American Fulham Fans

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by American Mike, Mar 31, 2004.

1. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    Even though it seems that JohnnyCash is talking to himself on this board, I am searching for any/all Fulham fans that are based here in the states.

If you or someone you know supports the Cottagers please send me over the contact information (email address is fine) but also let me know where you are from.

Several of us are building a website for all of the US supporters which, in due time, will be connected with the Fulham Supporters club in order to organize trips to the cottage and become a central hub of fulham usa information. Please feel free to pass this on and post on all other Fulham boards.

Thank you,

Mike bdetto6@netscape.net

2. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    NOrVA
    Does anyone even read my posts? I do it cause i know the Yanks Abroad people come in here every once in awhile, but i'm not sure its worth it unless people read it

3. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    All the yank fulham fans I know post on the official board and don't really post anywhere else. Not many (if any) English based Fans come on this board thus the entertainment factor remains on the official website.

4. coyw

coyw New Member

Jul 31, 2003
    I read your posts, just don't post much myself. Basically a quiet fan. Always listen to the broadcast through the official site, but appreciate that you're here.

5. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    NOrVA
    I just get really bored at work, so this gives me something to do, glad someone reads it, or else i spend my time bothering people in the other boards

6. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    There are alot of American Fulham fans out there but most surprisingly is when I go to NYC to watch the games live (when there on anyway) I always talk to some Manure fan or some Arsenal fan who support Fulham as a second team because they respect that a small home-grown club are in the EPL and not doing to bad at that.

Anyway, I read the posts here and appreciate any Whites supporters. I've received some emails from the USA supporters so keep them coming.

7. 1fulhamfan

1fulhamfan New Member

Feb 10, 2001
    San Diego, CA
    I read.

It's encouraging to know that not all of us Americans are mindless Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool fans.

8. gunner_21

gunner_21 New Member

Apr 15, 2002
    Cumberland, Maryland
    Although I'm a mindless Arsenal fan :p I do follow Fulham rather closely, this even before the additions of McBride and Bocanegra. During their promotion season I followed them and they are certainly one of the clubs I watch closely still. Back then it was Eddie Lewis riding the pine at Craven Cottage I guess? ;)

9. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    See, not all Arsenal fans are bad!

10. CelticOnFire

CelticOnFire New Member

Aug 8, 2003
    London right now
    I have recently become a fan. With 2 Americans it seems like a good team team to follow.

11. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I check in every once in a while. I'm a huge fan of Bocanegra (not so much McBride) so I'm kinda Fulham fan by default. BTW, how carlos been doing for you guys? I know that he's started every match that he's played in so far, and I know about the bad tackle, but what's new?

12. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    90% of the local fulham fans are happy he is playing in black and white. They enjoy his pace and really teams up well with our other young defender Moritz Volz (better known as '220').

Since Boca's suspension he's been back in form...

from the official web site...Boca Man of the Match against Birmingham...

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/displaynews.asp?id=4936

Its always great to see other U.S. supporters...

13. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, that's great. I'm glad to see that he's settling in after the incident.

Though I must admit that this is my favorite part of the article

I miss having him on the squad, but I'm thrilled to see that he's doing well on yours. I'll make it a point to stop in every now and then to check up on the news. Thanks

14. wjarrettc

wjarrettc Member
    Staff Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Cliffs of Insanity
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not sure if I'd call myself a "full-on supporter" but I've definitely been following Fulham closely since the two Yanks arrived. In fact, I'll be catching the Blackburn v. Fulham match at Loftus Road while I'm in London on Monday!

You can get my contact details from my profile.

Jarrett Campbell
    Cary, NC

15. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i follow any team where our boys in the red,white and blue play. i check their site many times a week. boca has been playing great as i knew he would. mcbride scored on his debut but has played sparely since. oh well, 1 out of 2 isnt so bad.

forza inter

16. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    You know, there's a few hardcore Fulham fans living in Beantown. Usually they post on the official board.