Your jersey collection.

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Hanjin, May 9, 2010.

1. sangonghan

sangonghan Member

Aug 22, 2011
    FRANCE
    Club:
    Le Mans UC 72
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hi... Strange !!! Nobody did posting since last year ??? What's up guys... 8 months without news ??? Allo, non mais allo... Quoi ??? ( terrible french private joke, i'm sorry )
    Let our thread live... Post...

2. sangonghan

sangonghan Member

Aug 22, 2011
    FRANCE
    Club:
    Le Mans UC 72
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I'll starting by a little, but real concern question... Why Nike stores and nike online shop are not selling spare laces ??? It's like ur carrier selling mobile phone with credit without selling recharge or engagement...
    After service ??? What's that ???
    By the way i bought one extra Air Force one Korea team 2006, gentle used but used, andd without the neon red laces...
    I wanna buy one pair of them, my trouble is that i should finding a 150 cm neon red or pink...
    So the color is a big problem, but since i'm wearing a 13us, 150cm is a minimum size i can using...
    If somebody know where i could ordering them, make sign...

3. mvvm

mvvm Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Starting to buy and sell a lot of shirts so my collection isnt really much right now, ill try to get some pics up

Off topic from KNT, i managed to find a 2011 player issue France Away shirt ( The striped frenchy one) on ebay. Classicfootballshirts.co.uk has it at 107 usd, but i found a very very poorly titled one on ebay, and it went off for 15 dollars usd. Its always a good feeling when you find something nobody else noticed. I think this is due to the fact that this was before the heat-bonded seams+laser hole fiasco, so there isnt that much differentiating the replica and the P.I. at first glance. the pi has a heat bonded badge and spaces for the name on the back. The fabric is also much more quality, and has a slimmer fit of course.

[​IMG]
    :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

4. sangonghan

sangonghan Member

Aug 22, 2011
    FRANCE
    Club:
    Le Mans UC 72
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hi, everybody !!! A little update...​
    Nowadays KNT Polo...​
    ( just a fun notice, French team wearing exactly the same, without Tiger, but with chicken insteed )​
    [​IMG]
    From Korea, Rare, but for the amazing good price of 46 USD including shipping...ahahah !!!​
    The Training Jacket 2010-2012.​
    [​IMG]
    The Home Version of the Regular Jacket (Personaly, i prefer the before one)​
    Red Stripes, too much simple...​
    [​IMG]
    The allmost un-noticeable KOREA on the back...​
    (But like all Nike supplied team, Brazil, French... and clubs, Manchester...)​
    [​IMG]

heyheyhe11 repped this.
  5. mvvm

mvvm Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where was the jacket being sold?

6. sangonghan

sangonghan Member

Aug 22, 2011
    FRANCE
    Club:
    Le Mans UC 72
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Korea... But if you want this jacket, it's sold on eBay, for th amazing price of 170 usd... Lol...
    But mine is not new...

7. RednBlue

RednBlue Member

Aug 1, 2004
    USA
    #382 RednBlue, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    04-06 KOREA AWAY Lee Young-Pyo Code 7 Jersey for sale
    size M
    MINT condition

PM me with offers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yong, heyheyhe11 and wetcrispy repped this.
  8. yong

yong Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Singapore
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    how much?

9. RednBlue

RednBlue Member

Aug 1, 2004
    USA
    Im looking to get around 120 shipped due to the rarity of this shirt, but price is negotiable, PM me with offer