rev news 2/6: no, we swear, it's schedule release day

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Ultra Peanut, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Ultra Peanut

Ultra Peanut New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Achewood
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. fc koshigaya

fc koshigaya Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Saitama City,Japan
    Club:
    Omiya Ardija
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. ngower

ngower foolish grin

May 24, 2006
    Nashua, NH
    The original Japanese typical MF plain filial piety which belongs to Yokohama M (32) American Boston and MLS which makes center providence (the measure league soccer), taking the joining an organization test of new England revolution on the 5th, you understood to previous season. The schedule which visits America even during next week, participates in approximately 1 weekly camp. If it actualizes, MF day is transferred to the LA galaxy bit ベッカム (31) the Matuzaka Daisuke pitcher of the Boston lead socks of the opposition with = レアル Madrid = and measure league (26) it continues, "the Boston" transfer it may become big topic.

It understood that you challenge to the stage where the original Japanese typical MF plain of left-handedness is new. According to the group of authorized personnel, it became secure to take the joining an organization test of MLS. The favorite in the new England revolution which makes center Boston, is the veteran of previous seasonal eastern league 2 rank. It is the prospect that it flows together to the team with the Bermuda archipelago of the Hokkaido University West of the schedule which lodges together from 16 days takes the joining an organization test.

Previous season was painful season. For remedying the arrhythmia which long time you are ill in the September last year, short-term hospitalization. The safe finishing it cured and returned, but it did not go round turn very. And, on end of year notification outside war potential. There was a self-confidence which you play but there is no the opportunity. It was incomplete combustion.

The occasion where you go away from Yokohama M "you search patiently from this", you said, but according to the authorized personnel who is close to the plain, temporarily you say that you thought also retirement. But also persuasion around it is and determining that you play. It came to the point of seeking the new battlefield from MLS.

It comes to the same league and ベッカム joining from season decides. Furthermore at present time the favorite apparent Daisuke Matuzaka who joins an organization in the lead socks it is in new England which is done center and Boston. Very competition it is different, but trend of the Japanese athlete who faces to new stage is observed.

The plain which participated in also 1998 French W cup works the left foot which has destructive power, the play where the scale is large with charm, appraisal of Venn gel present アーセナル supervision and others foreign director is high. Still 32 years old. Is game from now on.

* Plain filial piety(the ひ and others it does high) 1974 July 15th, the Shizuoka prefecture origin. 32 years old. From Shimizu trade joining an organization to Nagoya. It participates in アーセン Venn gel supervision age as the attack left MF. After that, Kyoto, Iwada, Kobe and Tokyo V etc. passing, previous season you belong to Yokohama M. As for international A match 15 tournament 4 scores e.g., you participate in 98 year French W cup as the Japanese representation. 178 centimeters and 73 kilometers.

Stuck it in a translator, hard to piece together but you get the general idea

4. Ultra Peanut

Ultra Peanut New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Achewood
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Takeshi Hirano
    33 years old in July, 5'8 160 pound midfielder.
    played 9 games for Yokohama F.Marinos in 06' no goals
    played 27 games in 05 for Tokyo Verdy 1969 scoring 0 goals.
    2004 was the last time he put the ball in the net, scoring 4 goals for Tokyo Verdy 1969.
    Definitely not a suitable Dempsey replacement

6. Mattymags811

Mattymags811 Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Attleboro, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That would be amazing for a Gals date if for no other reason than it's the day after my birthday and I'd love nothing more than being able to razz Becks.

7. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Day one of training: photo gallery
    Revolutionsoccer.net, 2/5/07
    http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/sea...=mediacenter&searchstring=20070205&image=true

The Revs Return for Preseason Training
    By Kelley Van Ness, Revolutionsoccer.net, 2/5/07
    http://www.revolutionsoccer.net/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=24042&pcid=115

Revs kick off pre-season

By Andrew Hush, Soccer New England, 2/6/07
    http://www.soccernewengland.com/articles/view_article.php?id=2411

Revs Notebook – Thompson pleased to get started
    By Soccer New England, February 6, 2007
    http://www.soccernewengland.com/articles/view_article.php?id=2412

8. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. Soccer Doc

Soccer Doc Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Keene, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know there are players of minimal consequence who come and go for a look all the time but there may be a bit more to this story. I doubt that the coaching staff are having him come all this way if they don't think he may have something to offer. It will be interesting to see this one unfold. :cool:

10. Ultra Peanut

Ultra Peanut New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Achewood
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be bringing a cake that day in any event, because my birthday's that Wednesday.

11. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    [​IMG]

Name: Takeshi Hirano
    Position: left midfield
    Born: July 15, 1974, Shizuoka, Japan
    Height: 5-9
    Weight: 160 lbs.
    Previous Clubs: Nagoya Grampus (1993-2000), Kyoto Purple Sanga (2000), Jubilo Iwata (2001), Vissel Kobe (2002), Tokyo Verdy (2003-2005), Yokohama Marinos (2006).

He's been capped 12 times for the Japanese National Team between 1997 and 2000, also having played in the 1998 World Cup in France.

12. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    don't know the scoop on this guy or why he only played 9 games last year. injury? released? Either way, it does not give me the warm fuzzies knowing that he has only limited playing time last year. Maybe he is flying over here on his dime to see if he can latch on? He must have some talent to have been on the J Nats and had more than a handful of caps. still a 33 year old looking to save his career is not the kind of guy I want to see come to camp

13. Ultra Peanut

Ultra Peanut New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Achewood
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From what can be inferred from the babelfished article, in and out of injury. I'm not sure what to make of the fact that he looks like he's played for about half the league, which may or may not make him the rough equivalent of Andy Williams. I've got buddies who're big into J-league; waiting to hear if they've got any scoop on the guy.

14. Soccer Doc

Soccer Doc Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Keene, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lachhead cut his hair. Hopefully this will do a "Sampson" in reverse. ;)

Seven out of nine rookies in camp :D
    Now if we can just get that damn Irishem Byrne out of the Pub and into training gear :eek:

15. GOREVS3000

GOREVS3000 Moderator
    Staff Member

New England Revolution
    United States
    Sep 18, 2006
    Boston
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Haven't had a chance to look over my globe yet but they had great coverage in the herald. 7/8ths of a page!

16. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't find the page on his stats but he was putting up decent numbers from like 98-2004. maybe the last two years he has had Noonanitis

17. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    I'm intrigued out of curiosity sake... this is what the off-season's about: hearing a rumor or tidbit of news, following it up, and seeing where it leads.

Great job with the photos from Revolutionsoccer.net, and I hope Tony Biscaia had the chance to wander down and shoot some for Matchnight.

The Magpie

18. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone know where Byrne is?

19. dncm

dncm Member+

Apr 22, 2003
    Boston
    Looks like Noonan is actually participating in Running drills - any update to his injury?

20. Ultra Peanut

Ultra Peanut New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Achewood
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was within the main FDA article this morning about Heaps--looks like he's okay and will not have to have knee surgery, which is great news.

21. mosler

mosler Member

Jan 2, 2003
    Mashpee, MA
    Paging shuvy87...

22. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Arsene Oka does exist and there is a picture of him out on the revs site to prove it!;)

23. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh it's so nice to see the boys back in training.

24. Soccer Doc

Soccer Doc Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Keene, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As I posted a few weeks back when we first got the news about him having "Cysts in the knee" I doubted this was going to a big deal. At most the cyst (which is usually in the hollow space behind the knee and called a "Bakers Cyst") can be removed. I've been away from practice long enough now to not be up to date but I would not be at all shocked to find that they now have a non or minimally invasive method of treatment for his problem. Living in Boston with some of the best medical care in the world has it's advantages.
    Bottom Line is he says he ready to go. :)

25. patfan1

patfan1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 19, 1999
    Nashua, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm with you. It's nice to finally see an actual name.

Of course, he could be the next Cancela, as I can already see rkupp and others saying "Well, how many goals did he score for the Revs?" :D