FC Barcelona Tickets & Travel Thread

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Dynamo_Joe, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lanu

lanu Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Are you still in BCN? I would recommend a paella in the Barceloneta. There are some places there, but try a restaurant called Can Ros:

Almirall Aixada, 7
    93 221 50 49

2. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    nice one, lanu. I'm in Valencia right now. It's fallas week here and I'm getting my ears blown off by morning M-800's but will be back to BCN in a few days. I'll try to give your spot a shot.

The other day in Barceloneta we had some good cheap pizza at a place called Fargis. it might be a chain but it was fargging excellent! potato Rosemary and sausage mmmmmmmm

3. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Is anybody here going to see Barca play Arsenal at the emirates

I will be and was wondering if anyone else will be ?

4. soccbcn

soccbcn New Member

Mar 23, 2010
    To buy tickets for the nou camp I highly recommend you FC barcelona tickets I have bought there several times and I never had problems .. they are serious and reliable. Hope it helps!

5. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Anyone know of a good bar in Barcelona to watch El Clasico?
    Cheap beer and good tapas are the only requirements. :D

6. lanu

lanu Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I've never been to the fallas, must be crazy.

Did you find Can Ros when you came back? I assume you're back in the US by now (if not, send me a private message)...

I don't know tat place, Fargis, and I'm not sure what you mean with potato Rosemary, was that the name of the dish in the menu?

7. lanu

lanu Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Will you be in BCN on Saturday? There are hundreds of bars to watch the game, so many I can't think of one.

Maybe you should to go a penya. There's a bar I used to go some time ago, not sure it was also the meeting point of a penya but it's big and there's a good atmosphere. It's called Wembley and is in Consell de Cent with Bailen. Metro Girona, line 4 (the yellow one), it's very centric.

8. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Didn't make it out there, unfortunately, we were only in BCN for a night and we were exhausted. Hard to sleep during fallas!

I think Fargis is mostly an ice cream shop, but they also served pizza. And that's what I had, pizza with potatoes, rosemary, and sausage. The one we went to was at a plaza really close to the water.

Just looked on Google Maps and I think it's right next to Carrer de l'Almirall Cervera. (BTW holy crap! Google maps is in 3-D now?!?!?)

9. lanu

lanu Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Ok, try next time you come here then. Hope you had a good time. Now that you say it's an ice cream shop... yes, it sounds a bit more familiar but 've never been to one.

10. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Best time ever. Have I mentioned yet that I saw Messi score five goals in the Camp Nou on that trip? ;):D

11. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Yes, I will be in BCN on Saturday. :)
    I've been scouting bars for the past week and I've seen a few that seem cool, I just wanted to avoid any overpriced "tourist traps". :p

I'll go take a look at this Wembley one, it sounds cool. Thanks for the tip.

12. WoodDraw

WoodDraw Member+

May 29, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys,

First of all, screw all of you for the Champions league loss. ;)

But... I'm going to be in Barcelona for your last game against Real Valladolid. One of my good friends lives there and is a big Barca fan, so I've been trying to get us two tickets. I've been watching the main website, but it's not looking good as far as getting two tickets next to each other.

Seat position and cost aren't a major issue, although the better the first and the smaller the latter, the better. More than anything, I just want a guarantee of two together.

Any help appreciated. I know all first help goes to true Barcelona fans, so I'm just hoping to get pointed in the right direction if anyone knows of a reliable option. Good luck with the CL and La Liga,

Andrew

13. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There's info in this thread but the gist is this: a couple days before a match, the socios who aren't going to the game have their tickets released through the official website. So just keep checking every day leading up to the match. Or do what I did for the Valencia game and just go to the ticket office the day before.

HOWEVER... there's still a good chance you won't find seats together. At that point, and this is just my advice, just get two tickets as close together as you can and sit together. Odds are, nobody is going to care.

But what if someone does care? This happened to me and the GF at the Stuttgart game. She was in the correct seat, mine was further down. The socio who's seat I was occupying shows up right before kickoff and lets me know in no uncertain terms that this was his seat, get out of it. He even showed me his card with the numbers of his seat. So I sat next to him, and here he is sitting between me and the GF. The dude in the row behind me starts talking to the socio in Catalan, explaining hey this guy just wants to sit with his novia, what's the big deal? The socio tells him something, and the dude then translates for me: he says he had to fight a lot of traffic to get here, you can see that it's close to sold out in this section, and if the socio who's seat you are in now shows up, it'll be you that has to find a new seat, not me.

