YKPAIHIAH Vyshcha Liha 2011/12

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Fedya_Fussball, May 27, 2011.

1. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Hollywood, FL, United States
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I think we can cross Metalist off.

2. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    What is the foreigner limit in Ukraine, 7-4? Unless Dishlenkovic is Ukrainian, Metalist played with 3 Uke's

3. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Dnipro's pitch is a fukin disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same story over and over since they've built the stadium, over 3 years of garbage conditions its stupid! Maybe the most epic FAIL of all time at building a new stadium! Replaced the pitch like 3 times and same shit happens. The draining must be wrong or something. Can you imagine if we still had Euros in Dnipro, then 2 months before the start they were forced to give it to Kharkiv??!! lol

We don't have a home field advantage, its like we play on some 2nd division potato field. We have good players, this is holding us back, can't imagine Ramos staying much longer if this will always be a problem. Guaranteed Shakhtar/Barca or anybody who tries to play clean footy would have 5-10 pts less if they played home matches on a field like this all season. So stupid!!!

4. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You had me LMAO there.

Based on yesterday's result, I think it's safe to say Karpaty will be relegated unless they buy some matches.

5. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Reminds me of Tromso's field in Norway. Tromso is of course on the very edge of the arctic and in October during the final months and occasionally during European competitions the field would literally turn into a mud pit.

They finally bought turf.

6. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Well, they just sacked Sharan to give the impression that they are seriously considering relegation is a viable option....

7. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Wow they lost?? I didn't bother looking at the score, I saw they were playing someone winnable and thought if they can't win this then they really do deserve to get relegated. Really sorry man, they were playing some great footy. Played open footy with Shakhtar in Donetsk and won not so long ago!!! :rolleyes: Hope they manage to stay up

Lol. I'm all for turf at this point, I'm sick and tired of seeing these guys have to change their style of play at home cause of how terrible our field is. No team in Europe I know of who has good players like us or better, deals with their home field being a disadvantage.

We seriously might as well go back to playing with Gritsay, Kalinichenko, Shelaev, Samodin and all the other scrubs if this is the field we produce. Those teams were much more suitable for this type of field.

8. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They tied, Olexandria, at home...

9. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I think the problem with Dnipro's pitch is that it's not getting sufficient light to maintain its strength. Can't they just get the technology that Shakhtar got that uses that artificial lighting to give the grass enough light through darker periods? I don't think the drainage is a problem, they installed a top drainage system when they built this stadium.

10. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    No actually it's a misinterpretation. They put Diachyk-Stavytskiy in charge. That guy has always been put in charge by Dyminskiy every time Karpaty were in a shithole and needed to get out of a tough situation. In all he's a pretty shit coach, but he managed before to get results, which is obviously the only thing Karpaty need at the moment.

11. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Volyn's play is vastly improved. They fought Shakhtar tooth and nail last week and just now won in Donetsk against Metalurh, 3-0 (!)

12. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Well they were on a 3 game losing streak so I was expecting at least something from them today.
    Good thing Metalurh lost. Less competition for Arsenal Kyiv, who I hope go in front of Tavriya as well and make Europe.

13. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Bwahahahaha

Obolon dump Karpaty 2-0 today and now Karpaty are in the relegation zone.

This team has gone from reasonable to bad and now to terrible....

14. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    42,000 spectators are watching Dynamo - Chornomorets. After 60 minutes Dynamo lead 2-0.

15. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What the hell is going on with Dynamo attendance recently?

16. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Well, novelty has its part. Also, people have missed the true stadium experience, the "Respublika". Also, Dynamo are winning. After two years of Shakhtar's domination, they may be coming back on top. People like that.

17. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How many games have they played so far at Respublika?

18. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    three - Arsenal, Dnipro, and Chornomorets. Almost 160,000 have already attended Dynamo matches at the "Respublika".

19. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How long are they going to be playing there.

20. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    RC, contrary to what you may think I am not a DK decision maker. But if I were to venture a guess, I am pretty certain Dynamo play this season out and the whole (or most) of the next season.

21. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah but you know more about DK matters than I do. I hadn't even been paying enough attention to know DK was playing at the Olympic stadium, or whatever we call it now.

22. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    There is no doubt that it costs more to play at the NSK. But, should Dynamo gain a victory or two at the CL next season, it makes it all almost worth. it goes without saying that the CL matches will be played at the "Respublika".

23. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Dynamo and Shakhtar wins - so we are on target for that all important clash.

24. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Dynamo signed a long term deal to play at Olympiysky - I think 'til 2016.

http://www.ua-football.com/ukrainian/high/4ee0d5d0.html

Dynamo-2 (Persha Liha) will be playing the home games in VVLoban.

25. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is what happens when you dump one of your most successful coaches and shit on your best players. Relegation awaits. And to think, just two years ago we advanced past Galatasaray...