hey you Ultra pricks

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by jameseyla, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    I've seen the video. If this is what you guys had to deal with every week, then, uh, wow.

The pictures that are around give some idea, but not about how premeditated and unprovoked this stuff was. If force was the last resort here, then I'm both Bush twins, and their little sister whose name escapes me.

2. cl_hanley

cl_hanley New Member

Sep 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa
    Of course, because he would have somehow deserved it. Our fine men and women in uniform would just be doing their jobs and it would be his duty as an upstanding public servant to perform said doggy act.

All kidding aside...perhaps we should wait for the video evidence before breaking out more soap boxes.

3. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    That really depends on what it is (and circumstances). I won't sit down and shut up, but if they ask politely I'll get of the chair (they haven't yet). They generally stay out of Barra unless they're trying to create a situation :) I suppose Ultras' problem is that there's so few of them and they seem to be much younger.

I suppose our difference is that I don't see police and most certainly not part time security turds as some paragons of virtues. I don't think mentality is much different from elsewhere in the world, but they're kept little more in check in US (unless they can get away with it).

4. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca
    I B Hidden agenda, I personally have never had the cops talk to me so I don't have to worry about your hypotheticals.......LA supporters, are you sure you want this idiot as your mouthpiece? He gives you guys tons of credibility!

Officer, I know my friend is only 17......he was just holding my beer for me while I tied my shoe.:rolleyes:

5. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

My money is no matter what your stupid video shows, you will spin it to where the cops are thugs and you guys are innocent victims, call it a hunch.

6. KMJvet

KMJvet BigSoccer Supporter

May 26, 2001
    Quake Country
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't disagree with this.....but the irony of it. I've taken a lot of ribbing---->abuse from LA fans on this forum for basing opinions about what happened in game action on the video replay.

7. Stinkey Turner

Dec 15, 2000

And I'll call it a hunch that you won't be able to see past those chips on your shoulder to actually watch any video.

8. cl_hanley

cl_hanley New Member

Sep 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa
    ...correction..."that stupid video." LMAO. Grade school.

9. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Someone that uses "LMAO" calling me "grade school". :rolleyes:

10. cl_hanley

cl_hanley New Member

Sep 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa
    Yes. Grade school. That combined with your ludicrous stance on another thread confirms it for me. Please inform me when you've experienced a few years of life and can make some contribution other than "...stupid video."

11. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Since when is giving an eye witness account considered a "stance"? Unless the part where I felt you guys should have obeyed the cops is what you considered a ludicrous stance.....in that case, I get it.

12. cl_hanley

cl_hanley New Member

Sep 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa
    Yeah, that's it.

13. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    I don't know where you come from or where you live, but this whole country was founded and built by non-conformist. Most of the freedoms we enjoy today are because somebody stood up and said "That's not right, and I'm not going to accept it." Should Rosa Parks have just kept her mouth shut and took a seat in the back of the bus? Dude, get over it. If you want to live your life like that then do so, but don't force your Taliban ways on others.

14. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Did you just actually compare the LA Galaxy Supporters defying cops, to Rosa Parks on the bus, that is pretty disgraceful.

15. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Who put into place a system by where we can change things without getting into such confrontations.

16. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    Damn Right, I did.

17. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    And the slaves freed themselves by hiring a good lawyer.

18. living_ded_boy

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca
    Sorry.....that was a rhetorical question.

19. wonderman

wonderman New Member

May 13, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

LDB I will compare you to bill maher defending the terrorists after 9/11. you defend the people who were perpetrating the violence. you attack the victims, claiming we got what we deserved and then act surprised when people don't agree.

before you get crazy about what I just said, no this event is not on the scale of what happened in new york or to rosa parks. that stuff was king kong and this is a howler monkey, but they are both apes.

20. JMichaels

JMichaels New Member

Feb 17, 2003
    If you are comparing LDB to Bill Maher, then can we should compare you to Bill O'Riley?

21. Albany58

Albany58 Member+

Sep 14, 1999
    Concord, CA USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "Shut up, shut up. Just shut up!" :)

22. Defender

Defender Member

Joe's Plumbing 86ers
    Feb 16, 2001
    San Francisco CA
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow. the title of this thread makes it great, but it now has the potential to be exceptional.

bring the politics in. terrific.

23. hannah8

hannah8 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    Howler monkeys are actually NOT apes, as they have tails.

Hannah

24. IBleedTeal

IBleedTeal Member+

Jun 2, 2001
    Yves Fiat
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    "Here come the Nerds, here come the Nerds, here come the Nerds, here come the Nerds."

25. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, it seems to be getting back to normal with the bickering between LA & SJ fans.