PM Trolling Question

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Bill Archer, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So I just got this in my PM's from something called "DCU":

Now leaving aside the fact that the autocensor won't let me see what it is my mind is narrower than, AND the fact that I have no Earthly idea who this person is, what do you suppose is up with this?

I mean, I assume that this person is just being a typical left winger about something or other (no idea what) as this is the way they engage in meaningful dialogue, but who can I ask about not having to be bothered by this sort of dimwitted, amatuerish mewling?

2. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    PM's like that should be forwarded to Huss so he can deal with it. (I know Huss might get a bit upset here but at least he knows that I am right) I know from experience at Bigfooty.

3. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Hiddink, if you don't stop replying to questions to the site, i am going to turn off your account. You do not work here and you don't represent us. I've asked you privately so many times I now have to call you out in public. STOP ANSWERING FOR US.

4. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    normally a supermod. I will PM this clown.

5. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hindink has been warned enough already, a red card is what's necessary at this stage. It does tend to get frustrating that she feels the owner of this site. And it's even more annoying to have to read her ignorance in every subject at hand.

6. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Have you looked in the mirror recently? At least she is trying to be helpful. :rolleyes:

7. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got a PM simliar to that last week(last Tuesday I think) from a different guy saying all sorts of stuff. I dont even know who the guy is, but it was the same idea as the one Bill got.

8. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    hiddink_magic is the freakin' FCC. out of Bigsoccer. ban forever. it's really pathetic that WR has to deal with this "parent" figure and Huss is even getting agravated by the stupidity of the poster.