Youngin's Home & Abroad 2014 Edition- UAV Activated

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by Grimmjow316, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well aside from the curious case of Junior Flores, we all should be familiar with this thread any news, stories or info on upcoming talent either here or anywhere in the world is welcome.

2. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Whatever happened to that kid who wemt to Argentina? Ernesto or something? Is he playing?

3. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I believe so I tried finding info on the U20 but no luck I think they play in the fourth division not sure honestly.

4. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I was on SelectaTalent for the first time in forever, I saw that the "Current Talents" and "FESA Talents" sections need to be updated BIG time.

5. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    He hasn't updated that site in forever iirc he is an agent now for Onfield Management.

6. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  7. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Ooh 2 Australian teams as well, noice noice

Blue_nation724 repped this.
  8. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Is this honestly the first time? That blows! D:< well at least it's started. Hopefully they play well and they continue to call Salvadoran teams

9. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Is not the first time, I think two Salvadorian teams have won it in the pass in the u14 and u15 i believe. It has just been a while since any Salvadorian team had made an appearance.

10. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Oops! Which teams? That mistake showed my age xD

11. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Hugo has posted something up on his site of select a talent talking about the players E'S can 'still rescue.' Here's the link

http://www.selectatalent.com/index....noticias/299-los-que-todavia-podemos-rescatar

We've heard about all of then and talk about them in our forums, EXCEPT for the players in the last paragraph.

'Edson Elías en Bravos de Nuevo Laredo de la 3ra Div Mexicana, Juan Jose Chang de CE Tecnofutbol de la 1ra division Catalana, y Rene Sigüenza de las juveniles del AC Pavia de Italia.'

Who are these players? I've never even heard them mentioned! (And what Happened To Ernesto Lopez?)

12. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I've heard of Juan Chang (he's 26) from back when he was playing in Rochester Thunder, wow he's in Catalonia now, not bad!

I knew of Elias, I see he's still playing with Nuevo Laredo, in the Soccafanatic7 page I placed him in the "unsure" section cos I hadn't heard about him in years.

Never heard of Rene, but damn that's interesting; I wonder if he's related to Ruben, who's also in playing in Italia.

I also never heard of Amando Moreno or Eriq Zavaleta, I THINK I heard of Orlando Pineda.

Well that was a very good read, hopefully some of them will be interested to play for ES (provided they're good enough)

13. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    #13 Grimmjow316, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    Zavaleta and Moreno have been under the US system, Zavaleta would have to do the one time switch if he is even interested the thing is I don't think he is worth a look right now he is just starting to get playing time for CUSA after being loaned by the Sounders before he was with the Scorpions in the NASL also on loan. At the same time we can't say if he is. Ore comfortable as a striker or a CB. Moreno went the route of Sorto where he opted for the US, when Tuco was interested in bringing him to the U20 aside from that I've never seen him get much minutes through last season.

Elias plays in the fourth division iirc so that is why we don't really hear anything I tried to find info but no luck so far, plus he's still young I say wait and see how his development goes, I've made mention of Orlando Pineda in the abroad thread dude is 25 and has been a good CB for Oaxaca but I doubt FESFUT ever gives him a call he has expressed interest though. Also never heard of Rene so can't comment on him. To me Chang I doubt he ever sees a call up isn't he also part Guatemalan as well, I think they have interest in him idk.

Edit: it is Ruben's brother I didn't know he was still in Italy he was in the same club as his brother before moving to Pavia, this is his profile page, hasn't been updated though
    http://www.selectatalent.com/index.php/component/content/article/34-active/210-rene-siguenza

14. Cheyoquintanilla

Jun 22, 2012
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Pretty cool clip of Juventud Independientes Academy

mavericks67 repped this.
  15. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  16. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  17. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Just hope they're a good team

18. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    FC Cuscatlan U14 1-1 Dallas Texans.
    “@La_Selecta: Después del partido ante Dallas Texans, los jugadores de FC Cuscatlán convivieron con #BichosUnidos. @DallasCup http://twitter.com/La_Selecta/status/455539358075219968/photo/1”
    [​IMG]

I will say I've always been a fan of red with black strip jerseys why can't one of the first division teams have that combo instead of the overused red and white.

Le *sigh* the Dallas cup twitter account named them the U16 Venezuelan squad -_-.

19. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    What a game this was, at the 67 minute mark they stooped it and delayed it for 30 minutes in hopes of the rain to pass by, it never did so they continued. This team has a very good Central defender that stands out. Also in the coaches sideline there was Ramiro Cepeda.

Trucha the Ausie teams lost 11-0 and 7-0 :eek: .

Grimmjow316 repped this.
  20. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I hope that more teams from El Salvador get invited, I'm amazed that FAS never tries they do have youth divisions.

mavericks67 repped this.
  21. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Yes I would love for them to bring a FESA team or FAS u19.

22. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Has FESA ever participated?

23. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Oh dear...

24. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I don't think so but not so sure, I think in 08 a Salvadorian ride won it in the U14. Wednesday this club plays a Cali team, they win they go on to the knock off stage; they loose or tie they are out.

25. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Saw they drew again 2-2.