¿Cómo nos irá contra Par y Bol?

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by JAIME CHILE, May 19, 2009.

?

¿Puntos en junio contra Paraguay y Bolivia?

1. 6 puntos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    ¿habían visto este topic antes?:D

Ok, sus predicciones.

Creo que con Paraguay vamos a perder, y a Bolivia le vamos a ganar.
    3 puntos en junio.

2. _Kozako_

_Kozako_ New Member

May 22, 2009
    Valparaíso
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    un empate en el Defensores del Chaco y 3 puntitos contra Bolivia...........los firmo de inmediato

3. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Tengo la fe de que en Paraguay podamos, a lo menos, empatar. Creo que fue en las eliminatorias pasadas que perdimos alla por 2-1 y nos anularon un gol legitimo porque supuestamente en el corner la pelota habia salido la cancha... si la memoria me falla que alguien me corrija.

Lesionados, amonestados... es la mejor chance en mucho tiempo de poder sacar puntos en el Defensores.

4. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  5. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yo sinceramente le tengo miedo al tema "conspiracion/mano negra": vamos a jugar de visita con un equipo que las 2 ultimas fechas jugo horrible y que por casualidad es el mismo pais del presidente de la CONMEBOL. Teniendo la posibilidad (ellos) de poder practicamente sellar su clasificacion, no me extranaria si nos cobran un penal brujo en contra o nos expulsan a un jugador a lo Isla vs. Uruguay.

Aunque tmb concuerdo con muchos: considerando las ausencias de los paraguas (lesionados/suspensiones), y el nivel que venimos mostrando ultimamente, no seria nada descabellado pensar en que por lo menos sacamos el empate.

What the heck...me la juego por 4 puntos: 1 en Asuncion, y a Bolivia lo boletiamos en Stgo. como siempre.

:)

6. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Paraguay se la puede arreglar sin esos jugadores. Ojala que sea un partido abierto ya que juegan en casa y que no se dedican solo al contragolpe un punto fuerte de ellos.

7. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Oh please don't start with the conspiracies :rolleyes:

Leoz doesn't give a crap about the Paraguayan NT and has never helped us with anything, if he did we wouldnt have had to suffer the crap that with did with that referee in the last game vs Ecuador and we wouldn't unfairly be missing all the players we're gonna miss vs Chile.

8. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I've seen stranger things happen and though Py. may not be able to seal qualification in a mathematical sense, in practical terms it could be settled.

On another note, I guess for this round of games, you're gonna defect to the Py. bandwagon? You usually flop back and forth between Py. and Brasil. ;)

9. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm even on both. I don't care who wins between either team when they play each other.

To me, it just sounds like your already making excuses in case Chile loses eventho we already beat you 3-0 fair and square in Santiago which should have been 4-0 but with an unfair offsides call (yeah Leoz really helped us then right?)

You should look at all the unjust calls that have been going towards Paraguay's way in this entire qualification round before coming up with dumb conspiracy theories.

10. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    No, I am not making excuses: I am saying it is possible. Reading comprehension much? I also asserted that it was possible we could get a tie (guess you neglected to read that?). :cool:

Like I said, when you can flip-flop between 2 NTs at your leisure, it's easy to roll your eyes and attack anyone else . :)

11. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    flip floping lol, coming from someone who cheers for both Inter Milan and Liverpool, pretty easy to randomly cheer for 2 European power houses, atleast both my parents are from those 2 countries.. whats your connection to Inter and Liverpool?

I wasen't attacking anyone, I was simply pointing out at how stupid it is to say Leoz is gonna qualify us when I can't even count how many unfair calls have gone against Paraguay in the entire WCQs so far (including one against Chile) Why don't you go watch the Ecuador-Paraguay game in the last round which was considered the most unfair game in the WCQ so far and then you can come back and tell me how much Leoz wanted to qualify us.

12. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    There was no need to roll your eyes in case you wanted a fair, and open discussion. That's #1: And #2: fine, Leoz may not have helped Py. recently but knowing how CONMEBOL works, I would not be surprised if we get a dubious PK called agains us. That's not out of the realm of possibilities, is it?

