9/3 US vs Mexico US Supporter Info (Part 2, as in 2-0)

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by BuffloSoldier, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuffloSoldier

BuffloSoldier BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 31, 2000
    Northern NJ
  2. houstonmlsfan

houstonmlsfan New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Houston
    HEy I"m tryin to get tickets for THE match of the year. Can any one
    PLEASE email me the password? I'll buy you a cold beverage,beer.
    We're coming from houston so i don't want crappy seats. I signed up
    to ussoccerfan but i did not get the password yet. Thanks in advance.
    USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Hosscat

Hosscat New Member

Jul 21, 2003
    Denver
    Mexico fan above

4. houstonmlsfan

houstonmlsfan New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Houston
    Just a good soccer fan.

5. Thomas Flannigan

Feb 26, 2001
    Chicago
    Yeah, right. If he knew it was the game of the year why did he wait so long? First post asking for a password? Is that really a US fan?
    Mexican fans can buy when the tickets go on sale to the general public, or they can contact their FA about the FA allocation.

6. houstonmlsfan

houstonmlsfan New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Houston
    Why do you consider yourselves the only fans of the us mnt. Just because
    I don't live in a predominatly white city I'm not considered a fan. I'm not sure why you have so much hostility towards the mexican fans, but maybe you're just insecure. I love the US and Mexico and all the great soccer countries alike. I'm an open minded person. God help those that are not.

7. soccerpops

soccerpops New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Metro DC
    Can anyone tell me what 2 FRONT ROW seats in section 129 might be worth? Just wondering ...

8. TheMutts

TheMutts New Member

May 19, 2002
    Pittsburgh
    so how many seats are we estimating are left?

9. usa_superfan

usa_superfan New Member

Feb 14, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    I love all great soccer countries as well and I am plenty insecure. However, I won't be divulging a confidential password to someone I've never met and posing the risk of having my ussoccerfan membership revoked. You're asking someone to break rules, period.

10. dabes2

dabes2 Member

Jun 1, 2003
    Chicago
    Not very many left. Only the corner price point is available and the seats given are in the upper deck. Not sure if that means all the lower deck corner seats are sold or not. Also, there could be pockets of tickets not for sale here that aren't yet sold (e.g. sams).

Anyway, I've got my 6 right where I wanted them, so I'm very happy.

11. houstonmlsfan

houstonmlsfan New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Houston
    So, it's ok for mr. soccerpops to ask for the presale password, receive it , purchase tickets, and then attempt to resell them. He and I are both newbies. What's the difference?

12. Autogolazo

Autogolazo BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 19, 2000
    Bombay Beach, CA
    It was clearly NOT a good idea to jump on the first $68 seats available, as they were upper deck. Over on hour later, people were buying lower deck midfield seats for the same price. Ugh.

13. clevelandstoker

Aug 12, 2004
    Youngstown, OH
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    Just bought one ticket for section 134.

14. Sand

Sand New Member

May 28, 2005
    Not too long ago the best seats they had were down low in the corner (yuck). Waited 15 minutes and they popped up in the bottom of the second tier - best seats you can get in the $48 level (missed the $68 level). Looking forward to this one. The Honduras game was good, but this one should be unreal.

15. 256_Galaxy_fan

256_Galaxy_fan New Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Huntsville, AL
    I can't say I got wonderful seats but at least I am close to the field. I ended up with 131 (close to the corner) row 3 seats 1-6. I think I was limited wanting 6 seats. Still...beats watching on TV.

16. TicketMaster really stinks. The site said that I exceed the ticket limit and would release my tickets even though I had only bought four. I then desperately tried to re-purchase,only to be told that the tickets were no longer avaliable. I tried buying 36, 48, and 68 dollar tickets and it kept coming back with no tickets available. I was finally able to get four 95 dollar tickets, but Ticketmaster really needs to get their act together!

17. soccerpops

soccerpops New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Metro DC
    I'm not reselling - it was stupid of me to make that remark. I'm just thrilled I got such good seats.

18. stinky

stinky Member

May 14, 2000
    Long Beach, NY
    any info on # of tickets sold?

19. Superdrew69

Superdrew69 Member

May 9, 2004
    The Ohio State Univ.
    If anyone cares to share the password with me, send a PM.
    Thanks!

20. alliu23

alliu23 I'm a Yank til I Die

Jul 28, 2004
    Williamsport, PA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have a password and link that i will give out to the first person that PMs me, if someone wants it

21. soccerpops

soccerpops New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Metro DC
    alliu - Want to thank posters like you that are helping those who need tickets. I've been watching for info on tickets for months now, but during July, I was out of town and missed the deadline.

I think whoever chose Columbus for this game, really under estimated the demand for these tickets. They probably could have sold out a stadium twice this size.

22. usnavy

usnavy New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Hello. Can someone please PM the presale code. I really want to see Mexico get beat 3-1. :)

U.S. Navy

23. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I still have two codes, but this time i'm selling them in ebay... follow the link:

kidding! :p

But seriously, I still have two codes left... PM or email me. Be a USNT fan!

24. houstonmlsfan

houstonmlsfan New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Houston
    they're missing out on a lot of revenue

25. alliu23

alliu23 I'm a Yank til I Die

Jul 28, 2004
    Williamsport, PA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no prob..

I questioned having it at Crew Stadium ealier, and was informed that the bigger the venue, the less the % of US fans there are

BTW all.. my password has been handed out