Some Thoughts On Sunday

Discussion in 'Barra Brava' started by Red&Black, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Red&Black

Red&Black Member+

Aug 30, 2001
    Lot 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Burkina Faso
    I know for some of our newer members or newer fans of united in general the United-Scum rivalry doesn't necessarily feel as intense as it might to some of us who've been around.

But really folks, this is IT. this is our Derby match.

I really hope everyone brings it with as much "big game intensity" as possible.

Also in regard to my brother Srdan's jibe, i personally guarentee that 135 is gonna come back louder and harder than ever on Sunday. I know I'm gonna stand there and work it as hard as I can.

I hate the Scum, they are everything we don't stand for--flashy, weak and not a ********in trophy to their name.

Can't wait to feel it shake and hear it go on Sunday. I'd love to hear others thoughts on the Scum and our superiority over them

VAMOS UNITED

2. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I grew up in 135, cut my teeth there. I left it the rockingest section in RFK. Now I'm kind of all over between the sections. Srdan speaks the truth, for the first time ever 136 and into 137 out rocked 135. I never would've thought it possible. But believe me, it's a great thing to have happen. And Srdan should take alot of the credit along with other peeps that have helped the madness grow. I'm looking forward to my old stomping grounds regaining their rightful place as the forefront of madness for the Barra. I might even make an appearance myself. :D

As far as the game, Brother Rob speaks the truth. As it says on the tailgate link on www.barra-brava.com the partying is all great and stuff but the real reason we're all there is to support United for the full 90. Everything takes a back seat to this cause. There's been alot of nastiness and bad blood over the years to think this is just another game. Now they're in first pace and their pu$$y ass fans are gloating about them coming into our house and kicking our ass. That ain't gonna happen if the Barra has anything to do about it.

Enjoy the tailgate, but remember why you're really there. 90 minutes of hell on earth if you're a RedBull asswipe. Muerte O Gloria

3. dcchelseafc

dcchelseafc Moderator
    Staff Member

DC United
    Sep 2, 2005
    Naptown
    Club:
    DC United
    the captain and banshee jay will make sure 135 out rocks sardines 136 :)

4. JoeSoccerFan

JoeSoccerFan Member+

Aug 11, 2000
    I f-ING CAN'T wait for Sunday....

Those bastards reak - I hope that they die horrible deaths after we slaughter them and that they feel the wrath of our anger... but that's just me!

Where is the BDT?

5. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I've always got hate to spare even for worthless clubs :D

6. URwormfood

URwormfood Member

Mar 24, 2004
    6 feet under: LOT 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    AHHH....A Sunday Game :)

And we are playing the shitbulls no less....

I will be in 100% Barra-form for this one after working a 12hr shift...:D

~worm~

7. liverbird

liverbird BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 29, 2000
    Mars
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more,
    Or close the wall up with our United dead!
    In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility,
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger:
    Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
    Disguise fair nature with hard-favored rage;
    Then lend the eye a terrible aspect:
    Let it pry through the portage of the head
    Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it
    As fearfully as doth a gallèd rock
    O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
    Swilled with the wild and wasteful ocean.
    Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
    Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
    To his full height!

8. AMERICANS SC

AMERICANS SC New Member

Feb 1, 2005
    The Barra Brava is at the forefront of the DC United ad campaign in today's sports section.

It is "ball night"- Does that mean that we are going to "ball" the scum at night after we screw them in the afternoon?

F RBNY!

9. jgildea8

jgildea8 New Member

Feb 22, 2002
    Capitol Hill
    Blondie, the face painters, and I will all be back for this game. Viva 135! :rolleyes:
    It is going to be brutally hot, but I cannot wait. This is one of the days where we have the reserve game immediately following the big game. I would hope that a good number of people will wander over there after the game to cheer on our reserves. They rarely get to experience the full drunken fan experience at those things.

10. BigKris

BigKris Member

Jan 17, 2005
    Falls Church, VA
    OK, not to distract from the very serious and important nature of this thread, but...

...I'm not standing anywhere near Big Rob this Sunday.

I'm just sayin'.

11. dcchelseafc

dcchelseafc Moderator
    Staff Member

DC United
    Sep 2, 2005
    Naptown
    Club:
    DC United
    Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy ********ing walrus-looking piece of shit. Get the ******** off of my obstacle. Get the ******** down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers I will teach you. Now get up, get on your feet! You had best un-******** yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

12. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    You grew up? :confused: :eek: :D

13. MattMathai

MattMathai BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 28, 2004
    Annapolis
    The reserve game is on Monday morning

14. Red&Black

Red&Black Member+

Aug 30, 2001
    Lot 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Burkina Faso
    ur obviously not a real fan. :D

15. beltwayrob

beltwayrob New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is there any way we can get a priest to come to the tailgate to absolve of us any sins we may commit on Sunday?!?!? I'm ready!

16. dcchelseafc

dcchelseafc Moderator
    Staff Member

DC United
    Sep 2, 2005
    Naptown
    Club:
    DC United
    no, we just dont want to stare at your hairy chest all match.......of course noone wants to stare at my buddha belly niether

17. Tweaked

Tweaked Member

Jan 30, 2003
    The Hill
    Actually we will be one facepainter short...hey blame Frogboy.

on the flip side, every game he has watched we have lost/tied, every game he has missed we have won. so really the odds are in our favor :D

18. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    If you can spare some time please say few kind words to Vlad and any other Russians who will still be in mourning Sunday :D

19. jgildea8

jgildea8 New Member

Feb 22, 2002
    Capitol Hill
    Is that a change?

20. MattMathai

MattMathai BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 28, 2004
    Annapolis
    Not a particularly recent one. I think they did it because of a conflict w/ an autograph session after the Sunday 'senior' game.

Monday, 10 AM, usual place.

21. NattyBo

NattyBo Member+

Apr 30, 2004
    Nunya
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Standings don't matter, who they have on the field doesn't matter, who they have coaching them doesn't matter.

All that matters is we do our part to support the guys as they make sure the Metroscum leave RFK without taking a point. I have a feeling the Barra is going to do our part just fine. :cool:

22. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I. Can't. Wait.

I might not tailgate at all Sunday--got family stuff to do before and after the game. I might be completely sober. But I'm damn sure gonna bring it for 90 minutes plus.

23. lawrenceterp

lawrenceterp Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 2, 2006
    Virginia
    My first RBNY game. I've got at least 2 coming with me and possibly another 4-6 but I wouldn't count on them. I'm torn between this 135-136 stuff. I've only stood in 135 one time and it was my first game last year. Since then I've been in the aisle between 134 & 135 and in 136. I also have no idea where I'll end up this Sunday. But wherever it is, I'm gonna make sure we dominate.

24. PJohnson

PJohnson Member+

DC United
    Dec 16, 2004
    South Dakota
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is killing me. I can't be there on Sunday. And I can't find a bar, pub, or Mexican restaurant with Telefutura anywhere near me. So you biatches better make enough noise so that I can hear you in Michigan. :D

25. BigKris

BigKris Member

Jan 17, 2005
    Falls Church, VA
    It's not that far to Chicago, is it?