Rosario Central...el thread mas canalla! 2006/2010 (r)

Discussion in 'Argentina: Clubs' started by albionroad, Sep 6, 2005.

1. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  2. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  3. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  4. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  5. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Re: Rosario Central...el thread mas canalla!(R)

Lastima que ya chope no esta ahi, igual los fans de rosario Central crearon una muiy buena imagen aqui en costa rica, saludos y respetos para ellos

6. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  7. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Re: Rosario Central...el thread mas canalla!(R)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Duele mucho perdele al Chacho y al Wanchope...pero como siempre, las hinhcas fieles esperan un nuevo año con ahinco!

VAMOS VAMOS ROSARIO CENTRAL!!!

8. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Rosario Central *Canalla 2007!*

[​IMG]

Arqueros:
    ALVAREZ, CRISTIAN; CASTELLANO, HERNAN CLAUDIO; BROUN, JORGE EMANUEL

Defensores:
    ARIEL GARCE; GARCÍA, MARTIN; ESPINOZA, ABEL; IMPERIALE, ANDRÉS ROBERTO; MOREIRA, RICARDO DANIEL; CAPELLA, EMILIANO; RALDES, RONALD

Mediocampistas:
    BORZANI, LEONARDO LUIS; CALGARO, DIEGO AGUSTÍN; DÍAZ, ANDRES ALEJANDRO; RE, MAXIMILIANO; MOYA, LUCAS MAXIMILIANO; LEDESMA, DAMIÁN ANDRÉS; COSTA, TOMÁS; DI MARÍA, ÁNGEL FABIÁN; CRISTIAN GONZÁLEZ

Delanteros:
    ALEMANNO, GERMÁN; ZELAYA EMILIO; DE PORRAS, GONZALO; VELÁZQUEZ CLAUDIO; VALORI FRANCO ​

*Que desafio perder tanto talento, tantos jugadoreds claves; Wanchope, Coudet, Rueben, y Villagra.

*A ver si llegan el volante Leonel Rios, el defensor Paraguayo Javier Gonzalez, De la Cruz y Acuña para intentar llenar los zapatos.

9. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
  10. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Re: Rosario Central...el thread mas canalla! 2006/07 (r)

"Messi was said to be at a table with friends who support the Newell's Old Boys that the Barcelona star started playing for as a junior, whilst a neighbouring table had fans of Rosario Central, Newell’s’ cross-town arch-rivals.
    Various insults were swapped, there was pushing and shoving and finally tables and chairs, bottles and glasses were thrown as both ‘sides’ retreated from the bar without paying for the damages. However, there is no real indication that Messi was actually involved."

If you know the Argentine press you have to believe this is overblown. Still, you can't claim he was totally innocent; he did after all make the mistake of sitting at a table with a bunch of peguins.

11. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

i think that los canallas should really be against sacarbino(sp) the sales of such young and talented players is ridiculous. but i think that if gorosito wises up then the team wont be too bad, i mean you still have el kily and di maria, plus there's many youngsters that can fill up the spots. best of luck to un hermano perdido.

12. Illrod3

Illrod3 Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

According to La Nacion (a pretty legit newspaper in Arg.) a bar tender testified that Messi was the first one to strike the other group!!!! quite unbelievable.

13. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake

Most Canallas are against it, as always. You'd think the club could get it's fiscal organization under some control. We've lost too many players due to money problems. It's the fierce loyalty and love for the fans that make them stay longer perhaps then they would at other places, or come back to the team like Kily. Here's hoping Gorosito gets the group unified.

14. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake

Rosario Central 1 - Belgrano de Cordoba 0​

"A los 31 gol de Central. Damián Ledesma se zambulló de palomita dentro del área y marcó de cabeza entrando por el segundo palo. Los canallas se ponen 1 a 0 y estalló el Gigante"

"Pese a las bajas que sufrió Rosario Central, el equipo de Gorosito se las ingenió para quedarse con los tres puntos ante Belgrano de Córdoba"

Sounds like some hinchas could've possibly put a terrible taint on the first Fecha in Rosario. Que verguenza han de tener aquellos Piratas.​

15. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Central se quedó con todo gracias a una palomita

El equipo de Gorosito puso entusiasmo ante un rival muy cauteloso y especulativo. Así, los dos protagonizaron un flojo partido y el fútbol, en Rosario, volvió a medias.

More...

16. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake

*Sometimes I think I like Futbol de Primera better than Paso a Paso. They don't just talk over tape the whole time, but rather you get the actual game commentary, which helps you get a feel for the game and the emotion of the goals.