Fair enough, I said, I'll take my chances I guess. Worst that can happen is that I'll have to move to my real seat if the other socio shows up. So the dude talks to the socio a little more, eventually the socio says (through the dude's translation) that if the socio who's seat I am in doesn't show up by halftime, he'll switch with me.

About 12 minutes later, this happened:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKXtqvkjLF0"]YouTube- But messi-stuttgart[/ame]

and after everyone leaped up and celebrated, the socio turns to me and motions as if to say, alright let's switch seats. And so we did. :)

See? Messi makes everybody happy.

Good luck in the Prem. [​IMG]

14. WoodDraw

WoodDraw Member+

May 29, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hah, that's awesome.

We both speak fluent Spanish, so I guess that will help (well she does at least, and I pretend to after drinking). Maybe I'm just paranoid that the final game will mean something, and we'll end up ********ed. I'm getting tempted to just look around and grab two tickets from any agency or person looking to dump them, but I don't know what's legit. I'm too used to the English game and don't want to end up buying worthless tickets.

Thanks for the help though. I know I'm doing what I always bitch at Arsenal fans for doing on other forums in asking for help and not reading, but it's late and I'm depressed. So thanks for taking it easy on me. :)

15. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No worries, and good luck. But yeah it can get morose in here sometimes also. For some reason we've been in a pretty good mood as of late... :p

16. Giallorossi10

Giallorossi10 New Member

Nov 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Hi guys quick question, im a student and will be in barcelona weekend of 24 when barca play xerez. Would the best option be to get tix from the servicaixa machine or try on the website? not a big fixture on paper but could be crucial for claiming the title which is why im worried about availability. thanks for your help

17. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Hey guys first of all congrats on another great run late in the season and secondly let me apologize ahead of time for this inconvenience but I need some help :)

I just found out that my brother's friend is going to get 2 free tickets to the Inter match for them. I don't think their going to be able to get the 3rd but I'm so tempted to go with them I think me and another friend will anyway. What is the ticket situation going to be like for the game do you guys have any idea? The ticket prices online are ridiculous, do people sell them on the street before the game same price or higher/cheaper? My preferred seat would be anywhere in the 2nd tier touchline-to-touchline. If I could get one for $150-200 american that would be ideal.

Also looking at the Villareal v. Barca game possibly. What are our chances of getting tickets for that game? Should we do it through Barca or there at the stadium? Thanks for the help guys

18. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In the latter guy's case, try to get tickets in the same section as your friends who already have seats and try to sit together.

19. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    They got them through Sony sponsors so their probably incredible seats. Does Camp Nou have people checking tickets before you can enter certain sections?

How easy is it to scalp tickets on the street before the game or after the game starts? Any suggestions for tickets for Villareal v. Barca?

20. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Also anyone know if the team will have an open training session for the public?

21. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I only saw ticket checkers in the nice seats, and you can't even get into that section without going through the 1st gate with the right ticket.

There's plenty of scalpers the whole time. Be warned though, after the game starts they'll let some stragglers in but I *think* they shut the door after 20 minutes and for sure by halftime.

22. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Can't imagine them doing it for a Champions League game but I'll try my best if it comes to that. What do I got to do, beg them in Ukrainian with puppy dog eyes? I got a really sick beige Ronaldinho jersey from 04/05 too, maybe it'll work :) haha, thanks

23. Anyone for tennis

Mar 10, 2009
    South Saturn Delta
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For anyone considering a vacation AirFrance has 269$ one way tickets between New York and Barcelona:
    http://www.airfrance.us/US/en/local/resainfovol/meilleuresoffres/marketing_earlybird.htm
    Lufthansa and Iberia also have some flights in the 250$ one way range with less restrictions but with a lay over.

Pretty good prices.

24. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Especially if you live in NY

Booked my ticket yesterday, $528 round trip from Chicago. Only f'd up thing is that I have to change airports from JFK to Newark in 4:30 hrs. Should be fine but it will be a little stressful. On the way back Iberia to Brussels and the Chi is much simpler.

25. 35mmMessiah

35mmMessiah Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Canuckville
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Montserrat
    You can always ask for Chygrynskiy. :p