You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Ruud-Less Transfers, Rumors and Lies Thread.

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Jagbir, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I'm not hot on Kun coming over in the summer. I just can't see myself cheering for that little midget after all the hate I've build up for him all these years. I'm actually very convinced that his nickname is missing a letter at the end of it...

Who I really would love to see here is (and this is all speculation on my part) El Nino. I have a hunch he'll submit a formal transfer request this summer. Knee injuries and all, he's still one of the best strikers in the world without a shadow of doubt.

2. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Llorente please and two bottles of ketchup.

3. zizou555

zizou555 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 4, 2007
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  4. Cyrudan

Cyrudan Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Torres has sworn that he wouldn't join Real Madrid. Don't forget we're talking about a guy whose entire family were/are Pathetico fans and who were in the club for 12 years.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    F*** Torres, unless it Miguel. :)

6. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
  7. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    I think he might hate Liverpool more at this point if those rumors going around are true...the ones about Liverpool management pressuring the medical staff to ok him to play when he was injured last season.

8. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Were you able to get over it with Figo?

9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Figo has a private picture with a fans Acti-Cule scarf, if Kun shoots a pictures with an Anti-Patetico scarf, we'll talk about it. :D

10. JRisAGalactico

Mar 10, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Not everyone appreciated his time here but cheers to Mahamadou Diarra. I was hoping for him to join Malaga but best of luck to him at Monaco.

Memories include his teammates calling him Diarrhea in Spanish. Casillas tormenting this dude on the plane. His header against Mallorca. An injured Ruud celebrating that goal with him. The occasional random Zidane like dribble followed by a questionable pass followed by a sublime long chip pass followed by a questionable pass. His teammates chanting "Diarra se queda, Diarra no se vende"

11. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Aguero will not move to Madrid. You could have my signature, my picture and whatever the ******** you want if your right. :p

12. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    Why would anyone want those things?

13. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    Kun can go ******** himself. Llorente has all my love baby!

14. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    And so has Cesc and Kun. But you still got people calling for them.

Never hated Figo, even when he was with Barca.

15. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    Cesc has never ruled out playing for us, he has just stated his desire to to return to Barcelona at some point. Kun also said he'd never play for a team beginning with R I believe, because Racing is the rival of his club Independiente. He's a bit of a dick and plays up to the Atletico fans, but I don't know if he has said he'd never play for us by name.

Future team:

Torres

Ronaldo - Aguero - Ozil

Cesc - Alonso​

Haters hatin' already.

16. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    I have no problem with player from a rival signing with us so long as they swear their allegiance to us the day they sign with a blood oath of some sort :p

That being said I think Torres is a touch overrated and I would prefer Llorente over him any day of the week and twice on Sundays :D

17. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    I'd rather re-sign Faubert and use him as a target man, than sign Torres.

18. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    No thanks to Torres (not that he's being offered) -- relying on a oft-injured player is too damn frustrating. That's why I was one of the small minority not keen on bringing back Ruud.

19. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    I wouldn't quite go that far but there are several other strikers I'd prefer to sign ahead of him.

20. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I have heard Aguero say it straight to an interviewers face. I will not move to Real Madrid.

21. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    That means very little on its own, he could be referring to any time period. For example, the reporter could have asked him about an alleged offer, or deal, like one which was rumoured the other summer, and he responds with 'I will not move to Real Madrid'.

What context was it in?

22. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    So what? You told us you would stop posting here and we see how that ended up. So now you're the only person allowed to go back on your word? Jeez, some people and their sense of entitlement :rolleyes:

And anyway people can change especially when someone like Uncle Flo is whispering sweet nothings into his ear :D

23. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Meh, I'd take Torres over Aguero any day of the month. But Llorente is still my first choice. :D

24. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Aguero said he would never move to Real Madrid. Case closed.:)

On to the next one.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU"]YouTube - Official "On To The Next One" Video! Jay-Z | Swizz Beatz[/ame]

25. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    Prove it and there isn't a problem. As it stands, you have gone from 'won't move to Real Madrid', to 'would never move to Real Madrid'. I can quite as easily go on record as saying he has never ruled out ever joining us. It's all good and well you deciding whatever you say is true and not bothering to back it up in any real context, but it isn't going to cut it for me.

You can make some other excuse, call me an idiot and post another youtube video if you like, all I want is some sort of proof that he said what you are claiming, nothing more. I'm not calling you a liar, I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I haven't seen or heard anything to suggest it has at this point.