your time moping over a done result. And I'll be the one who gets the last laugh if god forbid Australia doesn't get into that World Cup. Wonder what the reaction will be here ;)

Have a terrible day mate :)

Still no one answers my question. Wonderful. This will be like the 6th time I post it here.

25. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    While we're big on the personal attacks these days, isn't this a cocky thing to say coming from someone who supports some A-League team and Liverpool? Yea.. dream on buddy :)