Bundesliga Players of the Past IX

Discussion in 'Germany' started by noone23, Nov 17, 2009.

1. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 352

[​IMG]

Monika Puchalski(age 24)is the biggest fan of Lukas Podolski(age 25). The couple has been together since 2003 and they have a son named Louis(age 2).

[​IMG]

Bastian Schweinsteiger(age 25)and his girl friend model Sarah Brandner(age 21)are back in front of the camera. The pair has been together for two years.

[​IMG]

Grit Freiberg has been the girlfriend of Tim Wiese(age 28)for the last eight years. Here she is with their daughter Alina(age 3).

This is part 352 in my Robert Enke tribute.

2. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 353

[​IMG]

Alessia Walch(age 22)has been the girlfriend of HSV player Dennis Aogo(age 23)for a year.

[​IMG]

Jerome Boateng and girlfriend Sherin Senler are shown here at the HSV end of season party.

[​IMG]

Here are Cacau(age 29)and wife Tamara. They have been married since June of 2002 and have a daughter, Lidia(age 3), and a son, Levi(just turned 2 on June 10th).

This is part 353 of my Robert Enke tribute.

3. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 354

[​IMG]

Arne Friedrich is here with girlfriend Linn Roedenbeck.

[​IMG]

Mario Gomez(age 24)is here with girlfriend of six years Silvia Meichel(age 22).

[​IMG]

This is Norina Kiessling(age 23), the wife of Stefan Kiessling(age 26). They have been married since December of 2008 and have a child named Tayler-Joel(age 2).

This is part 354 of my Robert Enke tribute.

4. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 355

[​IMG]

Miroslav and Sylwia Klose(age 32)were married in 2004 and have twin sons named Noah and Luan(age 5).

[​IMG]

Jessica Farber(age 21)is the girlfriend of Toni Kroos.

[​IMG]

Philipp Lahm(age 26)is shown here with girlfriend Claudia Schattenberg(age 25)who works for Mercedes. They have been a couple for two years and plan to marry on July 14th.

This is part 355 in this Robert Enke tribute.

5. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 356

[​IMG]

Marko Marin(age 21)and Katharina Theilmeier(age 20)have been a couple for two years.

[​IMG]

Ulrike Stange(age 26)has been with Per Mertesacker(age 25)since the summer of 2008.

[​IMG]

Thomas Mueller married his girlfriend Lisa, a model, in December of 2009. Both Muellers are age 20.

This is part 356 of my Robert Enke tribute.

6. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 357

[​IMG]

Piotr Trochowski(age 26)and Melanie Tiburtius(age 24)have been going out together for the last seven years.

[​IMG]

Whenever Anna Maria Lagerblom(middle)and Sherin Sendler(right)leave the German national team's hotel during the World Cup they are accompanied by at least one security guard.

[​IMG]

Here Anna Maria Lagerblom gets close attention from two bodyguards.

This is part 357 in my Robert Enke tribute.

7. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 358

[​IMG]

Lothar Matthaeus lifts the World Cup trophy on July 8th, 1990. Andreas Moeller and Franz Beckenbauer can be seen to the immediate left rear and right rear, respectively.

[​IMG]

The final whistle in the WC 1990 win by West Germany over Argentina, 1:0, brings a leap of joy from Andreas Brehme.

[​IMG]

Brehme beats the Argentine goalkeeper on a penalty kick using his "wrong" foot(Brehme was normally leftfooted)to give West Germany the lead in the 1990 WC final.

This is part 358 of my Robert Enke tribute.

8. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 359

[​IMG]

Left to right, Andreas Brehme, Lothar Matthaeus, Karlheinz Riedle(slightly to the rear)and Bodo Illgner celebrate the 1990 West Germany WC triumph.

[​IMG]

1974: Franz Beckenbauer(as a player this time)lifts the WC trophy following West Germany's home win in the final as Sepp Maier applauds to the right.

[​IMG]

Gerd Mueller scores what will prove to be the winning goal in West Germany's 2:1 win over Holland in the 1974 WC final.

This is part 359 of my Robert Enke tribute.

9. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 360

[​IMG]

1954: Fritz Walter(on the left)and Horst Eckel(on the right)celebrate West Germany's "Miracle of Bern".

