YKPAIHIAH Cup 2012-13

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Fedya_Fussball, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    You are hopeless goliath just hopeless. please just kill yourself, you have no knowledge of this game and are looking at every moment with your terrible biased brain. please just kill yourself

2. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Hollywood, FL, United States
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Don't worry about my knowledge of the game. Someone who suggests that Taiwo was somehow any good or had no blame for this game must be either blind or have no understanding of the game. Shakhtar built their attacks through Dynamo's left back position because Taiwo was useless and they got by him EVERY TIME. Are you freaking blind?

3. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    My ass is sore after today.

4. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Second Round matches tomorrow.

Of the 16 teams left three are from Druha Liha!

The other two are from the Persha Liha - including current leaders FC Sevastopol who are lucky to play against Nyva Ternopil. You might be surprised that this club is still around and not wound up as a historical illusion.

Anyway with DK out, It should be clear sailing for The Miners. They visit Zakrep tomorrow in what should be a formality. The other high profile encounter is Karpaty playing home against Metalist.

A couple of the games are early starters. Probably in some of these stadiums the floodlights are a bit suspect so Sverdlovs'k and Kramators'k are starting their games at 1:00pm and 2:00pm. I'd agree with their philosophy but on a Wednesday who the fark is going to show up?

The most intriguing match for me, is Selo Havnjuxivka - oops Pryiutivka in Kirvohrads'ka oblast, in the form of UkrAhroKomPartija(?!!!) or UkrAhroKomsomol(?!!!) or just UkrAhroKompanija hosting Chudo at Nika Stadion in Oleksandrija.

OK, I should give the Agrofutbolisty a bit of credit. They are top of Druha Liha B at the moment and last year nearly shocked Metalurh Zap. in the Kubok. This year they actually knocked them out of the Cup in the last round (but then again the Kozaks are a bunch of lame foot soldiers at the moment not having won a game all season). I wonder how Chudovo it would be to see them advance to the 1/4 finals?

5. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Some interesting results in yesterday's Kubok games.

I was proven wrong that crowds would not show up for the early games of Shaxtar Sverlovsk/Volyn and Avanhard Kramatorsk/Arsenal Kyiv. Actually both games saw above 3,000. Most of all both minor league teams accounted for themselves in fine fashion. Arsenal found their winner very late in their game.

Also 8,000 show up at Ternopil to see their team fall to Sevastapol. Also they played beyond their standing and UkrAhroKom gave Chudo a might fright in the 2nd half before falling 2-1.

The other winners are from the PL games. #1 Shaxtar accounted for Zakrep in the 2nd half.
    #2 Dnipro dumped Illich. However #4 Metalist lost in extra time to Karpaty in a super game.
    Congrats to Karpaty for attracting the best crowd (21,000+) and the best highlights as well.
    Tavriya took care of Vorskla after leading 3-0 in the 1st half faded to just win 3-2 in front of the lowest crowd of the night (1,500)

Draw for the 1/4 finals today - games next April .

6. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Code:
    Quarter Finals [17 April]

Volyn' Luts'k           -      Dnipro Dnipropetrovs'k
    Shakhtar Donets'k       -      Karpaty L'viv
    Arsenal Kyiv            -      Chornomorets' Odesa
    FC Sevastopol           -      Tavrija Simferopol'

7. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
  8. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I reckon he'll get 6-8 games for such a stooooopid move...

WTF - The game's over. And you've won. Get in the clubrooms and enjoy.

Dumbassssssss

9. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    That was almost unheard of 10 years ago... These days it is almost expected.

10. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Shaxtar take care of Sevastopol 4-2 to book a place in the final which has been moved to XAPKIB...

Dnipro in front of Chudo in the other semi.

11. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Well Dnipro choked and Chudo got ot the final?

Question...

Have Chudo already qualified for the Europa League?

12. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Well, they may have quilified regardless - they are solidly in 5th in the UPL, which gives them an EL position.

13. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    They aren't. Metalurh Donetsk is in 5th place with 43 points. Chornomorets have 41, and Illichivets is in 7th with 38. If they didn't win against Dnipro yesterday, there would be a battle between Chornomorets and Illichivets for that 6th spot.
    Now Chornomorets qualify for EL anyways, because Shakhtar are in UCL, so the spot goes to the finalist, which means that Chornomorets, don't really have to care anymore in the UPL. Illichivets on the other hand will have to try to catch Metalurh Donetsk in 5th to get into EL, which probably won't happen.

14. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Thats what I though and I update wikipedia qualification as such....

15. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Ukrainian Cup Final - 19:45 Kyiv Time - TODAY - Metalist Stadium

Shakhtar Donetsk - Chornomorets Odessa

I'm especting Shakhtar to win this, but you never know Chornomorets might pull out something out of their hat, like Vorskla did a couple of years ago in the final. However the recent game between the two in the UPL, doesn't five me much optimism for Chornomorets. Still pretty good they made the final considering it's their second season after returning from the First League.

16. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Wheres the live stream for this?

17. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  18. Shevafan

Shevafan Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Karpaty Lviv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    3-0 rape fest lol

19. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    What a shocking result.

20. Gio-13

Gio-13 Member

Aug 26, 2007
    watching skywalkers
    Club:
    FC Shakhtar Donetsk
    To be fair, Chornomorets were tired after hard UPL game at Donetsk just 3 days before the match (Shakhtar too, but to lesser extend as less quantity of starting lineuppers were used) and had Politylo and Bobko injured, which is sort of crucial for them right now.
    But Shakhtar are simply the best and there's no one in the league who could match us so far.

21. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  22. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Quarterfinal results:

Desna Chernyhiv - Shakhtar Donetsk 0-2
    Slavutych - Nyva Ternopil 1-1, pk 5-4
    Ternopil - Chornomorets Odesa 0-1
    Metalist Kharkiv - Dynamo Kyiv 2-3

23. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Ukrainian Cup Semifinal Draw:
    Dynamo Kyiv - Chornomorets Odesa
    Slavutych Cherkasy - Shakhtar Donetsk

Wow, that Shakhtar draw is fantastic, round after round, season after season...

24. Fedya_Fussball

Oct 4, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    #50 Fedya_Fussball, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
    Slavutych Cherkasy 0-0 Shaxtar Donetsk after regular time!

Well Done Slavutych! Amazing that they held Shaxtar through regulation!