‘Haiti’s facilities better than ours’ says Bermuda Under-20 Football skipper

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by bana2166, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    Who made you the gate keeper of this forum?

Anyone who is repsectful can post here.

I'd also like to remind you that if you don't stop these attacks, it is going to you that is removed from this forum.

Any questions?

2. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Look I didn't start anything with this individual. If you take a look back 2 pages ago in this thread you will notice that your own moderator called me a "dickehead" and a "clown" and that is what has triggered my responses since then.

This is getting ridiculous. Are there 2 sets of rules on this forum?:rolleyes: Let me see.... so a moderator can say whatever he feels towards a member and when a member responds...... the member should get yellow carded or banned for defending himself?:confused:

This is just pathetic to say the least. If I get banned then he should get banned as well for his personal attacks or is calling someone a "dickehead" not a personal attack in your opinion.:rolleyes:

3. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Re:

BI-POLAR a hereditry Trait carried by most Jamaicans from the consuption of to much sweet rum over the generations, and possibly yuh might ave it.

Hehe JK warlord but I did know this one crazy jamaican chick and she was really bipolar, and 1 trini kid who equally crazy out of nowhere.

This seems like the case of A Jamaican haitian rivalary, an I happen too know that metro chile favors haitian players for some reason, it could be some certain fixation he has with them like white women to black men lol. But that could be the reason why Metro chile called u a Meat whistle head.

4. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Re:

This isn't about a rivalry. Haitians in general have nothing against Jamaicans and vice versa. Some people just lose it when someone starts insulting their country, especially when the topic is football. And also I don't know Metro Chile, but I think, like many people, he admires what Haitian football is doing under the difficult circumstances ( war, poverty etc). I mean Haiti isn't winning anything, but they are doing pretty well in Concacaf with very limited ressources. ( U-17s, U20s and NT) It is almost impossible for somebody from outside the country, to invest in Haiti without the money beeing lost somewhere. Correct me if i'm wrong about you Metro Chile.

5. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    There is no two different sets of rules for anyone. Calm down.
    There was another thread that MoRado had to close on which I decided not to get involved (thread on which you were consistently nasty on Haitians and on which of course, you started the "ruckus"). Plus if you get so hot and bothered about being called a dickhead for unncessarily getting on the Haitians case (plus also being called a clown) you cannot forget you called me a woman and stated that I possess little or no knowledge about Caribbean soccer, and as such I had no right to post here (so if you're gonna give it, you gotta be able take it, as well., but this would be besides the point).

Metro

6. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    What does my comments about Haitians have to do with you? That was another thread and quite frankly it was none of your business.;)

You made it your business when you made a personal comment towards me in this thread and that's what eventually triggered my responses toward you. My comments questioning your masculinity among other things were after your "dickehead" comment go back and you will see.

Like I said, I didn't start this you did, so deal with the consequences and stop sending pm to Garcia, IsocFan and other moderators to get me banned. That is childish. Grow up and be a man.:D

7. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    OK :)

8. IASocFan

IASocFan Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 13, 2000
    IOWA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re:

In getting this thread back on topic, good point pace8. I can't help feeling happy for Clavijo and the Haitians players and current coach on their football teams and accomplishments.

We Americans have so much to be thankful for.

I think Jamaica and Trinidad also have much to be thankful for. And like most teams and countries get a little too overconfident or a little too unlucky. :)