Your Replica Jersey Pics [2]

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Skizz, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

If it was a clear foul he would have caught him no matter how high he jumped. Any other player would have just run onto that ball and scored to get their hat trick, he tried to be smart and get the keeper sent off and got his just desserts.

And if that was a penalty, he would have gone apeshit at the ref, not just applaud sarcastically. He would have protested more, he dived and he knew it.

2. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Well obv the flop was due to a heavy touch and he yes he did try and get the keeper sent off, BUT I have no heartburn from it as he's fouled so much without protection why not! I disagree that a foul woulda made contact no matter what, I mean dude can essien u 2 footed throat high but u can sidestep it, doesn't mean it ain't a foul.... It's that kinda logic that gets people hurt, saying that in order to win the foul he'd have to take the hit plays straight into the hands of dirty players, creating the situation whereby he who doesn't care if he commits a foul in a challenge will win out over a guy more concerned about the ball but not seeing potential injury as worth the risk...
    If cristi continued to run with a normal stride pattern both feet would have been taken from under him sending him flying. Avoiding this does not make him a **********, it makes him smart, he shouldn't have flung himself to the ground, but then he shouldn't have to, the ref should recognise the foul on intent irregardless of contact. Alas refs have no idea about the game and as such dude didn't even give the foul WITH the exaggerated "hey guy, look at the foul" flop...
    Know clue tho why after the yellow the pechalant clap didn't get him a 2nd yellow ala the roon, but just shows u refs are inconsistent and incompetent....

But meh back to jerseys...

3. Skizz

Skizz Guest

So you admit that he tried to get the keeper sent off and that he exaggerated, but yet he still deserved a penalty and not a yellow. Right.

4. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  5. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Hey, that link doesn't work....

last caseism on the subject, BIG difference between simulating a foul that never happened (zakora) and illustrating a foul that imbecile refs will miss....

6. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Wow. Me and JC lost our moderating jobs pretty quick eh. Not a letter, not a thank you...nada.

7. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well Bigg, lets just say that sometimes I like to emulate my heroes ;)

8. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I arrived home today with some great parcels awaiting me.

Firstly, I received the CL player size printing for my 3rd shirt. I paid 15 gbp for it a month back, and was starting to get worried if I had lost it. I'm pleased to eventually get it, and I'll go have it heat pressed on at the sports shop tonight.

[​IMG]

9. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Then, I opened up the package containing one of the best Arsenal away shirts ever. The shirt was worn in our 2003/2004 Unbeaten season, and it was also our 3rd shirt in the 2004/2005 season.

However, the one that I bought is the Player Issue or Code 7 version. This is the version that is not sold in shops, but rather the ones that the players are given to wear.

[​IMG]

I paid 12 gbp for the shirt, 8 gbp for shipping and another 7 gbp for unexpected import duty costs. I'm happy to pay for it though, because this is a super shirt.

As you can see on the tag, the code of the shirt starts with a 7, hence the given name Code 7.

[​IMG]

I actually already own one of these shirt, but it is the normal retail version, in short sleeve. In the below photo, I have compared the labels of the retail version (left) and of the player issue version (right).

[​IMG]

I have already received the 2003/2004 Player Sized patches to put on the shirt. For those, I spent 7 gbp.
    I am now waiting for the Player Sized printing for the shirt. I bought PIRES 7 for 11 gbp.

Once I get this done, it's gonna be something to hold on to!

10. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Im gonna assume then that JJB and it's near-fascist printing policies aren't your local sports store then!!!

11. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hahaha, JJB would make a FORTUNE if they weren't so strict with what they printed on shirts. I got my United shorts printed at the Villa Club shop and they did it fine no, problems. At the end of the day, they are still getting cash in the tills.

I know JBB won't print on anything they can't replace but its still crap. I've always wondered though, where ppl get their shirts printed with swearing on the back. I saw one guy with '1 C*nt' on the back of his england shirt, and obviously there wasn't a star in it! hahaha!

appleCORR

12. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would love to find out how to get a few profane shirts printed for special reasons since a fellow NY fan did a prank on an opposing player who posed with the shirt :D Got him sacked also :cool:

13. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well - I just came back from the shops after having a near cadenza!:mad:

I go to the guy that has put the printing on my shirts before, and he tells me that he had to finish with his other customers before he can print the shirt. Half an hour later he comes to me and says, "Ah man, I forgot to tell you that we sent our machine back, as did all the other branches in the city."

I'm a bit lost what to do now!!!

14. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Superglue? Bluetack?;)

That's suck worse that a crackwh**e man

15. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    *sigh*

No MUFC home kit with a Rooney and PL patch for me this Christmas maybe after new years dam parents too slow :p Meh will still match my Nike Pro once I get it :)
    Always my birthday in 3 weeks to get it :p

16. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Iron it on mate, did it with my patches, put the iron on full heat, put a teatowel over the letters (do letters first then numbers) go over it for 30 seconds, wait, then do it for another 30 seconds, wait for it to cool then peel off slowly. If it's still not stuck repeat for another 30 seconds. Works fine.

17. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I actually went to another sports shop yesterday, and they were able to put the printing on. Was a big relief. I'm really pleased with how my 3rd shirt now looks with the FABREGAS printing on the back - it really brightens it up.

18. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  19. oconnor16

oconnor16 New Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Canada
    Here's a link to my PhotoBucket album, with all my latest shirts: http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/cur...nt=DSCN3756.jpg

The S/S Man United away shirt was a gift from my aunt this Christmas, and I'm planning on having it printed with Vidic 15 C/L, and the starball patch. The Toronto FC shirt is signed by Shaun Moloney, from when Villa played them in July.

20. asprillialim

asprillialim Member

Nov 16, 2004
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are just one tiny part of my Italy national team collection. I have more than 200 Italy NT's jerseys, all are either authentic replica or match issue. The picture you all seen here has more than half are match issue. The earliest version of Italy jersey in my collection are 1978 authentic replica jersey made by Erima. I will start taking the pictures of my collection and put in on my blog, maybe takes couple of weeks. When I'm done, I would leave a link here if anyone is interest.

henryo repped this.
  21. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Woahh wow!!
    Damn that's alot of money put into collecting!!
    Helluva impressive mate

22. asprillialim

asprillialim Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Want to know how much I spent? Actually, I start vastly collect Italy NT's jerseys just two months before the 2006 World Cup, before that I just owned 5 Italy NT's jerseys only. I had feelings that could be Italy's year and so I get started to bid on ebay and since then it forms a habit to me that I need to search for jerseys on ebay everyday and night. It gets worst after I met few different friends from ebay that able to reach their hands to the match issue and worn jerseys. Oh year, want to know how much I spent? Probably around USD $ 18,000 to $20,000 within one year and eight months. It is because match issue and match worn jerseys. By the way, there are 13 jerseys on its way to me now and new Italy kits are announced, so I will get my hands on it soon, both authentic replica and match issue or worn.

23. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Nice collection man, that's exactly what that is!!

24. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I'm not an Italy fan, although I do like their shirt. But nevertheless, that collection makes me really happy inside. That is really sweet, dude!

25. oconnor16

oconnor16 New Member

Mar 2, 2007
    Canada
    WOW, that's a lot of Italy shirts! Very nice man.

Thought I'd post actual pics of my shirts from this season, since the link I posted didn't work. If you want to see pics of my entire collection just let me know.

Toronto FC shirt signed by Shaun Moloney:
    [​IMG]

This was a christmas gift from my aunt, which I'm planning on having printed with Vidic 15 C/L printing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

henryo repped this.