Takahara to Frankfurt

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by gtepp15 redded, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtepp15 redded

gtepp15 redded Red Card

Jan 5, 2006
  2. Doc_Aeppler

Doc_Aeppler Member

May 27, 2003
    Frankfurt
    Im happy about this transfer. We wanted him back in winter allready, but Hamburg wouldnt let him go... Im looking forward to seeing him next season!
    So I hear that Taka is like really popular over in Japan and in the media a lot? Is that true and to what extend? Could be pretty nice in terms of marketing for us I guess... :)

greetz, Doc Äppler

3. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Yes Taka is very populor in Japan and you will make some money from shirt sales and stuff,
    Im so happy Taka has finally left those assholes in Hamburg. Hes hardly played this season and hopfully after a good world cup he can start banging in the goals for Frankfurt, Maybe new surroundings will improve his game :)

4. Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel Self-hating Asian

Mar 3, 2005
    ZOMG NONE!!!11
    agreed, I think that takahara would benefit from being given a chance at a new club

Plus UEFA cup football would allow him to play against some very good sides...so who knows...come this time next year he could be one of the best players from asia.

5. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

good luck to Takahara!
    Cha Doo Ri recently got released by Frankfurt. i guess his season wasnt that great despite a handsome goal at the last game

6. Doc_Aeppler

Doc_Aeppler Member

May 27, 2003
    Frankfurt
    Yeah, I also hope that he can do a little better than at Hamburg, Im sure he will tough! Him and Amanatidis seems like a good attack to me, but we will have to see!
    One of the best players from Asia? that sounds promising, nice to see that you guys who know more about him than I do, have so much hope in him!

Its a shame that Cha left, but I guess from his perspective its just better. He is a great guy, but very sensitive. Maybe he had to much pressure here, when in the local media he was always compared to his father... I mean Du Ri is a good footballer, but he will never reach anywhere close to Cha Bum...

greetz to Japan!

7. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

i wouldnt say one of the best in Asia. a good player, but not one of the best..

i dont think any Asian player in our life time will be as good as Cha Bum Keun. its still amazing that German fans still remember him :D

8. Ishikawa18

Ishikawa18 New Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Germany
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Im happy Taka stay in Germany, so I can see him always on TV :D

9. Doc_Aeppler

Doc_Aeppler Member

May 27, 2003
    Frankfurt
    I read that we are probably going to tour through Japan and play a couple friendlys in July...
    Nice move! If that works out we will prolly get the money for the transfer back right there! Im allready beginning to like this guy, now he only needs to score some goals and everythings fine with me... :)

10. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Just to let you know that I absolutly hate clubs that come here to play friendlys and make money, unless they make it dignified Like Fiorintina and Bolton and not like Man U and Madrid. So if frankfurt come here do anything for the fans or play a fair undirty game against our teams then i will probably like frankfurt :) Otherwise if they try and break our players legs like many teams i will hate them with a passion ;)

11. Doc_Aeppler

Doc_Aeppler Member

May 27, 2003
    Frankfurt
    hehe, I can absolutely understand that and agree with you!

If it was up to me we would definitely go there to play some nice footy and win a bunch of fans and not just to make as much money as possible...
    I mean we will surely get plenty of money anyways, winning fans for a longer time, (who may even keep up their interest in the club if taka leaves again in two years or whatever) would be the thing to do!

12. Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel Self-hating Asian

Mar 3, 2005
    ZOMG NONE!!!11
    Oh imagine all of the iranian fans jumping off the Bayern fan wagon once that one iranian guy whose name I forgot leaves...

13. The Old Lady Hertha

The Old Lady Hertha New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    Hertha BSC Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Karimi ;)

I like Takahara, but he really needs to score goals. If he starts off the way he did in Hamburg, he won't see playing time just like in HSV.