Galaxy @ Toronto FC IN GAME Thread

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by KingsRule89, Aug 5, 2007.

1. New Mexican

New Mexican Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do we need to replace most of the players again and start all over?. Maybe we need to replace the coach?. He does not seem to have the knowledge to make a team work. It does not look like we are going to make the playoffs.

2. sacris00

sacris00 New Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Burbank
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Toronto and Galaxy do they have the same coach?
    They both suck,they played the same style only Toronto possessed more time with the ball.Thier passing game SUCK.Both teams love to pass the ball in front of the goalies with out shooting it.
    We played really bad it's so flat and very boring to watch.

We don't go far with this style of play....
    Yallop you better shape this team up or you ship yourself out.:mad:

3. Davidraether

Davidraether New Member

Dec 7, 2006
    Can We Finally Get Rid of Frank Yallop?

I mean, it's convenient. He's in Canada. Somebody from the Galaxy could just "lose" his luggage and passport and ask him to stay in TO until things get straightened out.

And then Galaxy could announce the hiring of Capello.

And then -- most wonderful of all -- the FIRING of Alexei Lalas!

Ahhhh...

A scenario of beauty and delight...

4. hags70

hags70 New Member

Aug 3, 2007
    In first half TFC looked like they were playing on the Power Play. Damn, LA can look really bad at times.

5. Maurice_Edu

Maurice_Edu New Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Maybe Toronto suck because there top players weren't in the starting lineup against the full strength Galaxy?

6. TOFC

TOFC Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Sorry you tosser.. streamers don't break noses, or anything at all, they are tissue paper. Stop being such a **********. No wonder LA has shit support, they have sally fans like you.

7. LosAngeles

LosAngeles Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My name is TOFC. I rob babies then put them on spikes while riding a motorcycle. My hobbies include hurting animals, watching bukkake videos, digging holes and representing my soccer team vis-a-vis calling every other team's supporters **********'s. I'm really mean and very clever and I enjoy ruining other team's forums by personally insulting everyone who doesn't rob babies, ride motorcycles, hurt animals, dig holes or support Toronto football club.

P.S. (that stands for post script you dumb stupid ****** Galaxy fans!! Haha) I am not a sally fan, and I WILL figure out how to write the word "intimidate" and stop using the word "imitate" in place of intimidate so that Galaxy fans will stop being confused at me...cause I'm NOT stupid, haha you better watch out you dumb stupid ******'s who like the Galaxy!!!!! haha

*runs away and picks nose again*

signed,
    TOFC

P.S. TOFC your team is garbage and plays the most annoying brand of soccer in the MLS. You clog the field like a fat man clogs his arteries and your overpaid second league imports from the UK are rubbish, your plastic / rubber playground field is rubbish and your party favor fans are rubbish. So sing like that Tit Celine Dion while your team sinks like the titanic and I'll kiss the two stars over my team's badge. Now stop pissing on the rest of the TFC fans that have class and are willing to talk about the game on our boards instead of farting, spraying cologne on it and calling it an idea.

signed,

LosAngeles

8. Leedsunited

Leedsunited Member

Jun 14, 2007
    Yorkshire
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Never been to a Galaxy game, but at the end of the day, streamers are silly. If you were proper fans you would find a way to lift the team without throwing streamers at every opposition player who goes to take a corner. Mind you, if I was forced to watch the world class talent of Danny Dichio week in week out, I might be tempted to throw something too.:D

9. LesBleuUltra

LesBleuUltra New Member

Aug 6, 2007
    This reminds me of something,

Nobody likes us but we dont care - millwall

Haha, toronto will continue to have the best atmosphere. You can try to put us down all you want, but in the end youre all jealous yanks. A bunch of canadians showing you how to support a team. OUCH, it must sting.

TFC.

10. shirteesdotnet

Feb 13, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its quite clear to me THC fans, scratch that, TFC fans were never breast fed as children. Galaxy fans obviously were since we dont cry like f_u_c_k_i_n_g babies and throw f_u_c_k_i_n_g trantrums of trash all over the field.

Now, back to business:

[​IMG]

11. LesBleuUltra

LesBleuUltra New Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Haha we are crying?

You are the tossers who keep wishing you were us. We throw streamers to distract and to make a nice visual :D. You are the ********** who wish you had the muscles to throw something as heavy as a paper streamer. Keep drinking your tit milk. Maybe you will grow up sometime.

12. sacris00

sacris00 New Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Burbank
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    STFU we're not jealous of you canucks.Why should we be jealous of those who are one step behind us.Ouch wow

13. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey mods, can this thread be closed since we already have a post-game thread?

14. LesBleuUltra

LesBleuUltra New Member

Aug 6, 2007
    One step behind LA GALAXY? Hahaha, please. I've seen your shit support. It's garbage. You only sell games when youre BF Beckham comes to play. Landycakes and Beckham, what a brilliant mix. The estrogen level is out of the roof in LA. Get a real team, Get some real fans.

15. sacris00

sacris00 New Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Burbank
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We throw streamers to distract and to make a nice visual
    ================
    Oh yea nothing but no class.:D

16. HighburyForever

HighburyForever Red Card

Oct 15, 2006
    Wooloomooloo, New South Wales
    Club:
    Zenit St Petersburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    What's more pathetic? Americans that are jealous of Toronto's support or the fact that Toronto fans have to come onto a US Soccer message board and seek validation from Americans about their support?

Do you notice no other fan groups come onto Toronto's message board saying "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!, WE'RE THE BEST". They know they're good. They don't need to seek validation.

You guys are like fat girl at the nightclub who thinks she's hot, but won't shut up until someone dances with her.

[​IMG]

17. LesBleuUltra

LesBleuUltra New Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Nah its not even that, i never post here, as you can see this is only my first couple of posts, i just noticed how you guys constantly bash TFC and our supporters. Its annoying becaues you guys seem to be jealous. I hate jealousy. anyways you made a good point mate, Im not posting back here anymore haha, it just stirrs me up ;)