Aliadiere blasts Pardew

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by speedy808, Feb 27, 2006.

1. speedy808

speedy808 Member

Jan 9, 2004
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Kent_Hammer

Kent_Hammer BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 7, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Totally agree with you Speedy. The guy slagged Celtic off when he came to us, now he gives us the gobshite when he moves on again.

You get out what you put in - make an effort you ungrateful little escargot. I fart in your general direction.

Well it seems he's now found his true level....playing in the championship. Hope he's happier now. L'arse...never a truer word.

Mike

3. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I wonder why Wenger didnt want him around. And why oh why are we so crap at younng French strikers?

4. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who?

Go win something then you can mouth off.

Until then shut the "F" up.

5. west_ham

west_ham Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Peterlee, Co. Durham
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Sofiane, Bellion and now Aliadiere.

6. El Toro

El Toro New Member

Aug 30, 2001
    Fountain & Fairfax
    My favorite part of the article was the possible move for Danny Mills. Hadn't heard that one before.

7. footykid

footykid Member+

Jan 10, 2005
    Mississauga, Ont
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I'm not trying to instigate or rile you guys up,BUT.

He has atleast 1 prem medal, and 2 i believe F.A cup winners medals. While I disagree with his attitude I agree with his message. Why take aplayer on loan if you don't have the intention to play him? "If" he has an attitude problem (which I've never really heard about personally) then surely your managment would have know about it before hand. I'd be pissed as well to be perfectly honest. It isn't be so much the not being played but being lied to is what is causing most of the anger. Or atleast thats what i'm taking from the article.

8. speedy808

speedy808 Member

Jan 9, 2004
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    West Ham wanted desperately to add firepower to the squad this year, which tells me that it was all for the taking for Aliadiere.

Pardew was in dire need of more options early on, so if Aliadiere couldn't crack the starting lineup, my guess is he either wasn't the right fit, or simply not up to par. I mean, he couldn't get much action at Arsenal, nor at Celtic, nor West Ham. Why is Pardew to blame? There are no guarantees at this level.

"I just wasted my time because if you have the chance to train with Thierry Henry or West Ham then there isn't a choice."

Once again, what's our record against the "great" Arsenal this year? Maybe if he spent more time learning from his fellow Hammers ahead of him (who have far more talent than he credits thenm for) and less time yearning to be Thierry Henry's lackey, he'd have gotten much more out of the experience.

9. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Are you sure? Aliadiére is such a fringe player for them I'm a bit doubtful whether he made 10 appearances in a successful season (the unbeaten season?) AND two FA Cup finals.

10. footykid

footykid Member+

Jan 10, 2005
    Mississauga, Ont
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I'm positive he got a metal in the unbeaten season, it may only be 1 F.A cup though. But I do agree the lads got talent, the main reason he hasn't really gotten anywhere is when he can be played he's always injured:rolleyes: . and Now with RVP, and Lupoli chasing his coat tales it takes some doing to justify getting first team action. I'd say if he can get 5 games under his belt he'll be worth 12 goals a season. I don't know if thats good enough for you guys, I'd assume so being on promoted this season but judging by your league position it may not be. though as your a fellow London Club I'm forced to say your position has more to do with the apparent weakness of the teams below you rather than your own ability:p

11. TheNewOrleansHammer

TheNewOrleansHammer New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    New Orleans
    Hit the nail on the head there Speedy.
    The current crop of young French stars pale in comparison to the last and Wenger is being found out because of it. Alida-whatsit may have seemed like a great prospect to get on loan for AP and he may have made some promises to him, then the guy proved he was shite. Whats a manager supposed to do? Play a team with a great team spirit and really fight for their places and each other or throw in a pissy French tosser who thinks he's playing for a second rate team?
    My reason for being able to say this is- "the table doesn't lie" speech everyone gave me when I was saying we were too good to go down, even though we were.:(

7 Arsenal 27 12 5 10 39 22 9 2 2 30 8 3 3 8 9 14 17 41
    8 West Ham 26 12 5 9 39 34 7 1 5 22 16 5 4 4 17 18 5 41

"the table doesn't lie"
    Alidubba-num-nuts is an idiot, the truth is HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

P.S. Thierry Henry is a great player, I have a lot of respect for him.