[​IMG]

Helmut Rahn(not shown)scores to give West Germany a 3:2 lead over Hungary in the 1954 WC final sensationally won by the West Germans.

[​IMG]

Lothar Matthaeus tries to defend against Maradona in the 1986 WC final.

This is part 360 of my Robert Enke tribute.

10. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 361

[​IMG]

A question now at issue is who will be Germany's captain for Euro 2012. Michael Ballack has been capped 98 times and has scored 42 goals since his international debut in 1999. He has been team captain since August of 2004 but might he now be replaced?

[​IMG]

Philippp Lahm has played 71 times for Germany since 2004 and was the team captain during the 2010 World Cup.

[​IMG]

Ballack is shown here with fellow German international Miroslav Klose.

This is part 361 of my Robert Enke tribute.

11. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 362

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack's free kick vs. Austria during Euro 2008 helped Germany to a place in the quarterfinals.

[​IMG]

Arne Friedrich was the first to congratulate Ballack after his free kick goal.

[​IMG]

Ballack is now looking to get fit for the start of the new season.

This is part 362 of my Robert Enke tribute.

12. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 363

[​IMG]

Joachim Loew has coached the German NT since 2006 but has never faced as many problems as he faces now.

[​IMG]

Again, Michael Ballack has been Germany's team captain since 2004.

[​IMG]

Philipp Lahm wore the captain's armband during the November 18th draw(2:2)against the Ivory Coast in which Ballack was out with a knee injury.

This is part 363 of my Robert Enke tribute.

13. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 364

[​IMG]

Philipp Lahm proved himself to be an able leader during the 2010 WC. Now he doesn't want to give up the captaincy.

[​IMG]

It appears that a power struggle has started between Lahm and Ballack.

[​IMG]

Ballack, though out with injury, was present for Germany's easy 4:0 WC victory against Argentina.

This is part 364 of my Robert Enke tribute.

14. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 365

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack flew back to Germany two days after the Germany vs. Argentina WC contest. He is shown here with Joachim Loew.

[​IMG]

Ballack and NT manager Oliver Bierhoff look bored during the Argentina match.

[​IMG]

In a photo taken July 1st Joachim Loew welcomes injured captain Michael Ballack to World Cup host nation South Africa.

This is part 365 of my Robert Enke tribute.

15. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 366

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack is shown with German chancellor Angela Merkel at the WC Germany vs. Argentina match.

[​IMG]

Ballack was reduced to the role of a spectator at the World Cup due to his knee injury.

[​IMG]

Ballack gets a welcome to South Africa from BILD reporter Vim Vomland.

This is part 366 of my Robert Enke tribute.

16. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 367

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack attended a test driving session of the Zwartkops racetrack in Erasmia(near Pretoria), South Africa, during the WC.

[​IMG]

Ballack was present at the German NT training camp in Sicily in May while on crutches.

[​IMG]

Ballack was also present on June 28th at the Adidas pro(fessional)-am(ateur)golf tournament in Herzogenaurach(Germany).

This is part 367 of my Robert Enke tribute.

17. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 368

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack looks somewhat left out during the Argentina match as the German NT staff has a consultation.

[​IMG]

Ballack poses at his new home in the Bundesliga, the BayArena in Leverkusen.

[​IMG]

Ballack will wear the #13 shirt for his new club, Bayer Leverkusen.

This is part 368 of my Robert Enke tribute.

18. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 369

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack has stated that he is still the German NT captain, adding that Philipp Lahm made what Ballack thought was an inappropriately timed claim to the captaincy.

[​IMG]

Ballack previously played for Bayer Leverkusen from 1999 to 2002.

[​IMG]

Midfielder Ballack is eager to return to the Bundesliga.

This is part 369 of my Robert Enke tribute.

19. noone23

noone23 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    SE PA
    Robert Enke Tribute Part 370

[​IMG]

Michael Ballack has been away from Bayer Leverkusen for eight years.

[​IMG]

Ballack is glad to be back with Bayer(of course).

[​IMG]

Ballack sits next to Bayer sporting director Rudi Voeller during his (re)introductory press conference.

This is part 370 of my Robert Enke tribute.