Eduardo Injury With Replays :: Warning ::

Discussion in 'Soccer Videos' started by ReMad, Feb 23, 2008.

1. ReMad

ReMad Member

Feb 25, 2007
  2. actusreus13

actusreus13 New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    You should have probably posted a link to the picture rather than the picture itself due to the nature of the injury. I remember from an injury thread some time ago some people opened posts that they wished they had not, even with a warning attached.

That aside, what a horrible injury and disgusting tackle. It's probably one of the worst injuries ever together with Busst's. It ended Busst's career and it'd be a miracle if Eduardo came back, although a few pro players did come back from pretty horrible breaks such as Cisse and Larrson. I think Taylor should be banned for a long, long time, if not for life. My thoughts go out to Eduardo and his family.

3. EnglishRover

EnglishRover New Member

Jun 7, 2007
    Damn he has nearly taken his foot clean off.

Terrible injury and terrible tackle, deserved red card.

To defend Taylor tho he has never been a dirty player, yes was bad tackle but he never intended to do that.

4. Hendrixforpope

Hendrixforpope Member+

Barcelona
    Brazil
    Dec 15, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Post LINKS next time.

5. Kevin8833

Kevin8833 Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Estero, FL
    Wow, poor guy, our thoughts and prayers are with him.

6. CL39

CL39 New Member

Dec 17, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Never intended? How do YOU know? And how does ANYONE know what was going on in Taylor's mind? You think footballers at times don't go into tackles with some sort of
    "take that, you little sod" line of thought? Only the player in question knows that (and
    astonishingly, they respond 100 out of 100 times, that they didn't have
    any malicious intent)

7. Hendrixforpope

Hendrixforpope Member+

Barcelona
    Brazil
    Dec 15, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Like ANY player would come out and say, "Yes, I was planning on snapping his ankle clean in two and was disappointed that it didn't". :rolleyes: