MFLS Signups Open

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by MLS3, Mar 3, 2008.

1. MLS3

MLS3 Member

Feb 7, 2000
    Pac NW
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mods move if this is the wrong forum. Just wanted to let everyone know that signups are now open for MFLS.

Glad to have the Earthquakes fans leagues back in MFLS.

Hopefully if not this year (I've been in the AAPL for the last few years) but next year Seattle will start their own league in MFLS.

I'm not affiliated with MFLS in any way except playing it the last 10 plus years. Lots of fun and didn't see a thread on it yet.

Sorry if there's a fantasy MLS forum, I just didn't see it?

www.mfls.com

2. Yellow Cash

Yellow Cash New Member

Aug 20, 2006
    Boston
    This is my first year on MFLS. Seems like there is more to the game than the Fox Soccer site. Now I just can't figure out if I should go cheap on defenders and heavy on Forwards OR even all the way around.

The use of coaches is also pretty cool.

Team Name:
    Hanscom United

3. Thrash13

Thrash13 Member

OKC Energy FC
    United States
    Jan 17, 2008
    Lawton, OK
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, this is my first year as well, and I'm excited to see how things progress. It's definitely a cool concept with the salary, transfers, etc. My team name is "Thrash Talker" for what it's worth.

4. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. TheRustyEunuch

Oct 16, 2007
    Medellín
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    When does the MLSnet/Foxsoccer game open?

6. MLS3

MLS3 Member

Feb 7, 2000
    Pac NW
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dont know but MFLS is twice the game that is. But I play both.

7. TheRustyEunuch

Oct 16, 2007
    Medellín
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake

Never played MFLS before. Do you join small 8-12 person leagues and draft players? Or is it the same format as MLSnet where everybody has a chance at the same 11 week after week? Thanks

8. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There is no draft - you get your own set of players and all other players get their own. So its possible for two teams to have the exact same sets of players - though higly unlikely. I'm not sure about the MLSNet format. The leagues can be as much as 25 teams, IIRC.

9. metrofan89

metrofan89 Member

Jun 13, 2005
    Just a little bump here becuase I think everyone should sign up and play MFLS this season :)

10. TheRustyEunuch

Oct 16, 2007
    Medellín
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Just looked at the MFLS sight. Definatley some things i like and dislike. It seems more involved and complicated which i like but if i am going to be spending a significant amount on the site i wish it didn't look like it was made in a highschool web design class.

11. Turboduck01

Turboduck01 New Member

Feb 21, 2002
    San Diego CA
    This has to be at least my 9th year in the league. it is WAY more fun than any other fantasy league that has been going on. That and it's free.... You guys are missing out if you dont give it a chance. I'm just a big fan of the league is all.

-Turboduck SC

www.mfls.com