Travel/Tickets: USA versus Spain, Foxborough, 6/4/2011

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by thethinwhiteduke, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mibabalou

Mibabalou Member

Dec 7, 2009
    CT
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ive PM'ed like 5 people in this thread but no response, anyone got 1,2 or 3 extras?

PM me or Email me at Mibabalou@yahoo.com.

2. Zoti

Zoti Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Brooklyn
    I have three extra tix in Section 119, Row 16. Selling them for face value $60. If anyone needs them - pm me.

3. mpruitt

mpruitt Member

Feb 11, 2002
    E. Somerville
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Just responded. Sorry somebody already claimed mine. Thanks for the interest.

4. GiallorossiYank

GiallorossiYank Member+

Jan 20, 2011
    NJ/Roma/Napoli
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Weather forecast anyone?

5. RedRevs

RedRevs Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Cambridge
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

That's the forecast for Boston so I suspect it'll be a bit warmer further inland in Foxboro.

Either way seems like the perfect weather for intense tailgating and cheering. Not too hot.

6. Brandinho

Brandinho Member

None
    United States
    Feb 22, 2007
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I checked a few days ago and thats about similar to what Foxboro would be getting. I would have liked it to be a LITTLE warmer.

7. Shabs

Shabs Member

Jun 19, 2002
    NYC
    I have 2 tickets available for $60 each (face value).

Sect 309
    Row 8
    Seats 6 and 7

Thats center stripe, upper level. Can make the exchange at the game.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks regardless. Go USA!

8. KGDG2005

KGDG2005 Member

Feb 13, 2005
    Arlington VA
    [​IMG]

The Screaming Eagles are bringing up a bus from the DC area as part of our Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition Roadtrip. We have some extra match tickets and are releasing them to fellow US Soccer supporters.

So, for those who are making last minute plans and want to stand with the red-clad hordes, feel free to take advantage of a great deal.

The tickets are in Section 141 and are available for $50 for US supporters with ALL the funds collected from these sales going to support the US Soccer Foundation.

Please send a note to outreach@screaming-eagles.com if you would like to make arrangements to snag some of these tickets for a great cause!

KGDG
    Come On United (States and DC)
    Foxboro or Bust!

9. rattymcrat99

rattymcrat99 New Member

Oct 6, 2009
    East Boston, Ma
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    got one seat in my zipcar, leaving from phoenix around 11:30 so if you need a ride email me, tjferguson99@gmail.com. i probably won't come back on here, if we get a fifth the cost of the car and the parking will be like 20 bucks i think, i don't remember but its cheaper than driving yourself if you don't got anyone to split parking with.

10. ShootDaBoot

ShootDaBoot New Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have two tickets available behind the goal in the Supporters Section. $50 apiece. PM if interested.

11. GOREVS3000

GOREVS3000 Moderator
    Staff Member

New England Revolution
    United States
    Sep 18, 2006
    Boston
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So a limited number of supporters section tickets are still available on Ticketmaster. Go there now. Use the code: SALUTE to get the tickets.

12. bababua

bababua New Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Anybody have any ideas on how many Spanish fans like myself will be in attendance?

13. sevillana28

sevillana28 New Member

Jun 1, 2011
    Hi everyone!

First of all, i'm going to admit that i'm going to be a different type of fan at this game... i'm equally rooting for both teams...that of my native country and my adopted one :) I'm just hoping for some good soccer.

however, i noticed that someone mentioned earlier in this thread about where the teams might practice BEFORE they get to Gillette, and we have to pay to see them. I live in Foxboro, so while i can hop over to the stadium, i'd rather not pay any more than i already have. it may be too late at this point, but if the Spanish team is going to be practicing at one of the local schools tomorrow, i'd love to stop by on my day off! (especially since they'll all be little ants from the top of the 300 section on saturday, haha)

Thanks!

14. bababua

bababua New Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Sevillana I just read that you will be able to take pics with the Spanish team on Friday at some Adidas event. Being a life long Spanish fan through heritage that would be a dream come true. Look into it. I believe its at 4:30

15. sevillana28

sevillana28 New Member

Jun 1, 2011
    Bababua: really?! do you know where? guay!!!

16. sevillana28

sevillana28 New Member

Jun 1, 2011
  17. KGDG2005

KGDG2005 Member

Feb 13, 2005
    Arlington VA
    No Need to lose your shirts over tickets

[​IMG]

The Screaming Eagles bus from the DC area is about to depart. However, we still have some extra match tickets and are releasing them to fellow US Soccer supporters.

So, for those who are making last minute plans and want to stand with the red-clad hordes, feel free to take advantage of a great deal. You don't have to lose your shirts and you don't have to pay surcharges.

The tickets are in Section 141 and are available for $50 for US supporters with ALL the funds collected from these sales going to support the US Soccer Foundation.

Please send a note to outreach@screaming-eagles.com if you would like to make arrangements to snag some of these tickets for a great cause! I will be on the bus, but should be able to check emails periodically and when we arrive in North Attleboro this evening.

KGDG
    Come On United (States and DC)
    Foxboro or Bust!

18. hollistonrevsfan

Oct 13, 2002
    Harrisonburg, VA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I still have one Supporter's Section ticket available, with two caveats- I'm about to drive back from Pennsylvania so won't be online until late this afternoon (I should be home around 5 PM) and I do have one or two irons in the fire who might call and claim it. That being said, if you find yourself still looking for a ticket this afternoon then PM me and I'll check immediately when I get home. $50, or even best offer up to that since its getting late.

19. VTSoccerFan

VTSoccerFan Member+

New England Revolution, Vermont Catamounts, NCFC
    United States
    Jun 28, 2002
    Cary, NC
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like I have one extra ticket. Section 131, row 16, seat 18. $135 face value.

I am planning to take the train from Back Bay station tomorrow at 2:05 PM accoring to this schedule so I can meet you there after the train arrives to deliver the ticket. Please PM me if you are interested.

20. GOREVS3000

GOREVS3000 Moderator
    Staff Member

New England Revolution
    United States
    Sep 18, 2006
    Boston
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX0vOYwHj30"]YouTube - ‪Emerson Lake and Palmer - Nutrocker‬‏[/ame]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

21. GOREVS3000

GOREVS3000 Moderator
    Staff Member

New England Revolution
    United States
    Sep 18, 2006
    Boston
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  22. GiallorossiYank

GiallorossiYank Member+

Jan 20, 2011
    NJ/Roma/Napoli
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gameday!!! Lets go Yanks!

Great job organizing this everyone!!

23. kylesoccer12

kylesoccer12 Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    been up for 2 hours with my one year old and already getting the pregame jitters/excited. WIll be enjoying some US videos in a few minutes. Leaving in 5 hours to head to the game. Let's go US!

24. KGDG2005

KGDG2005 Member

Feb 13, 2005
    Arlington VA
    [​IMG]

Gameday - if you're within driving distance of Foxboro - make the trek!!

Drop a note to outreach@screaming-eagles.com and you can snag our tix in the supporters' section!

We'll be at the AO tailate, just hunt us down.

KGDG
    USA! USA! USA!

25. kylesoccer12

kylesoccer12 Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Based on some of the pictures up in this thread, let's not get all over people who may not wear red. The critics are posting pictures with various members not wearing red. It really doesn't matter as long as you sing and support the team with pride. Let's have a blast today!