Where can I watch Live Coverage of the Cyprus First Division this upcoming season?

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by TBR, Jul 13, 2009.

1. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Is there any place where I can watch it in the USA? I'm very interested to see Ermis Aradippou this year....Thanks in advance.

PS: I tried to ask in the Cyprus forum, but it's dead (no actvity) over there.

2. socceraction

socceraction Member+

Oct 20, 2000
    There are no Cypriat channels broadcast on any platforms in the US that I am aware of. Your only hope is live streaming through the internet. Google "live football streams" and you will find dozens of websites that provide free links to games on a daily basis. You will find links to games from Cyprus there as long as they are televised in Cyprus.

Good luck.
    SA

3. geordienation

geordienation Moderator

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Is there anywhere outside of Cyprus that shows it?

4. Hellas04

Hellas04 Guest

Lumiere TV is the broadcaster that airs Cypriot soccer in Cyprus, they have set up a website where they air live streaming of matches for those outside of Cyprus but you have to pay. Here is a link for more info: http://cfa.ltvliveweb.com/

Unfortunately as far as Cypriot soccer goes this is the best you can hope for in North America as it probably does have a very big fan base to justify anyone showing any matches.

5. SideshowBob

SideshowBob Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Maryland
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, only online. I don't think you get any Cypriot games getting any short of package for Greek language channels either (I've only see Greek Super League matches on them because they are Greece based).

6. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Send a pm to Rangers00. He's probably got it on his TV package.

7. geordienation

geordienation Moderator

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC

[​IMG]

THAT'S WHY HE'S HERE!!!!!!!