"£500m buys you two poxy cups, and that's a successful season??" - NSROT [11 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mshankb

mshankb Member

Nov 15, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  2. And_ROOS

And_ROOS Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    Melbourne, Aus
  3. oconnor16

oconnor16 New Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Canada
    He's not even a GOOD diver! I find it hilarious when he makes his knees bend and his arms and legs go stiff. It's just rediculous. When you watch the Chelski games over again, you notice his dives this season. I take back my earlier comment. He HASN'T stopped diving as much this season; he's just learned to disguise them better.

4. spownsyou10

spownsyou10 New Member

May 18, 2006
    m dub
    Does anyone remember drogba being interviewed after their game with i think man city, where he was asked if diving was part of his game, and him saying that sometimes he feels the need to go to ground and dive, and about 5 seconds afterwards contradicting himself by saying he doesn't dive...:rolleyes:

and apperently this is what chelski does at training other than diving
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYbC-gkMaC8&NR=1

5. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Queer... :p

6. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    I kinda miss R&W.....

7. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I'm pretty sure he lurks around from time to time. He'll start posting again I'm sure.

8. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ya why doesnt he post here anymore

9. Skizz

Skizz Guest

He said he was taking a break from BS for a while. He is coming back though, god knows when...

10. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    wooo, I started going to a new gym today. it's a 15 minute drive, but damn is it worth it. there are soooo many cute girls. gonna be a greaaat summer

12. israbeckham

israbeckham Member

Jun 18, 2006
    California
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
  13. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    This is really only for me and apps... but I thought I'd share it with the world of bs :]. The Beckham/Ronaldo/Sock thread reminded me of this.

[​IMG]

14. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for sharing....:eek:

15. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Well, Milan won. I thought Liverpool were the better team, but that match is proof that if you take your chances, you win the game.

16. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    kaitster I should neg rep u for that photo :D

17. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I would have done the same. I remember when I was at school during France 98. The teachers tried saying that we couldn't watch the matches, so we just went in the Languages labs and watched the matches on the screens there with a can of beer between us. Good times...

18. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Suprisingly last year a lot of teachers let us watch the WC. But one teacher dint so a group of us "went to the bathroom" but left to go into another room to watch

19. oconnor16

oconnor16 New Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Canada
    I was lucky to have a teacher last year (I was in Elementary then, so I only had one) who let us watch basically every match that was on. My class did zero work last year (No joke. we spent our time watching the TV, reading, hanging-out and if we didn't go to class, he didn't care whatsoever. All he would say is: "Do what you want, but it'll be a shock for you in high-school next year. Boy was he right.) We went on a class trip to Montreal, and I remember a bunch of us were sitting in my friend's hotel room, drinking while we watched the England/Trinidad match and he came in and sat down and cracked open a beer. He definitely wasn't the most responsible teacher, but certainly my favourite of all time.

20. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :eek: How was he allowed to teach

21. oconnor16

oconnor16 New Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Canada
    I'm not exactly sure. On the trip, alot of people had parents there, so technically they weren't the school's responsibility. He just had the one beer and told us we had to put them away. He knew we'd just bring them back out once he left though.

22. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yo Kait, whenever I refer to Cristi as "the world's sexiest footballer" (which I do, ALOT) I don't mean in THAT way!

There's actually a paradigm in childcare and teaching thats all about letting kids learn and explore at their own pace thru their own choices etc, sounds like that guy is a fully paid-up member!

23. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Scouse lost yey :D

Anyways good teachers you have over there we got well crap ones :(

24. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Wow, you guys stay in school really late into the year. I was out by the first match of the WC, however I had to tivo a LOT because the week after school ended, I was attending a dutch camp for 7 hours a day, which kinda sucked. (missing the matches, not the camp)

25. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    NYC we end around the end of June :(

IT sucks a lot but then again when we come back it gets cool again :)