Rochester, NY Soccer Spots?

Discussion in 'United Soccer Leagues' started by MrSangster, Apr 25, 2005.

1. MrSangster

MrSangster Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Duxbury,MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where in Rochester can I watch the Revs- Fire match? Recommended bars or restaurants that would be showing this match?

Thanks,

Mr. S

2. Dave Brull

Dave Brull Member

Mar 9, 2001
    Mayfield Hts, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tully's on Jefferson might.

There was a better soccer pub a few years back and I just can't remember the name of it.

3. drew_VT_6

drew_VT_6 Member

Feb 22, 2000
    Orange County, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Monty's Krown might show it. There isn't a gathering place anymore for people to go watch games. There was SoccerSams on Empire Blvd in Webster, but that has gone the way of kiddy soccer and you're just as likely to find cartoons on as you are a soccer game.

Tully's on Jefferson Rd in Henrietta will change it to whatever channel you want and they have FSC. They have good appetizers and lots of different TVs to choose from.

We've gone to Tut's on Buffalo Rd in Gates a few times as well.

4. MrSangster

MrSangster Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Duxbury,MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank you both!

Tully's it was and they had the game on. Had the tasty Firehouse Burger which was appropriate for the Rev fan to chew on whilst the REV's chewed on Chicago. Tully's tenders and a large Guiness cheaper than Foxboro!

5. drew_VT_6

drew_VT_6 Member

Feb 22, 2000
    Orange County, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tully's Tenders are fantastic and cheap during happy hour 4-6 or 7. But it's really not that hard to be cheaper than Foxboro.

Are you in town often?

6. RhinosBoy21

RhinosBoy21 New Member

Oct 18, 2001
    Rochester NY, but or
    Best places to watch soccer in Rochester are as mentioned, Tully's on Jefferson Rd and Soccer Sams. Soccer Sams only gets ESPN, FSC and ESPN2 so theres not much to pick from.

I know Tully's was thinking about getting the MLS package but i think they decided against it. But they have FSC and Gol TV so theres always something to watch at Tully's and their managers are cool, for some reason theres always a soccer game on TV, either on one of those 5 channels or a spanish channel airing the mexican league or something.

7. Bleacherbutt

Bleacherbutt New Member

May 1, 2001
    Rochester, NY
    The Distillery on Mt. Hope Avenue gets the MLS Direct Kick package.