Its Official Mexico is with Adidas !! Vol II

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by sidspaceman, Jan 23, 2007.

1. El Kapitan

El Kapitan New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Re: 3y6457474457I

Adidas wants to make a big deal out of this, they are gonna have an event on the Estadio Azteca next week to make the formal presentation of the new jersey.

2. becauseigothigh

becauseigothigh New Member

Jun 29, 2006

Sounds good, if thats the case, we'll have to wait and see though.

3. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

I swear for the wait their putting us throught these jerseys better look good!

4. El Kapitan

El Kapitan New Member

Aug 28, 2005
  5. diego1235467

diego1235467 New Member

Dec 18, 2006
    In the game between Tigres and America, the anouncers said that Mexico's jersey will be similar to Germany's. Sure hope adidas does a good job.

6. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Not too sure about it being similar to Germany's. Though I'm not a supporter of the Mexican National Team, I must say they did well with going with Adidas. I saw the whole line in an Adidas catalog today. It looks like both the home and away went with the Onore template that will be coming out. If you guys haven't seen that template yet, here it is:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414468 &page=14

The green jersey is the Onore template and the lime green one is the Golpe. I also saw all of the training wear too. The track suit looks pretty sick.

7. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    Where are the photoshopers around here?

Switch the blue with green, and cover the advertisment with the shirt color. And I think we have the Mexico jersey.

[​IMG]

I think were only going to have these for 1 year. Adidas always changes jerseys every even year (for WC and Euro tournaments) so Mexico will have a new jersey in 2008.

8. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

That's the template El Mero Mero. The away(white) jersey looked really nice from what I can remember. Plus, I'm pretty sure the home(green) is going to be available in longsleeve. :cool:

9. eL-ShorTy

eL-ShorTy Member

Sep 18, 2005
    San Antonio
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I really like the shorts.

[​IMG]

10. MexicoitaliA05

MexicoitaliA05 New Member

Jan 3, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    thats sick. i like it

11. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Hey eL-ShorTy,

I'm pretty sure that's the one I saw in the catalog. If it's not, it's pretty damn close. Now try the away(white) one.

12. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :eek: wow thats nice. Hopefully they will still have a unique accent, but these are still great.

I know that we have seen this one as a training jersey, but this has additional lines on the bottom left. What would this one look like if it was white with those lines interchanging red and green? To quote the great Bopper "this could be deadly"

[​IMG]

13. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I also noticed a small detail. The FMF crest is pretty detailed, with all the Aztec designs.
    [​IMG]

I never liked how either Nike or Atletica didn't put in the full detail.
    Nike's Jersey
    [​IMG]

It looks like Adidas has. Its hard to see, but it looks like it has the full detail. I haven't seen a crest I liked since ABA sport on the 98 jersey.

[​IMG]

14. eL-ShorTy

eL-ShorTy Member

Sep 18, 2005
    San Antonio
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I did the white version but it didn't came out as nice. Maybe someone else should try to make it white.

[​IMG]

15. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Yeah that looks like the white one I saw in that Adidas catalog. That's a pretty slick looking one also. The whole line looks great. When it becomes available to the general public, you guys are gonna be broke.:D

16. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    What about the green color? Is it that dark, or is it the same shade as the base adidas green?

17. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

Just curious are you an Argie?

18. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Nope, 100% Americano

19. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

It might be a little lighter than the photoshopped pic. But that's the template.

20. diego1235467

diego1235467 New Member

Dec 18, 2006
    So is this supposed to be the new Jersey for 2007?

21. Pinelli

Pinelli New Member

Jan 31, 2007
    I saw the adidas jersey on a catalog last December (my cousin works at a soccer store), the jersey is gonna be presented on Feb 1st (thursday). Hugo Sanchez is giving the list of players tomorrow tho..

My cousin also told me that the jersey will be on sale before the game.. If not, I can buy it at the stadium caz I'm going to the game yeeahh!:) :D :)

22. mexicano

mexicano New Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Templológico
    Soo... how does it look?

23. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So later today we get the list of players for the game and supposedly the presentation of the uniforms. am i right?

24. CUAUHTEMOC#10

CUAUHTEMOC#10 New Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Hi people, I would like to know when is Adidas going to show the public Mexico fans their new gear. Their first game is in Feb. We need the shirts. Ponte la verde!!! U know what I mean??? Please let me know. Thanks.

25. Homero

Homero New Member

Dec 18, 2005
    riverside california
    MEXICO IS GOING TO PRESENT THEIR LIST OF 23 PLAYERS TODAY.AND THURSDAY 1 THEIR GOING TO PRESENT FINALLY THEY ADIDAS UNIFORMS AND WARM UPS.