Hey Iran's making a women's national team.

Discussion in 'Iran' started by TheOrator, Mar 17, 2006.

1. TheOrator

TheOrator New Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Virginia
    [​IMG]

ISNA -Iran's Football Federation vice president in women's affaires, Khadijeh Sepanj said that in the case of providing suitable facilities and equipments, Iranian women footballer were capable of reaching to honorable success.

She said that in the pervious five years, many successful activities had been performed for improving women football affaires.

"In addition to holding foot saloon regional games, the super league of Iranian women foot saloon with the participation of seven teams in the first and second leg games has been held for the first time," he added.

"Top players will be chosen in these games and they will attend in the Asian qualifying games that will be held in Qatar and in the case of being successful in these qualifying runs, we will enter to final stage of these games in Beijing," he said adding that Iranian women football competitions were a preliminary stage for choosing the members of national team.

2. DR.Ari V

DR.Ari V New Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Hoffman Estates,IL
    i think theyve been around for a while now

3. AstonVillaFan

AstonVillaFan BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 13, 2005
    ok if u have a womens team you have to let women into the stadium... Are men not allowed to watch the womens games seriously....Take off those stupid ass scarfs...

4. Darya

Darya Red Card

Dec 15, 2005

Old news man!!
    They already competed in different tourneys playing against teams like
    bahrain and Syria.

5. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    As far as I know, the only stadium women are prevented from entering in Azadi (and in particular for "busy" games). Secondly, I think there no actual legal restriction either; they just don't let them in on the day!! No excuse I agree.

More importantly, the scarves may seem stupid to you but think of it this way, to a naturist, your clothes seem stupid. Why don't you take your clothes off next time you wanna go out?

I don't want to get "too political" in here, but although I don't agree with forcing people through laws to wear scarves, it should be their choice to do so.

6. kakaboypuf redded

Feb 1, 2006
    Rotterdam
  7. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    You might wanna look into the "Hey Playboy's making a women's national team." thread.

8. AstonVillaFan

AstonVillaFan BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 13, 2005
    umm well now that i know what naturist thanx google

You have a choise to wear clothes or not

Those women don't.

9. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    LOL gotta love the "hoods". :p

10. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    I'm sure our women's team plays very good football:cool: .