Uzbeki player apologizes to Iran

Discussion in 'Asian Cup 2007' started by Babak, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Babak

Babak New Member

Dec 17, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
  2. Faran

Faran New Member

Nov 24, 2006
    MA
    I don't see why he needed to apologize :confused:

3. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    Iran will go home too, just like everyone else, I just hope they stay and play in the finals before doing so.

4. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan

Yes, this a fact that our Aziz Haydarov came to the press conference with a piece of paper written 'Iran Go Home' on it. But as I said it was not our national couch Rauf Ineleev.
    He is very young player, and maybe didn't know what was he doing at that time.
    So, please accept his apologize dear Iranian friends, I am so sorry for that!

5. Babak

Babak New Member

Dec 17, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Don't you think its a bit classless for a player to show up to a pre-match press conference with "Iran Go Home" written on a piece of paper? How about sending us home based on your play on the field rather than trying to stir up controversy before the match even starts?

6. Babak

Babak New Member

Dec 17, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thank you Nurafshon, no worries brother. Iranian young players have been known to do similar things in the past, but they all mature as they get older.

7. Caliguy

Caliguy New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    In your pc
    I didn't know about this. This is horrible, I'm way way way too upset to comment on it right now. I will respond to this when .....um um... ok I am over it now. no problem.

8. Faran

Faran New Member

Nov 24, 2006
    MA
    certainly!