¤ New Kits/Jerseys Thread ¤

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Makaveli 13, Jan 13, 2005.

1. #1Keeper

#1Keeper Member+

Feb 7, 2004
    I think Nike should make the Mexico world cup '06 jersey with the Aztec thing on the front; those jersey's were tight!

2. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    ¤ For right now yes'...but maybe not for Wc '06....cuz those jerseys are 04/05jerseys'...or somethin'...so right before the WC...i guess Nike will make a new design....brasil had a plain yellow uniform w/ some details before Wc'02 and then came out w/ the one they had before the one they had righ' now...so i guess Mexico's kit will change.. ¤

3. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I gotta disagree with you mono. It was a nice kit, not 98 material, but it was still nice. The thing I don't like about the Nike kit is that they got the wrong shade of green on it. Its more of a dark green like on the Atletica kit. The Nike kit is cool, but I like the Atletica one better.

4. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    If nike can come up with a jersey for Mexico that has the aztec graphic on it like the old athleticas had on it that would be tight otherwise forget it because in case any of you guys haven't notice all the nike Jersey's look the same design just differnt colors!!

5. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    Atletica didn't make the azteca designs and Nike can't just copy some other brands designs.

6. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Thats what most if not all companies do. Look at all the Adidas kits, Nike, Puma, umbro, etc.

7. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ABA Sport made the Jersey.

[​IMG]

8. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Sid or anyone else who knows more about footie than I do, but do any of you guys know what happened to that company?

9. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

Dude I love that Jersey!!!! If only nike could make something of that nature that would be great!!! OMG everytime I see that Jersey it makes meet hate the nike jersey's they have now!!! what do you guys think?? I'm mean look at the graphics on that jersey it's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

10. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I love that jersey. I still have it.

11. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    ¤ My friend has the white one...but i have it currently cuz he lemme borrow it...still in good condition' ¤

12. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    My dad had the white one but he he gave it away. I still have the green one. Isn't that the most sold Mexico Jersey ever?

13. miguelchiva

miguelchiva New Member

Aug 21, 2004
    It is one of my favorites of all time. I have a green one and I also bought a fake white one, but it ripped.

14. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I wouldn't doubt it.

15. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Im not sure if anyone else noticed, but Morelia's kit is a bit different from last seasons. But anyways, this is the new one.
    [​IMG]

16. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
  17. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    ¤ it actually looks better than last seasons...lol pirata castro looks drunk :D ¤

18. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  19. Liv'poolFaninAZ

Liv'poolFaninAZ New Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Glendale, Arizona
    I had to chime in here, does ANYONE like Atlas's new kit? I think it doesn't keep with the "Rojinegro" theme. why do teams have to mess around with their uni's so much? I wish they would've kept their shirt from last year.

20. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think that teams say that they do it to make it harder for bootleggers and because they need the money...

21. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    ¤ i ahve atlas's maroon kit...i personally like it cuz its different'....im still waiting for the white away kit to come out again....like the one in '99....i liked that jersey alot.... ¤

22. AtlasZorritoX4

AtlasZorritoX4 New Member

Oct 8, 2004
    ~NORTHERN CAL14NIA~
    Hey dont they use the White jersey every time they play toluca?

23. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was also wondering why they had kept the shoulder desing for the CA jerseys. But since the are CRUZ azul, maybe thats why they kept them. I'm not sure how if i like it though. These shirts are also like the england ones and made of 99.9% silver thread or something like that. Also is it just me or do the white shirts for Cruz Azul always look more classy than the blue ones? especially when they have a collar.

24. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah they said they would get new ones right before the WC

25. Rudy R9

Rudy R9 New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Estadio Azteca