Youth Academies in London, England

Discussion in 'England' started by Eph4Life, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Eph4Life

Eph4Life Member

Sep 4, 2011
    UK
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hello- please re-direct me if this is the wrong thread. I am trying to find out some information on some of the Youth Academies in the London area, including Leyton Orient, Charleton Athletic and any others.
    I have a son who loves football and is interested in trying to get a trial with some of these clubs. I am trying to find information from anyone who has first hand information on the recent reputations of these academies or if someone could steer me in the right direction. Cheers!

2. revelationx

revelationx Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    London
    I can point you in the direction of someone who has a son at Blackburn Rovers Academy. He knows about the various Youth Academies.

RoyOfTheRovers repped this.
  3. Eph4Life

Eph4Life Member

Sep 4, 2011
    UK
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    That would be great. Thanks very much!

4. rhrh

rhrh Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I am looking for similar information, but we are thinking along the lines of an English boarding school or soccer/education program, like Edukick in Manchester but in London. Likely for a postgrad year if a boarding school.

One place we were looking at is TASIS in Surrey, but any other school or academy names would be appreciated. Do they have academies like IMG or Schulz Academy where you would not need a trial per se, but you can pay for a month or two of training and the trial is considered part of that?