World Cup Travel Packages

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by Flipmode2000, Feb 2, 2013.

1. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Los precios estan absurdos, especialmente en las zonas exclusivas. Mi hermano compro un apto de 60 m2 (540 sq.ft) cerca del Canton Norte por algo asi como US$120k y creo que ya vale mas de US$150K.. Comparativamente es mas barato comprar en Miami Beach que en La Cabrera o en Bosques de Medina.

2. Flipmode2000

Flipmode2000 Member

Feb 28, 2012
    USA -Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Anyone here going to Brazil ??.. I booked my flight so there's no turning back now.. Would be cool to meet up in Brazil...

Furnaccio, viscajunior and Froboy69 repped this.
  3. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I am still waiting on my book to make me famous so that I can have enough fame and money to get invited. -_-

4. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'm going, I'll be in rio de janiero. Already have my hotel booked. I'll probably end up staying two months. I have my visa scheduled next week.

I'm gonna try to apply for four matches. One on the quarterfinals where Colombia might potentially play. Against second place group D

5. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    TWO MONTHS.....must be nice....

6. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I saved up a lot. I was really determined

7. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    nothing like being single ;) enjoy it while u can. And please please take a ton of pics and post your experience.

Tio Nicci repped this.
  8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    how old are you? haha my job gets pissed when I ask for a full week off for Vacation much less 2. My parents made a beach house in Colombia and want me to go but it's such a long Fing trip to only spend 5-7 days there with at least 3 of them "catching up" with family. I work crazy hours when I am on vacation I don't want to do anything but chill by the pool and be hammered.

9. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    About to be 25, my job gave me 3 weeks of personal and vacation days starting June 5, and I've was also allowed to change my status to work on call for the rest of the year. Which works out great because I'll be graduating with a bachelors in December.

10. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    good for you, congrats!

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yea man congrats in the east coast they are dicks about Vacation time. I have a month a year but they get pissed if you take a week off or if you take off mondays and fridays haha. I usually have them pay me 1-2 weeks instead of taking the time because I will have to do the work any way.

12. Quemaaas

Quemaaas Member

Feb 16, 2014
    I will be there 6/19-7/2. Sao, Cuiaba, and then Rio.

Did you get any tickets? I got PMA for round 16 in Rio so really hoping we qualify #1 in group. I am desperately looking for Colombia vs Japan as that is my only reason for a 4 day stay in Cuiaba which doesn't look very exciting like other cities. Waiting for FCFS now...It would be great to get a large group together for pre/post games.

13. Flipmode2000

Flipmode2000 Member

Feb 28, 2012
    USA -Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeaa I got Ivory Coast and Japan. I know about Cuiba, there's nothing to do there and I'm also stuck there for like 4 days then off to Rio . I'm hoping to get some of those Round of 16 tickets in Rio... I really don't think you'll have a problem getting that ticket though.. I'll keep an eye out of for you.

14. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I want those round of 16 tickets I've applied and wasn't awarded. Hopefully I can be lucky.

Can anyone explain to me if I can buy tickets from seperate vendors that aren't affiliated to fifa?

15. Flipmode2000

Flipmode2000 Member

Feb 28, 2012
    USA -Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'm not sure but i'm hoping once in Rio i'll be able to find some...

16. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    That's my best bet as well. Anyway you can verify if they are fake?

17. Flipmode2000

Flipmode2000 Member

Feb 28, 2012
    USA -Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Noo idea..maybe by comparing them to the real ones i'll be getting i guess..

18. Flipmode2000

Flipmode2000 Member

Feb 28, 2012
    USA -Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Heyy.. Looks like my cousin is selling her Japan tickets...She's not going to Cuiba any longer...let me know

19. Quemaaas

Quemaaas Member

Feb 16, 2014
    I heard that part of the problem is that they could be selling you real tix that the paper and everything is legit, but the person who "won" them called FIFA and had it cancelled/reissued, so when u get to the gate and they scan it shows as a canceled ticket.

k, looking for 3. I am reading some articles that assure more Cuiaba, Curitiba, and other stadiums that were not complete will have more seats realeased sometime in the next 2 months. there is some hope there.

20. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i'm going Salvador and Fortaleza from June 13-21. unfortunately i wasn't lucky enough in the lottery to get a colombia game but i get to see some good games.

if anyone here is going to salvador and fortaleza, hit me up - or if you are ever in the NYC area...hit me up too!

i also have extra tix i'm offloading for games in salvador/fortaleza (spain vs holland, germany vs. ghana, uruguay vs. costa rica and france vs. switzerland) PM me for details if interested...

21. LFJSLDKFJSDLKF

LFJSLDKFJSDLKF New Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Hola todos! I need some help. I applied for the Colombia vs Greece game and when I go to my FIFA account it says stays is "successful" but my payment is "pending". FIFA charged my bank account yesterday (2/27/14) and it is currently pending. I also have not received an email. Should I wait to get flight tickets or do you think I can start booking?!?!?

22. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Isn't getting the plane tickets and hotel the harder part?

23. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Probably wait 3-5 business days, if everything is right then the charge will stay if not you'll be refunded.

Just wait for the flight tickets, hotel though I would start ASAP, and check for refund policies.

24. LFJSLDKFJSDLKF

LFJSLDKFJSDLKF New Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Thank you for responding! the charge went through last night, but my account on FIFA is still showing as pending. Did you receive an email from FIFA letting you know the tickets were successful?

25. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Fortunately I wasn't lucky to win the lottery pick in the 2nd round, however you should of probably received a response from FIFA as soon as you won. I can't help you there.