Hell is not in but under Siberia

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Grizzly, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Dec 16, 2004
    Montreal
    Soviet miners drilled deep into the earth and placing a microphone in the hole were able to hear and record the screams of millions of people there. The proof is on this recording but it is not for the feint of heart: Won't allow me to link it so the recording is about halfway down the page of: http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

An account:

A Baptist contends that it is hell:
    http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

Although he mainly cites Bibilical references to affirm this position, he also cites some other interesting stories and authorities:

1) Dr. Azzacov(e) and punching a hole through the sea floor into "hell", from the Finnish newspaper, Ammen(n)usastia

2) Discover magazine, August 2002, asks the question — "What's Really at the Center of the Earth?"

Another website captures the story in a little more detail (apparently this story has been on Art Bell): http://amightywind.com/hell/aboutsounds.htm

"A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth's deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth's surface.

'The information we are gathering is so surprising, that we are sincerely afraid of what we might find down there,' stated Dr Azzacov, the manager of the project in remote Siberia.

'The second surprise was the high temperature they discovered in the earth's center. 'The calculations indicate the given temperature was about 1,100 degrees Celsius, or over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit,' Azzacov pointed out. 'This is far more then we expected. It seems almost like an inferno of fire is brutally going on in the center of the earth.

'The last discovery was nevertheless the most shocking to our ears, so much so that the scientists are afraid to continue the project. We tried to listen to the earth's movements at certain intervals with supersensitive microphones, which were let down through the hole. What we heard turned those logically thinking scientists into a trembling ruins. It was a sometimes a weak, but high pitched sound which we thought to be coming from our own equipment,' explained Dr Azzacov.

'But after some adjustments we comprehended that indeed the sound came from the earth's interior. We could hardly believe our own ears. We heard a human voice, screaming in pain. Even though one voice was discernible, we could hear thousands, perhaps millions, in the background, of suffering souls screaming. After this ghastly discovery, about half of the scientists quit because of fear. Hopefully, that which is down there will stay there,' Dr Azzacov added.

'What really unnerved the Soviets, apart from the voice recordings, was the appearance that same night of a fountainhead of luminous gas shooting up from the drill site, and out of the midst of this incandescent cloud pillar a brilliant being with bat wings revealed itself with the words (in Russian): 'I have conquered,' emblazoned against the dark Siberian sky.

'The incident was absolutely unreal; the Soviets cried out in terror,' says Mr. Nummedal. Later that night, he saw ambulance crews circulating in the community. A driver he knew told him that they had been told to sedate everybody with a medication known to erase short term memory. The Soviets use this drug in the treatment of shock victims." (Who is Nummedal? Anyway, ff someone has an original copy of this story, please post it here, even if it isn't English. We'll get it translated.)

Also, this last website says:
    "Do you know why Jacques Costeau, the famous underwater explorer, quit deep sea diving sometime before he died? It is said that he stopped because he had heard in one of the underwater caves he was exploring, the sounds of people screaming.

There was also another time, when one of his men, who was in a diving bell in the deepest trench at the Bermuda Triangle, also had a similar experience. He signaled to be brought up immediately. After being revived from his shock, he told others of his frightening experience of hearing "screams of people in pain".

In trying to trace the source of this article, I learned that:

1) The complete name for Azzacov is "Dr. Dimitri Azzacov" or "Dr. Viktor Azzakov"
    2) The complete name for Nummedal is "Bjoerne Nummendal", a seismologist
    3) more detail: "...French magazine "Encore Fatima" reports with reference to an article in the Finnish publication "Ammenusastia" that it came during a depth drilling into Siberia in the year 1989..."
    (Source for the above: translated webpage of http://www.etika.com/d95/95h51.htm )
    4) more detail: "In the magazine Idea Spectrum, 3/91, stood an article with the heading of "Merkwuerdiges from Siberia? Hell discover[ed]??". We show this report here unabridged:"
    (Source for the above: translated webpage of http://homepages.at/stargazers/heaven/gm/grave/hell.htm )
    4) This widely circulated story may be purely urban legend:

The even more interesting part of this story is the bit about the "monster" or apparition which emerged from the hole.

The part about someone meeting Nummedal and the confirmation of the story comes from a letter allegedly written by the "Norwegian Minister of Justice heard during a Weihnachtsurlaubes in California of the thing. He said that he had very much laughed at the Naivitaet of the Americans, who believed that hell is inside the earth. Back in Oslo it wrote in a letter from 7 January 1990 to a California friend..." (see second translated link above).

Another interesting detail is the contention of a "luminous gas" erupting from the hole after the rigging was withdrawn.

2. Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Dec 16, 2004
    Montreal
  3. Zenit

Zenit Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 3, 2000
    Above the Tear Line
    Club:
    Zenit St Petersburg
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [Cue] Grateful Dead[/Cue]

;)

Well, it was entertaining, to say the least.

If I ever get to Vancouver, I gotta try me one of those mushroom pizzas.

4. Slitty

Slitty Member

Apr 17, 2005
    Russia

Ahem.

5. Slitty

Slitty Member

Apr 17, 2005
    Russia

No! Oh god no! Not the state hero of Tennessee!! :( :eek:

As for the latter, I have to disagree: he is the devil himself. I wonder what he does to hide those horns. Actually, who are we kidding... Bush has as much power over the American government as you or even I. Let the stupid old man that is the face of the Republican party alone, you would have trouble pronouncing all those complex words and saying saying sentances with advanced structured from the pre-written speeches too... :rolleyes: