Tickets to Arsenal Game in April

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by SOCCER_FAMILY, Dec 18, 2004.

1. SOCCER_FAMILY

SOCCER_FAMILY New Member

Dec 18, 2004
    This is my first post on Big Soccer.

Our family is planning a trip to England in April. We will be in London and would really like to attend an EPL game. Of course, Arsenal is our first choice. They play Norwich City on April 2, 2005. What is the best way to go about getting tickets? I have heard that they are hard to get. Any suggestions or advice?

Thank you

Soccer_Family - Los Angeles, CA. USA

2. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Hi there, welcome to BS. Tickets at Highbury are difficult to get hold of. There are various people who do help getting tickets, but this is mostly reserved for Arsenal fans and members of ArsenalAmerica I'm sure you understand. There are a couple of ways that are possible, but what i would say to you first is wait until you have booked your trip - as Im sure you can appreciate many people come here, ask about tickets and don't actually come over. It is possible to get tickets, but it's much easier if its an away match.

3. SOCCER_FAMILY

SOCCER_FAMILY New Member

Dec 18, 2004
    Thanks for the help. If it ends up that we cannot get tickets to and Arsenal game, Fulham, Crystal Palace and Charton Athletic all play in London at the time we are there. Of these three teams, which one do you think will be easiest to get tickets to a game? Would tickets to a first division like QPR be earier to get a hold of as well?

4. idiparker

idiparker Member

Jul 23, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Arsenal tickets are a tough grab for even the most committed fan with friends and family that have season tickets.

QPR tickets are "generally" pretty easy to get, but they will sell out their stadium if it is a big match (say vs. a top of the table team). I strongly recommend Loftus road, eventhough the seats are small, as you get a really close feel for the match and when they sing, it does echo loudly.

West Ham is also a game that is pretty easy to catch, though be sure to leave about 5 minutes early so you can make it to the tube.