Great visiting presence from Cordoba (impressive). Rosario owned the 2nd half. Kily is boss.

17. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake

*You don't think the person that wrote this for Ole is a Canalla do you?

18. elbp

elbp Member

Feb 1, 2007
    Cordoba, ARG
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

And they were supposed to go in even bigger numbers had not been due to the dangers of travelling to Rosario. The fans couldn't get any coach to take them to Rosario (you know police, rivalry, police, and more police). I dont know what's with the Rosario police but they are just dreadful. I even heard the police were lashing out with belts and whips at the Belgrano supporters; two disabled and one blind fan among them were caught in the middle and were also beaten harshly. This is plain wrong man!

The supporters (barras bravas to be precise) carrying the "plomos" had intended to clash with the main Belgrano barra (Los Piratas) not with the Rosario barra. Apparently, there is an inminent clash between these two groups. I am not saying this is okay, just that it was not meant to clash with Rosario barras.

About the match (funnily ironic, it's the last thing to talk about!), I thought both teams were rusty, and they were unable to pass the ball around. The match should have been a draw, but it was apparent the first to flaw would pay. We did and Rosario took the three points. I have seen Rios fantastic play and still can't believe how he managed to miss what would have been a great goal! Anyway, good luck to you Canallas (you'll need it against Bosteros).

19. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake

*I'm afraid you're right. The Police in Rosario have a reputation. I'm still glad nothing happened, to either team's fans.

Nevertheless, kudos again to the travelling Piratas. Call me old fashioned, but I've always had a soft spot for non BA province teams. Plus you guys have Chelo, so I have to show you at least a little love.

Good luck this season.

20. brujita veron

brujita veron New Member

Feb 14, 2007
  21. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

welcome here brujita!

Stay around for the prediction contest and more

22. brujita veron

brujita veron New Member

Feb 14, 2007

thanks...will be fun:)

23. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Acuña fue habilitado y jugará contra Boca

Pipo Gorosito todavía no lo confirmó, pero es un hecho que el Toro ingresará por Diego Calgaro. Además, habrá otras dos variantes con respecto al equipo que venció a Belgrano.

El mediocampista paraguayo Roberto Acuña fue habilitado y será titular en el equipo de Rosario Central que el domingo visitará a Boca, por la segunda fecha del Clausura.

A pesar de que el técnico Néstor Gorosito aún no lo oficializó, es casi un hecho que Acuña, ausente en el debut ante Belgrano de Córdoba (1-0), estará entre los once de arranque del elenco canalla.

El ex volante de Deportivo La Coruña y Zaragoza, ambos de España, reemplazará a Diego Calgaro, en la zona central.

Las otras dos variantes obligadas se darán con los ingresos de Ronald Raldes, Diego Bragheri o Juan Grabowski en el sector defensivo y con el del juvenil enlace Angel Di María, quien reemplazará al lesionado Germán Alemanno (con una inflamación en la rodilla derecha).

El técnico Gorosito aún no decidió si utilizará al boliviano Raldes (ya restablecido de una grave lesión hizo 45 minutos en reserva el domingo último ante Belgrano de Córdoba), al juvenil Bragheri (sin minutos en primera división) o a Grabowski, para sustituir al suspendido Ariel Garcé.

24. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake

[​IMG]

*Tenes razon. Gorosito is going to have to change a lot with the back line due to several factors.

*As you mentioned, El Toro Acuña is one of those changes. Here's an interesting interview he did where he talks a little bit about the bronca he has with Deportivo La Coruña. The only reason AFA gave the green light was because the Spanish side wasn't even responding to correspondence from Central.

*Another possible big change:

"Inscribirían a un lateral brasileño." - Canalla.com

[​IMG]
    Pinheiro, left, ironically in this photo playing with Cruz Azul against Central in the 2001 Libertadores.​

"A última hora del día de ayer surgió la información de que Rosario Central inscribiría a un lateral izquierdo brasileño llamado Julio César Pinheiro, ex jugador de Cruz azul y compañero de Belloso en dicha institución. Como se trata de un jugador que cuenta con el pase en su poder hay tiempo hasta el jueves para anotarlo en AFA." - Canalla.com

[​IMG]
    Pode ser que vem Julio pra julgar no Gigante?

25. Fuerza Real

Fuerza Real New Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Lion in Zion
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake

*After Belgrano, Los Canallas were ready for Boca...

[​IMG]
    Decent presence in BsAs

[​IMG]
    Welcome back Roman

[​IMG]
    Cantalo Canalla!