YKPAIHIAH Minor leagues

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Fedya_Fussball, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I watched an interview today from Storozhenko and Balchos and I think one of them said that Krymteplitsia is still in decision mode. Perhaps they will still find money. I believe FC Odessa is in the same situation.

2. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    FC Odesa's coach indicated that the team is on its last legs after its first leg loss in their promotion/relegation battle against Nyva. Nyva will finish them off quite nicely at home tomorrow.

Desna has a comfortable 2-0 lead over UkrAhroKom-Partiya...
    Shows that the Druha Liha west was far stronger.

Dynamo-2 have moved their game to VVLoban against Shaxtar. A pity I'm not in YKPAIHA now, although I will be in 2 weeks time when things should be getting ready for the early Euro campaigns...

3. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So here's the source of that interview...

http://www.ua-football.com/ukrainian/first/51bc8290.html

While the PFL might be hoping, waiting, praying the Krymteplytsia is gonna play, there is anudder article how they given free agency to all their players.

http://www.ua-football.com/ukrainian/first/51b731d9.html

Sounds like "It's A Dundeel"

4. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Update:

Persha liha consolidated to 16 teams when as expected Krymteplysia did not apply for the season. So the PFL did not accept Shaxtar Sverdlovsk's attempt for promotion.

Season will go off with only 2 relegation spots and no playoff games as 4 teams from Druha Liha will get promoted.

Druha liha will have 19 teams. I can't understand why the league could not get one more to team to join, but thats not unexepected as they dump FC Perlyna (oops Zhemchuzhyna) for their financial mismanagement. Other little notes Arsenal Bila Tserkva are now Arsenal-Kyivshchyna Bila Tserka. Step by step they are changing their name as the PFL wouldn't do it one hit. FC Karlivka drop their union with FC Poltava and Real Pharm moves to Ovidiopol. Original residents from Ovidiopol, Dnister who became FC Odesa for 2 season withdrew from the PFL because of no sponsors and will be playing in the amateurs.

5. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

So Dryga Liga next year will have 17 teams? I assume they expect at least one entrant for 14/15 season to make it an even 18...

6. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    The one team maybe a reformed Kryvbas team... But who knows?

Other candidates include FC Vinnytsia, but they have been poor in the Amateur competition this year.

7. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Persha and Druha liha start on Saturday...

8. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I wonder how a team like Skala Stryi is gonna travel for an away game in Sverdlovsk.

9. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    In a couple of mini buses.

BTW:
    Dynamo Xmel'nyts'kyj is having problems accessing their Podillya Stadium as it has been put into reconstruction mode....

10. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Ржу Немогу

Sashinka is all class when he came to Ternopil... (Dynamo-2 Kyiv away to Nyva Ternopil Persha Liha Round 6)

Пригоди Олександра Алієва в Тернополі

Sasha is just too kewl to travel on the team bus... So he came in his own BMW...
    Whatta guy! Whatta guy!!

[​IMG]

Oh yeah.. Sasha shows his appreciation to the fans after he got sent off in the 88' minute...

[​IMG]

Oh well I hope enjoyed his ride back home in his flashy BMW...

11. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    First death this season...

Dynamo Xmel'nyts'kyj withdraw from the PFL and thus will not compete in the Druha Liha competition.

They were bottom and were starting to get thrashed as the club had lost players after not playing them due to their financial probs.

http://www.ua-football.com/ukrainian/2a/528e1dd3.html