Westerlo Players: Ntuka Jeffrey, Modubi Michael, and Mosia Boy Boy

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by okocha1, Dec 24, 2005.

1. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Chelsea has loaned out 3 young south african players to Westerlo. I was wondering if any Westerlo fans or anyone who has seen these players play, can give me the low down on them. Are they skilled? Are they good enough for Chelsea? What positions do they play? How often do they play?

Oh BTW, can someone also tell me about Emmanuel Sakri, the young Nigerian striker we loaned to Westerlo?

Thanks

2. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    They are doing quite ok. Especially Jeffrey Ntuka Pule seems to be doing very good. Boy Boy Mosia is very small, third one can't remember his name. Ntuka is right back/right wing with a good pass.

3. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Anymore information on these players?

Thanks

4. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

How are these guys doing now. Their loan period ends in 2007, do you think any have a chance at Chelsea. I personally think Jeffery Ntuka has the greatest chance and will challenge for our rightback spot.

5. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    boy boy moisa is on a loan to Oud-Heverlee Leuven i think.
    None of these players will get a chance at Chelsea, I don't think they're good enough

6. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Can anyone give me an update on these players. Especially Ntuka.

7. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Boy Boy Mosia still plays in Second Division, he's playing very well at OH Leuven.

Ntuka is still the same Ntuka. He has his spot at Westerlo, but there's nothing more to it. He won't be playing for Chelsea, that's for sure

8. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Just wanted to reopen this topic. How are these three boys doing and is Emmanuel Sarki still contracted to Chelsea. How is he playing for KVC Westerlo?

Thanks

9. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Boy Boy Mosia has become the crowd's favourite at OH Leuven, good player, but too small and too weak to really make it to a good team in Belgium, let alone England.
    Sarki has been playing some very good games, you might even say he's one of the revelations of the season, but I don't want to exaggerate neither.
    Ntuka is still the mediocre, yet dangerously fast striker who misses a lot of chances.

10. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Thanks, but I thought Jeffrey Ntuka was a rightback? Was he converted into a striker. How is Modubi Michael doing? Is Sarki more of a winger or attacking midfielder?

11. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hello,

I was wondering if Westerlo fan's know if Emmanuel Sarki will be returning to Chelsea next season?

Thanks

12. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hello, can anyone give me the progress on these 3 players?

Thanks

13. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    there's no alteration noticeable in their performances.
    in my opinion, they're just rotting away in a league that's already below-par

14. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    How is Sarki doing?

He plays winger for Westerlo. Do you think he has anything outstanding about him?

15. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    possibly yes. He got a lot of praise at the end of last season.
    If he can keep up his performances this season, I'm sure he will be picked up by a bigger team. But that's an "if" ...

16. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Does he have good pace or dribbling? How is his crossing? Chelsea need a winger with pace and skill who can be an understudy/start along side Joe Cole. Do think Sarki can be that guy? Do Chelsea still own him?

Thanks

17. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Good pace, good technique, good shot, good dribble.
    But there's no chance he'll ever play for chelsea

18. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    He certainly must be at least as good (or as bad) as Kalou plus he's two years younger. Nobody thought Mikel would be starting as he especially after his poor start to the first season. Is Sarki a bit like Valencia of Wigan (underrated player with good ability in a weak team)?

Thanks

19. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Yeah, Kalou is terrible. But he proved himself at Feyenoord a few years ago.
    I don't know if Sarki could even manage excelling at Feyenoord.
    You could absolutely say that he's like Valencia (allthough Valencia is better - he's brilliant) but there are more players in Belgium playing for weak teams that could play at a higher level (Asare of KV Mechelen, Smajic of Dender, Ruiz of AA Gent, Camus of Charleroi, ...)
    If I would have to name 20 good players in Belgium, Sarki would not be in it.
    Obi Mikel just has lots more talent AND a way better physique, that's why he got in team at Chelski

20. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Do you think he is as good as Kalou, who has not improved since he left for Chelsea. Has Sarki improved his game in the league and do you think he is trully playing to the maximum. For Lyn, Mikel was rated but some thought he was nothing special but it seems he was playing well within himself. Do you think that could be the case with Sarki?

Thanks

21. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    I would have to get back to you on that one. This season, I have only seen one match by Westerlo (there not a very attractive side, you see)

22. okocha1

okocha1 Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Ok thanks a lot for the information.