And since you question my allegiances to "two European powerhouses". Well, I've followed both for 13 years almost now, and have met players from each team. If you discount the two titles that Inter won on paper and with a penalized Juventus, the only "real" title earned by Inter was the one won this year. And I have yet to see 'Pool win the EPL. So yea, my Euro powerhouses that I flipflop to (according to you) have won a grand total of 1 (3 if you wanna count one with Juve in Serie B and the with Juve began the comp. with minus points) league titles (since my fanship started) and 3 European cups.

Now, since it has been settled that it's possible for "something" to go down in Paraguay, we can move on with a decent discussion.

13. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yes, something could go down in Paraguay, in Paraguay's favor but also in Chile's favor, I can easily say Chile got favored as the home team when that legit 4th goal was called back for Paraguay in Santiago. Something dubious can go down for either team.

I have no problem having a decent discussion but don't start assuming conspiracy theories when Paraguay has been the least favored team in the qualifications and could have sealed qualification in the last round but instead had ridiculous calls against them and are now gonna miss key players for the next game thanks to those calls.

Anyways goodluck and let's hope for a good and clean game.

14. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Let's move on. :)

15. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Why did you erase my answer? cause I call you out on your paranoid conspiracy theories??.

16. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Conspiracy theories of any kind do not exist in South America?

Operation Condor anyone?

17. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Operation condor, I guess that proves your point, Leoz did score all 4 goals against you in Santiago.

18. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    1. You accused of saying things I did not say: possibly it was another Chilean, not necessarily me. And furthermore, it happened 4+ years ago: if you really save in your mind what everyone says for 4+ years in an Internet forum, I feel for you, bro.

2. As the explanation clearly states, you tried to flame in a matter that had been settled somewhat amicably. :)

You're more than welcome to post here, guys. Hell, with the amount of traffic we get here (or lack thereof) any visitor is a plus. :cool: However, if your 1st post includes unfounded accusations and/or rolleyes when you don't post here regularly to begin with, then do not expect a nice response. ;)

Hope that settles that and let's move on.
    No more trolling, please.

19. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    No it proves that the seedy hand of corruption is valid even in this sport.

If one thing is possible anything is possible.

No one said the game was stolen in Santiago because that was won by Paraguay fairly. Can't say the same in other manufactured games that are conditioned by the refs.

You want pure proven cases of match-fixing look no further to Brazil, Italy, and Malaysia.

So yeah like I stated "anything is possible".

If you want more information on an example of corruption in futbol read investigative reporters Andrew Jennings book Foul dealing with bribery and FIFA.

20. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And if your gonna make a a ridiculous assumption that we might get help just because the president of Conmebol is from that country when we have been the least favored team in the qualifiers then you can expect a rolling eye or too.

ignorant comments get ignorant answers, we have given nothing but respect to the Chilean team through this whole campaign so next time think and look back at the injustices the Paraguayan NT had to go through in this campaign before trying to assume we're gonna cheat.

21. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yes, and none of those have ever benefited Paraguay, and if your talking about the Paraguay-Colombia games, those where for Colombia's benefits only as Paraguay was already qualified, and guess what? Leoz has Colombian nationality, so maybe you should worry more about your trip to Bogota.

Paraguay has never had nor needed help to qualify to the World Cup... any issues you have with Leoz you worry about it with him and Colombia.

22. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Damn, I gotta go into long-explanation mode....again.

1. You're replying to a post that was aimed at Dan, not yourself (I thought that was clear, as I quoted his post). So you're calling me ignorant...:eek:

2. The issue seemed to be settled: I was trying to be friendly/nice about it and thus let it go. You still hold a grudge and deem my comment "ignorant". Nice.

For the last time, let's move on and discuss this in a nice manner. Otherwise...I am actually surprised: both of you guys usually seem pretty fairminded. I guess when it comes to Paraguay, it becomes a touchy subject.

I hope this settles that. :)

23. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Not exactly a touchy subject but it gets very annoying when people think we're gonna get special treatment just because the president of Conmebol happens to be from there.

24. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Ok, let's move on now. Shall we?

25. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004