Patrick Vieira, Roy Keane & John Terry in a bare knuckle fight, who wins?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by BridgeMonkee, May 17, 2005.

1. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I'd put my money on John Terry

2. comme

comme Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 21, 2003
    Keane would spark them both out and then steal your money.

3. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    JT of course.

Roy Keane would be too busy starting a fight with people who placed bets, and at some point Vieira would just fall down, for no apparent reason. ;)

4. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    As much as I am a huge Chelsea and Terry fan I think it would be Keane. As you say Vieira would just fall over. I think Terry is just as hard as Keane but he does not have that evil streak. When it came down to it Keane would use whatever it takes.

5. leftwing

leftwing Member

Dec 9, 1999
    Lake Bluff, Il
    I just read these posts and realized that the silly season is upon us. Can't wait for August.

6. billyho96

billyho96 Member

Aug 16, 2003
    Arkansas
    Keane over maybe anyone but Duncan Ferguson

7. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Ferguson? <st1:city w:st="on"><st1 ="">Ferguson</st1></st1:city> is certainly a psychotic lad, but his stamina and fitness are very questionable.

In the words of Michael Caine from Get Carter. . .

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You're a big man, but you're out of shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.[/font]

8. sinner78

sinner78 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 7, 2001
    even gustavo poyet slapped roy keane.
    Keane usually targets women and kids .Charged for attacking a woman in a nightclub ,attacked a kid on a golf course and some other kid who called him a w@nker.

9. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    wasn't it Mickey Rourke who said it? Now that guy is a bad ass.

I'd take Kahn over Keane (i know he is not in EPL, but he looks crazy)

10. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    i'll second that....

and as for khan,the blokes full of hot air,one mayfield handshake would wrap that one up for keano........no prob's.

[​IMG] easy...easy...easy.....easy.....[​IMG]

11. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I don't know, Kahn did slap and kicked his own teammates. However, i do not know the man personally, so my guess is as good as yours. btw, have you seen Mckenzie (Norwich) w/out his shirt? That guys looks strong. Keane is getting a little old, so i'm sure there are youngsters like Huth, that could give him a good fight.

12. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.

their you go like......what kinda bloke goes around slapping other blokes ehh????

a big girls blouse thats who.....

now keano on the other hand,be it man/womam/child/or animal you just know will be on the receiveing end of a propper punch :D

and as for him pushing on a bit,well thats just more experiance to draw from,ala george foreman.

13. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nope, it was Michael Caine - http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/quote24.htm

btw - Mickey Rourke is a sad, fecked up plastic surgey disaster

Keane? Poyet took Keane out in the tunnel at OT a few years back. I think pikey Kezman could have Keane. Keane is overrated he's got a glass jaw, Brian Clough had Keane with one punch.

14. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    haha. I actually saw Riddick Bowe fight couple of weeks ago against some white boy and he won on a decision. As for Foreman, he is just a fat man now, but if you take his chicken away in a ring, he will regain his heavyweight title in one round. That man is "hungry" for success. :D

15. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Still, Rourke is a bad ass. See The Bullet?

16. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    ppppffffttttt.....in fairness monkee,that was drunk'n assult on a young up and commer :rolleyes: :p

17. arsenalgirl30016

Dec 10, 2003
    Flo Rida
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think in all fairness, that if Vieira fell down, it would probably only be after illegal contact to the knee by Keane! :D

18. 50 Euro

50 Euro Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Yeah, well...my dad could kick all three of their asses ;)

19. Leto

Leto New Member

Aug 23, 2001
    Donegal,Ireland
    Claude Makelele. He seems like one of those guys who's so scary he doesn't even need to threaten.

20. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    lb for lb the Scotsman from the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1 ="">Congo</st1> </st1:country-region>could be the man, but he’s only a slight little fellah, Mak-alele - Height: 5'6 Weight: 10st 2lbs

Keane-O – Height: 5'10 Weight: 12st 0lbs - agGggressive, fiesty, but getting on in years, calming down, more of a pipe and slippers kinda guy these days
    <o =""></o>
    Paddy Viera – Height: 6'4 Weight: 13st 0lbs - lanky, awkward and French
    <o =""></o>
    John Terry – Height: 6'2 Weight: 13st 12lbs - younger, agggGGressive, A big-hitter, known to pack a good punch (ask the bouncers at the <st1:city w:st="on"><st1 ="">Wellington</st1></st1:city>)

21. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Erm, you lot do know that Keane was an amateur boxer before becoming a footballer? He'd send down & out... Mickey O'Neil style!

"I bet ya can box a little, can't ya sir? Aye, you look like a boxer."​

EDIT: Why the hell don't the pictures work anymore!? (and Dunc once broke both arms of a burglar in his house)​

22. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    ppppffffttttt.....Terry laid out 3 bouncers at the Wellington<st1:city w:st="on"></st1:city>, one who was a professional heavyweight boxer – so what if Keane was an amateur boxer in the leprechaun weight division

Keane had his ass whoooped by an old drunk...."I only ever hit Roy the once. He got up so I couldn't have hit him very hard" - Brian Clough on dealing with Roy Keane.

23. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Hyperbole, anyone?

24. gomez

gomez New Member

Jan 27, 2005
    My vote goes to Tiago. Once you hit him, all of Portugual would be on your ass.

25. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    .....and that would be scary....why?
    :D