YKPAIHIAH Vyshcha Liha 2011/12

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Fedya_Fussball, May 27, 2011.

1. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I hear you loud and clear...

And the pundits were already pointing out the inevitable at the end last season.

2. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Round 26:

The game of the season is upon us. (or will we have anudder ;) ) You know the battle between The Miners and Dynamo.

So lets analyze just a bit.

Dynamo has control of their destiny. They have been good this season. An undefeated streak of 25 games and only allowing 9 goals. That's real tuff! BUTT! Nothing will count if they lose and hand control to The Miners.

Having a 3 point cushion is nice. Unfortunately this game will be in front of a sellout unfriendly crowd at Donbas Arena.

So do Dynamo have the *balls* to pull this championship right in this game. I think it will be too tuff. So do the bookies!

A draw might be the best result. Leave Donets'k with that 3 point cushion in place. Bookies are not so sure.

So a loss places us in a Golden Game situation - that is if both teams play the rest of the season out by their form (which is win all their remaining games).

Shaxtar 8/11on
    Draw 12/5
    Dynamo 7/2

3. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Hollywood, FL, United States
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    There is still the business of Shakhtar visiting Kharkiv

4. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Metalist has fallen in a hole knowing full well that elimination from the Europa League only leaves then with the PL...

And their 3rd place is secure. They really don't have a chance for the ECL spots so I don't see them winning against SD.

Today's the game we've been waiting for!

5. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Nothing worse than a referee who wants to be the center of attention...

6. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I think that while the referee could avoid giving the second yellow, I still think it is more or less deserved by Harmash. What I am not happy about is referee refusing to card Srna while Yarmolenko got carded for so much less...

7. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So we're back to square one. After Shakhtar's 2-0 victory against ten-man Dynamo, the teams seem poised for the golden match.

I am a bit exasperated at Dynamo playing two Ballotellis. At least Khacheridi seems to be improving technically and gaining excellent experience. But Harmash is that strange mix of great talent and weak mind that causes a card every game. The first card was fully deserved, yet unwarranted and so was the second.

But, please someone tell me, what must Srna do to get carded? Punch somebody?

8. Hopper10

Hopper10 Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    God, that little punk Harmash. How they allow idiots like that, who don't even know how to fake being injured, to play for Dynamo, I don't know. Still, it was disheartening that Dynamo looked livelier a man down than they did with 11 men. This season seems like its going to a golden match. Does anybody know where they'll play it?

9. Hopper10

Hopper10 Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Watching this, I don't understand why Syomin got sent off. It wasn't as though he did anything different from anybody else during the scrum. And why on earth would Dynamo use a substitution on the 87th minute when you're down two.

10. Dimuha

Dimuha Member

Oct 18, 2007
    northpole Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Scrum? Anyone care to post a video of it?

11. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Harmash really was poor and although I thought the referee was baiting him I think he new he was faking his injury.

What a rookie mistake. Rolling all over the ground and then sprinting to the other side of the ground and going off. Why?

And then crying like a baby...

OMG! Where is the mental tuffness of these guys.

Syomen bitching like an agro. Doesn't he know that he has 50,000+ fans who are luvin' that he's pissed and a man down!

And Sashinka Aliev... WTF! What kind of behavior is that?

Syomen IMO made the mistake of not playing Aliev from the start. Harmash is just a can of problems...

OK
    Dynamo I reckon will get a anudder shot a Shaxtar. Its what the YFF wants. A bit of spotlight on YKPAIHA before Euro 2012.

12. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    How did anyone think about the play of Shevchuk and khacheridi? I thought both internationals did reasonably well. What say the board?

13. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    lol did you watch semin? he was swearing the referee down like crazy and kicked the ball out of anger.

14. Hopper10

Hopper10 Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I was surprised by Shevchuk. I think the Dynamo defense gave him a wide berth because they didn't consider him a threat, so he had the whole left side to himself. No pressure on him whatsoever, so its difficult to judge. Khacheridi was ok, but that was two goals from inside the box.

15. Hopper10

Hopper10 Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Like I said, no different from the rest of the DK squad.

16. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Well I guess you're right the ref could of red carded other dynamo players too, but he didn't

17. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    How come the referee didn't send some more players off when there was a melee around the benches?

I'm sure there were several players including SD players who left the pitch....

18. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Btw Spiridon got red carded as well.

Also if you're wondering what Semin was doing:

Ассистент главного тренера "Шахтера" Александр Спиридон, как и наставник "Динамо" Юрий Семин, был удален в конце первого тайма. - Я считал Семина очень интеллигентным и воспитанным тренером. Я поражаюсь... Он совсем не прав. Удалили по делу Гармаша. И называть нас людьми неправильной ориентации, еще и оскорбив наших матерей, - это не делает чести ни одному тренеру, - заявил после матча Александр Спиридон.

19. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  20. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  21. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just Ovrebo apparently

22. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    he was

23. Dimuha

Dimuha Member

Oct 18, 2007
    northpole Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
  24. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I see what you did there.

1 person likes this.
  25. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    The reason Shevchuk appeared not to be pressured by DK defense is because we have Danilo Silva on that side. As far as defense is concerned he may as well not be here - he's totally useless defensively.