Eurotrash V: Gaultier edition

Discussion in 'Women's Rivalry Forum' started by Bonnie Lass, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    wrong ?

2. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    1. You asked her about whether her friend was on Facebook ?

2. Well, never mind. But was she surprised to be recognised ?

3. Do any women internationals fly 1st-class ?
    (4. did you ask her is she ever did it on a plane ?)

3. JanBalk

JanBalk Member+

Jun 9, 2004
  4. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    1. I know they are not, the only players in the team not to be. Not on twitter either.

2.The conversation was like this :
    "hello C , oh hi S were you on the flight I didn't see you, then developped on her NT team performance, signing a new youngster and importantly for me the club forthcoming Japan tour."

3. Some team flew business to the U17 World cup in New Zealand, England did. But in general it is economy class.

5. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

Who is this, you ask? A happy young couple with their proud aunt?

Nope. Frankfurt goalies no. 2 and 1 and, in the middle, their goalie coach. :rolleyes: (Who is 21 and thus the same age as goalie no. 2, Schumann.)

6. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Angerer has a 21 yr old as her gk coach? For reals? Do I smh or lol?

7. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Well, she also has a "real" one in national team goalie coach Michael Fuchs, and she sometimes travels to practise with him in... Würzburg, was it? But yes, in Frankfurt it's this youngster. Who coaches whom, one wonders?

Translate, please. :D

8. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    shake my head. laugh out loud.

And I've seen too many undergraduates this week so I was really just making fun of them...

9. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    Didn't know where to put this but the Twente ladies (including your very own Ashley Nick) are making their debut in the CL tonight. You can watch a live stream on www.rtvoost.nl. The game starts at 7pm local time (GMT+1)

1 person likes this.
  10. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    This is the kind of photoshooting that would have awaited Grings and Fuss if they had joined Rossiyanka. Maybe that's one reason why they decided to join Zurich instead? No worries of that happening in Switzerland.

11. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
  12. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Tonight at 20.45 CET OL-ASSE live on France 4 www.france4.fr.
    Unfortunately there is geolocalisation for this website :mad:

13. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    :cool: i hope they make the CL final.

14. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
  15. shlj

shlj Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    London
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  16. mumf

mumf Member+

Nov 7, 2008
    Wow we knew they had something like 10,000 fans that day, but its impressive that they stayed after on to sing. The TV following during the WC must have been huge. Surely they will in the Olympics semis at least.

Different topic, I spotted this Rossiyanka (sp?) video of their CL win.

17. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    There's a big match in the Swedish league tomorrow, when Gothenburg (3rd place with 39 points) meet Umeå (4th place with 38 points). It's a match that Ingvild Stensland won't be playing in, thanks to some "allergy medicine" which may have contained inadmissable substances. According to an article in a local Gothenburg newspaper, tests were taken after Norway's match against Hungary and the results are still pending. Although the club seem to be willing to take the risk, the Norwegian FA's doctor has advised her not to play in the meantime. This is all rather unfortunate timing, since tomorrow's winner has a chance at the title, while the loser is certainly out of the running.

18. welshfan

welshfan Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So I was ecstatic because my team rollerpasted AS Saint-Etienne tonight, and now this pops out and ruins my day.:eek:

I was wondering why she didn't play in CL earlier in the week. Guess I've got my answer...

Hopefully she'll have no sanction.

19. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Weird and sad news in the Swedish football world today: Richard Holmlund, manager of Umeå during their glory days, was killed last night in a car accident involving a wild boar.

20. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Very sad, yes. Can we fairly give him credit for developing Marta into what she is today? I don't mean that he is singlehandedly responsible for her, of course, just that he played an important role.

To cheer us up, here's Abby Wambach sporting the Daniel Westling look.

21. Jenson

Jenson Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Please tell us how you merely 'stumbled' over such a pic? :D

22. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm guessing it is from the most recent Dancing With the Stars episode.

And I'm over the "ironic" fake nerd glasses fad.

23. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Reasons why Eurosport's Swedish commentators usually drive me mad, part ???: zero research. WHY doesn't Marcus Buhlund know why Sarholz is out? He's guessing at an injury but it would have taken him 30 seconds to look it up on the internet :rolleyes:. (He doesn't know why Monique Kerschowski's not even on the bench either, but that's more forgivable: she's not exactly the same kind of high profile player as Sarholz.)

He's now talking about how heavy Isabel Kerschowski is. I hope she wrestles him to the ground if she ever meets him.

24. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Bad news, kool-aide, it's not ironic. In these parts, anyway, it's downright royal.

From this literate and high-minded blog, of course.

Why, how did you find the picture?

Let me guess: "I found it quite hilarious!" Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

25. JanBalk

JanBalk Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Yes, she looks like a prince.
    litteraly she does