12. amancalledmikey

Oct 27, 2003
    I have a bindle at this point...
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The fact that he's had to go to Wolves to get a game speaks volumes about him. Desperate old Wolves. He's not good enough. If he had been good enough, he'd have gotten a game. We signed him and Bellion on reputation and when we got them here, they were no better than what we had and weren't willing to work for the shirt. You know how I know this? Both of them didn't get a game behind hard workers and they've griped to the press, acting like they should have been handed first team places on a silver platter.

In summation, don't sign Frenchies.

13. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Unless of course, you intend on surrendering in the immediate future.

14. torontohammer

torontohammer New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Toronto
    It would appear tht the team immediately above us could also be classified as underperforming, given the size of their payroll and the "quality" of their international "stars".

If I were an Arsenal fan (thank goodness for small mercys), I'd be less inclined to post on other team boards this year.

BTW - you do have some home-grown talent, do you?

15. blainehammer

blainehammer Member

Oct 12, 2004
    White Rock, Canada
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Arsenal P.... all their home grown talent away (Bentley, the centre half at Birmingham) because they have a French boss who cares not a toss about the English game. That kid from Southampton was nuts to go there as they will sign another striker from the Frog under 21 squad or from some other frog speaking country and he will never play for the first team.
    That article about Fabregas not being able to learn English at Arsenal because it is never spoken there, says it all.

16. footykid

footykid Member+

Jan 10, 2005
    Mississauga, Ont
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Wow...I was under the impression Hammer's and Arsenal fans were on good standing...well duely noted. And yes we do have home-grown talent (ours get sold when they aren't good enough, as opposed to running of after showing their good enough but having no interest in thier shirt.), UEFA seem to agree with our policy so I don't see why anyone else should mind. And yet I'd rather avoid this topic as it tends to disintigrate into whats good for England and whats good for the league.:rolleyes:

17. blainehammer

blainehammer Member

Oct 12, 2004
    White Rock, Canada
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Let me spell it out for you: we hate Arsenal and the fact that they have no British players in the team just makes me hate them even more.

18. TheNewOrleansHammer

TheNewOrleansHammer New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    New Orleans
    UEFA agrees so much that from next year teams have to have 5 home-grown players in their Champions League squads.

OOooopppps;) , Seems like you don't have to worry about that.

19. west_ham

west_ham Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Peterlee, Co. Durham
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Is there a difference?? It all means just one thing and that is they are gone. At least West Ham can look back and watch our home grown players develop into England stars, albeit after moving to other clubs, but we could argue that they would never be capped whilst at West Ham because we aren't successful and glamorous enough.

Carrick, for instance, played some outstanding football at West Ham, especially whilst in the PL, but was never capped for the first team. He moves to Spurms and look what happens.

Ditto re Arsenal.

20. footykid

footykid Member+

Jan 10, 2005
    Mississauga, Ont
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Why though beisdes being in the same city we have nothing in common. Most Arsenal fans will tell you we have 2 rivals Spurs, and ManU. ManU are only there because we've been competeing against each other for like 10 years. Every team in the PL has the ability to field a squad of no english players from Chelsea all the way down to 15th or so, and even portsmouth. Every player we start is in high contention for going to the WC. If you can find a CB better than toure that cost even twice as much, but with the same ability, I'll conceed we've got too many immigrants. If not does it really matter? If we're a better team for it perhaps you sould call up Alan and tell him to take a looksy in Africa.

and for the rest of you...have you ever heard of tougne in cheak, even the ManU board are less defencive.

21. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I dont know what it is, perhaps the village mentality, or the fact its much easier to hate your neighbours than someone 2 miles down the road. But I cant think of another London team I dont intensely dislike. Apart from maybe QPR and Orient.

22. blainehammer

blainehammer Member

Oct 12, 2004
    White Rock, Canada
    Club:
    West Ham United FC