The Nani Thread, Jheri Curl Approved

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Joelzinho, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  2. Rakim_22

Rakim_22 Member

Manchester United
    Netherlands
    Sep 6, 2004
    Florida
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I hear that Anderson kid is quite a player. *threadjack*

3. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    All fanboys post your shit in this thread ......:mad: :mad: :mad:

4. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    That video clip of "he plays on the left" has to be one of my favorite Youtube clips ever.

It also reminds me that I need to save some money and buy a new g**dam camera.

5. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    focus boys focus...

6. Invincible

Invincible Member+

Mar 28, 2004
    Sanctuary
    Nani
    Nani
    Nani
    Nani

7. warmkjos

warmkjos Member

Mar 29, 2002
    United States
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=76iOJShjZ6k

It starts out weird and irrelevant but then you get to see most of Nani's goals and him burning by some players too.

Notice he only plays with his right foot. If he is gonna break into the United side it will have to be on the right. Ronaldo will have to go left. Of course, I always thought Ronaldo played better on the left.

8. holytoledo

holytoledo New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    What is this the 10th thread on these clowns and they haven't even played a game yet?

Joelinzho how often have you bothered to post in the Paul Scholes thread?

Or the Giggs one?

:rolleyes:

9. barthez4

barthez4 Member

Apr 1, 2005
    It's the Portulove. :D

10. holytoledo

holytoledo New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    It's pathetic.

11. JC7rox

JC7rox Member+

Manchester United FC, LAFC
    Jun 11, 2004
    West Coast, Cali!
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    ...when he could be helping fill out the scores in the Hot Women thread. I'm missing a lot of his scores.

12. holytoledo

holytoledo New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    I fell behind for a bit but I made sure to catch up!

13. JC7rox

JC7rox Member+

Jun 11, 2004
    West Coast, Cali!
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the maker of these threads. Its like spam, but less tasty.

14. holytoledo

holytoledo New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    My dinner tonight was three microwaved hot dogs wrapped in 12 grain bread that expired on Tuesday with a bit of ketchup. I also drank a cherry coke. For desert I took a swig of Cherr-tussin + Codein.

I heart college.

15. JC7rox

JC7rox Member+

Jun 11, 2004
    West Coast, Cali!
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]

16. Ronaldo07

Ronaldo07 New Member

Mar 2, 2005
    will we be seeing Nani celebrations at Old Trafford? Nani doing backflips infront of the Stretford End? :D

17. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    Giggs > Nani.

Don't any of you go forgetting that.

18. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

11Legend...:D

19. Invincible

Invincible Member+

Mar 28, 2004
    Sanctuary
    Alright guys we get the point, there's no need to ******** up the guys thread. Nani's a good young prospect for us so why can't he have his own thread? No need to come in with the anti-Portugal or anti-fanboy sentiment. Live and let live.

20. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    This reminds me of all the anti-fanboys when I created the first player thread. The Now adored by all flashy Portugese kid from Madeira...Loyalists get a ****ing grip:rolleyes:

21. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That's not the point. There hasn't been any evident anti-fanboy or anti-Portuguese sentiment YET. The point is why does a seperate thread need to be opened for him when we already have a Nani-Anderson thread where this can be discussed?

We know Joel is into Portugual, we know he's excited by another one coming to United, we know he's excited to see three Portuguese speaking players at United - we get that all form every single one of his posts ever made on this forum. The propaganda spreading is becoming a bit of a farce.

22. barthez4

barthez4 Member

Apr 1, 2005
    Or why don't we just make an Anderson thread as well, so that discussion on individuals can be organized? Or should we have a Cristiano Ronaldo/Paul Scholes thread? Giggs/Rooney thread?

Too many people (not just on this forum) are seeing Nani and Anderson as a duo, like an ethnic Batman & Robin. It's somewhat telling considering that a Yahoo search for "Nani" brings up "Nani and Anderson" as the first related search item. They're different players who play different positions from different clubs and different nationalities. I didn't understand why discussion on these two players weren't taken into individualized threads in the first place. It was bound to happen eventually either way, and if someone makes an Anderson thread, we can close the dual thread and stay somewhat organized.

23. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You missed my point. Until the transfers are finalized and perhaps they're in training or playing at least, there's no need for a Nani-thread AND an Anderson thread. For ********'s sake why don't we just go on and make a thread for every one of our players?

24. Holy__Joe

Holy__Joe Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    We have a Kbitch thread so we may as well:p ahhh I'm not getting involved, does seem a bit silly having two threads at the moment though

25. gazza

gazza Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Go on with your thread Joel. We've got threads for crappy players so why not a thread for a hot, young prospect. Always cracks me up to see people tell others what to post.