Park Ju-young @ AS Monaco 2010-2011 Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Kanuck, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    we're talking out loud more than anything. Monaco are right fooked.

2. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Well, a new manager may look to rebuild the team to his preferences. I think we'd all agree that PCY is a bit limited as a sole striker, and if he wanted to deploy a 4-2-3-1, he might be inclined to sell PCY, Alonso and MBokani, even with PCY's diminished value and have a decent enough pot to buy a half-decent player.

Its all up in the air right now, but certainly, Monaco's limited finances will play into this. If I were a half-decent manager, I wouldn't want to take on this disaster pile.

All that said, I suspect PCY ain't going anywhere this season but the way things are headed, Monaco will be in relegation and PCY's short-term problems will be solved for him this summer.

3. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    "Avram Grant is fighting to save his career at West Ham with the club's owners eager to speak to Sam Allardyce...Rod Fanni has chosen Marseille ahead of Liverpool and has completed a £3m move...Dieumerci Mbokani agent has claimed that Everton have renewed their interest in the Monaco striker..."

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8671_6580180,00.html

Apparently David Moyes and his staff haven't been watching Ligue 1 this season...

4. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    The rumor mill had him going to Fulham a few weeks ago.

5. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Or they have and realized that even Messi would have a hard time scoring goals with the terrible crew that Monaco has.

6. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    let's continue here