World Cup Travel Packages

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by Flipmode2000, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    I was able to get tickets for the game against Japan and then any second round games that Colombia gets to play. Hopefully I'll get to follow Colombia all the way to Rio July 13th.
    BTW, I might have an extra ticket available for the possible quarter final, semi final and final games...

ryu79 repped this.
  2. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So I got tickets to the world cup. Fortunently I couldn't get any Colombia games, they were sold out even though I reserved them (damn you 15min rule). If anyone has games to Rio, Braslia, or Belo Horizonte I'm willing to trade.

I got

Cat2 Switzerland v Ecuador Brasilia

Cat2 Belgium v Algeria Belo Horizonte

Cat3 Bosnia vs Iran Salvador

PM if your interested, or if your selling tickets

3. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    That Switz/Ecuador game should be tight.

4. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thanks man. I'm sure all the games will be fun. The women especially

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Man I really wish I could go this summer. I got a bonus last week and my tax refund. Felt like a baller. Wanted to get my dad and me tickets but was just too much money. I ended up buying him a new car instead. Nissan had a insane deal that I couldn't pass up.

Now my GF is all like what am I getting. I'm like not a car and not a rock. Been together too long think she expects one if I take her on a trip and all my friends are getting married. Getting older sucks

6. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    There are aspects of getting older that I enjoy and you wont understand until you get there. Financial security, confidence, self reflection, patience, children, etc....all great virtues. If I were her I would dump you in a second. I mean, at some point she's going to figure she's lost so many years betting on you but you're still playing kid games. If this woman is a 'keeper', don't be a fool and lose her over your insecurities. Life will get MUCH harder and much more complicated. That's where age helps ;)

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We live together since September. Tho she's technically lived with me for more than a year. She just paid rent to a place she never went to. We live with my best friend. We don't really need to because we make good money but it's a good 1,000 or 1,500 we save a month that goes in our 401ks. Our place is nice tho she Crate and Barreled/Pottery Barn the shit out of it. Way nicer than our Ikea/Beerpong setup we had going.

8. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    All this philosophy made me feel some type of way. :inlove: I think dapip was right