Donovan Tinkles on Estadio Jalisco: Mexicans Pissed

Discussion in 'Soccer in the USA' started by Stogey23, Feb 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    http://www.mural.com/deportes/articulo/347947/

AltaVista Translation:
    Guadalajara, Mexico (10 February 2004). - Nobody puts in doubt the soccer quality of the American forward Landon Donovan, nevertheless, Monday to noon demonstrated that its quality as person leaves much to be desired. For number 10 of the equipment of the United States, it was easier to put itself to tinkle within the field of the Jalisco Stage that to lower to the vestidor, which was to a few meters of where the ram made its grace. The fact happened during the recognition of the field of the Jalisco on the part of the American picture. In a while in that Donovan pretended to fasten the stiffnesses of its shoes to a side of the shrubs that are in one of the bands of the game land, simply lowered the front part of its pantaloncillos and began to tinkle in the field, being left to see the little education on which the captain of the set of the United States counts. The forward, after demonstrating that the fact to come from a country of first world is not synonymous of civic culture or education, simple and simply I rise to continue with the route which they did on grama of the twice mundialista one, Jalisco Stage. This without a doubt dims to the American delegation, which in appearance habia had an impeccable behavior during which estadia in Guadalajara goes of his.

2. puddleduck

puddleduck Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Providence, RI
    "where the ram made its grace"

God, I love Babble Fish.

Landon and DMPee now have something else in common.

All we need now is for Convey to get in on the act and "The Golden Boys" is sure to win the nickname thread.

3. guamster

guamster Member+

Mar 30, 2001
    Winnetka, CA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Guam
    Can someone translate this part of the "translation" for me?

4. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

LMAO!

5. peledre

peledre Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No big deal Beasley did that in Korea (in front of a lot of ppl no less). If you gotta go, you gotta go. I think it's kind of funny actually. "I've taken a knee" before on the field.

6. chelodelgado

chelodelgado New Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Somebody is getting urine-bombed. HAHAHA

7. lplaksina

lplaksina Member

Jan 5, 2002
    A whizz on the field pales in comparison to the sea of dirty diapers that "pissed mexicans" leave in every parking lot in southern cal.
    convey's next bm will truly anoint these 3 as the "golden boys".

8. Adam Zebrowski

Adam Zebrowski New Member

May 28, 1999
    obviously, the mexican media was impressed by his ram...

they hadn't ever seen anything like it ;)

9. CarlosE

CarlosE Member

Dec 13, 2000
    Calvert County, MD
    I wonder to what "stiffness" the translator is referring. ;)

10. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this is cute listening to mexicans cry about somebody else's lack of class. where was the outcry for the 'Osama' chants or the bags of piss that they throw at our players.
    god bless the hypocrites.

11. jacknzoe

jacknzoe New Member

Feb 9, 2004
    Tulsa
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Outdoor urination is a Mexican birthright. Ask any soCal resident. The level of class from our southern residing futbol brethren has progressively deteriorated as has their record against the U.S. men. "Methinks" the two are directly related. The only class in jalisco stadium tonight will be on the pitch--hopefully. Which will make a U.S. victory all the more sweeter. There's nothing like beating a team that "thinks" its better than you in big games. To have that same team's fans foam at the mouth with rage and envy is just icing on the cake. Sorry tri-colors, something tells me you're gonna have to wait a little longer to scratch that itch. We're only getting better!

12. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    chanting "osama" is now way close to peeing ina two time world cup stadium... :)

13. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    uh.. no

14. Frankie Boy

Frankie Boy Member

Jun 9, 2003
    I can second this! I was at my wife's family in Mexico (a small town outside Tampico) and at 9AM walking back from the ATM machine I saw a guy, newspaper in hand, whip out his pee pee and take a piss on a sidewalk tree right in the middle of town! I couldn't believe it!

He finished and then walked the block home to his mamas....

Hate to say it, but some stereotypes are true...

Too bad they peed all over the USA tonight...after all it is the one thing they sometime can do better than the USA...

15. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    guys, trolling to a minimum or the thread gets binned.

16. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Did really Donovan did this

Did he really did this or this is just a rumor ? somebody have proof of this ....

17. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  18. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000