Will Ali Karimi be in Bayern's starting Eleven?

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Karimi_Is_God, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karimi_Is_God

Karimi_Is_God New Member

Apr 21, 2005
    Toronto
    I know there has been alot of Karimi threads lately but i just want to know what you guys think will happen with Karimi. Karimi will join Bayern some time in June and if Bayern's season is over by then I believe that he will get plenty of time to train and he will become a starter from the beginning of next season.

2. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    To be completely honest here, I don't think he'll be a starter for Bayern next season. The summer will be spent disciplining him and getting him used to the Bayern training routine....Magath will have to turn him into a man! HAHA

In any case, Karimi has the potential, no doubt about that but its too soon to tell, he's gotta get in there and show what he has...the summer can reveal only so much. He has to come in next season in a Bundesliga game or a early CL game to show if he can cope with it, then we'll see.

3. mofo4life

mofo4life Member

May 25, 2004
    near munich
    No, he'll make maybe 15 appearances(5 starts,10 subs) the whole season(Bundesliga,Cup and CL)

4. Xevor

Xevor New Member

Aug 5, 2004
    Holland
    Wow can you also tell me how many times Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Navidkia and Zandi are going to play?

Also who is going to be champion of Germany next year.
    And also who is going to win tonight PSV or Milan?

5. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    He will have to prove himself first

6. mofo4life

mofo4life Member

May 25, 2004
    near munich
    Milan

7. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    Deja vu.... it's Landon Donovan all over again. Could we just wait and see how he will do please? And yes, of course he will have to prove himself. Guess first he will have to prove that he can carry a medicine ball up and down a mountain a few times. :)

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    This thread is silly but I can understand why it was started since the thread starter appears to get a boner everytime the name "Karimi" is mentioned.

It's logical Karimi will have to prove himself first in training/friendlies before he plays in the first team; but remember Hashemian played almost all of Bayern's summer friendlies but come the start of the Bundesliga he was dropped.

9. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    Oh and I voted "end up in the reserves" just for fun, but you know my stance on this.

11. RoozPOP

RoozPOP New Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Boner whenever karimi is mentioned?!?! who's you been talking to...i think we get excited by the prospect of having nother iranian playing for one of the world's top clubs. Wouldnt say its anything sexual pal. You'd have to ask some of the others to verify that! :D

12. Mandragola

Mandragola New Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Birmingham, Miss St
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A younger and more skilled version of Scholl Karimi will fit in perfect where Mehmet will leave. However Scholl is staying for one more season so that may hinder Karimi's adjusting. Karimi will not start but he will work.

13. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    One more good thing that I just remembered is how well the Iranian national team is doing, they will go to play in the WC which will make him a more well rounded player, which can only help Bayern.

14. jrod69

jrod69 Member

Feb 19, 2005
    NYC
    pretty sure he'll start after like a couple of games to justify his taking of someone elses place

15. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

i smell landon..

16. chelodelgado

chelodelgado New Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Who knows? really

17. dﮥnny

dﮥnny New Member

Mar 26, 2005
    US
    If he kicks ass, then Bayern will start him.

18. Karimi_Is_God

Karimi_Is_God New Member

Apr 21, 2005
    Toronto
    What the ******** are you talking about??? Ur a ************ man.

19. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Better get a sense of humor or else you won't last.
    He's yanking your chain! :p Have fun with it!

Welcome to the Bayern board.

20. mtkstriker

mtkstriker New Member

Apr 13, 2003
    Montauk,New York
    Karimi will become the darling of Europe.

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    What the ******** am I talking about?? What the ******** are you talking about??? ******** man ******** this ******** I hate this ********in censored ********!! ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********!!!!

22. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Boxes, this guy brings up a good point. You are a multiple asterisk man :)

23. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    You are on a thin leash. So settle down or be prepared to talk to yourself about this fellow.

BTW, are you Yanks Abroad in disguise?

24. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    ArsenalTexan3, you are a great moderator, but your metaphor skills could use a little work :)

I suppose skating on thin ice + being on a short leash = on a thin leash :D
    (unless I'm just ignorant and this is a legit saying)

On topic: Does anyone know which jersey number Karimi will take? Just curious.