Soccer game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by BEND IT 7, Nov 29, 2007.

1. BEND IT 7

BEND IT 7 New Member

Nov 24, 2007
    U.S.A.
    I am strongly considering getting a soccer game for my Xbox 360. I was thinking of getting FIFA 08.

I was wondering if it is worth buying.

Someone, please explain the pros and cons of the latest 360 soccer game. Thanks!

Also, please vote in the poll.

2. GearsOfHalo

GearsOfHalo New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Why not try out this mini game online all for free...

http://www.handmadegame.co.uk

If you into Penalty Shoot Outs then you will find it quite fun to mess around with

3. SeaOtter

SeaOtter Member

Nov 7, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's a very good looking game and has improved gameplay over previous versions, but having said that it has some serious quirks regarding game play which can be very frustrating.

I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of 10 overall. I've never player Pro Evo, but many say its great and more realistic in game play.

I'm abstaining from the vote as I don't know any thing about your other options. I wouldn't want to vote no without giving you a suggestion on a replacement. Who knows, if I wanted to afford myself the luxury of owning Pro Evo as well, I might wind up preferring Fifa.

Guess I just couldn't fall off the fence for this post.

4. Harry Kewell LFC

Harry Kewell LFC New Member

Dec 5, 2007
    I know it is on the wrong thread but i cant start 1 yet... please list your top 20 european league players

5. SeaOtter

SeaOtter Member

Nov 7, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry? Do you mean as a gamer list my favorite players? Or just players?

If you want to start a thread, keep posting and wait a couple of days. I wouldn't suggest going into any thread and changing the subject just so you can get people talking about what you want them to talk about.

It says that you don't value what they are discussing and is generally just rude. Friendly advice.;)