Need Help....

Discussion in 'Colorado Supporters Clubs' started by teddy_montoya, Oct 30, 2007.

1. teddy_montoya

teddy_montoya RapidsThugLife

Nov 9, 2006
    Supporters Terrace
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As the end of the season party approaches, there are a few issues that need to be addressed.

Formost among the issues is the debate over membership fees. Although there has been no definite YES or NO on if we are going to have one; we do know that you will recieve a little package for the fee. The package as it stands now ONLY includes an official C-Firm scarve.

As it stands now, the cost to pre-order a scarf is $15. My stance is that the membership fee should be affordable as possible. That bieng the case, we should place a cap of $20 for adults and for young C-Firm members is left undecieded.

I feel that one more thing should be added to the package. At this point there has been several suggestions. One bieng a C-Firm bumber sticker. Ultimately, the goal of this fee is to encourage membership, while at the same time keeping a good amount of money in the treasury. So we can buy items in bulk, like flags or streamers etc...

I will ask C-Firm "members" to include what there opinions are and what else should be included in this package.

Thank You
    Teddy Montoya