World Cup 2014 tickets: general discussion: NOT for trading or selling

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by bulle1, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Riker

Riker Member

Jan 26, 2005
    US
    Thanks Raven, I made sure to leave the code bar out, but decided to take it all down.

FYI I've picked my tickets to day in Manaus. It was nice and easy and was done in 5 minutes.

2. Mumoz

Mumoz New Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Did you get them from a machine or a person? If from a machine, did you need an ID?

3. Riker

Riker Member

Jan 26, 2005
    US
    It was from a person. They also handed an interesting ticketing guide. Here are the airports where you can pick up your tickets: Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Fortaleza, Porto Alegre, Rio (both Galeão and Santos Dumont), Salvador and São Paulo (GRU, CGH e VCP).

4. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If it has good relevant info would you post it up?

5. mlpjam

mlpjam Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Has anyone who put tickets back on sale via the Fifa website actually had their tickets sold? I put back a set for a QF within the first hour of the window opening last week and the game appears unavailable but my tickets haven't been re-sold. I read that games needed to be sold out before they went to re-sale so I guess I need to be patient.

6. jupal

jupal Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Switzerland
    Honestly I feel like some ticketing acc related things are bugged? I read of more people not being able to sell their in demand games after put on the platform than success stories..... also that some tickets purchased after jan 31st switched from pick up to delivery (printed) back to pick up while the rest of the people still have them shown as delivery/printed shows that there are some issues imo. I don't expect anything to go smoother before tuesday however.

7. Pablo Garces

Pablo Garces Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Australia
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I've seen USA vs Portugal but no interest on that match:(

8. rsmooth

rsmooth Member

May 12, 2009
    Has anyone heard of, or seen any TSTs in this phase? I've seen them in 06 at this point, but haven't read anything about them in this round. Interesting that there's no selection for TSTs (even to see none available), only specific tix in the portal.

9. El_Bulla

El_Bulla Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Here's the Sao Paulo seating chart: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Taken from Kasumi on skyscrapercity.com

10. whiskerxx

whiskerxx Member+

May 30, 2006
    But I thought there were only 3 sides to this stadium?? :):)

sao-paulo-world-cup-stadium-unfinished-6.jpg

areyoublindref and BUDOKAN repped this.
  11. MacPhistoTerp

MacPhistoTerp Member

United States
    Mar 25, 2009
    Treasure Island, FL
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is it true that you dont need to make an appointment at the airport locations, just the city ticket centers?

12. ACGreen

ACGreen Member

May 12, 2004
    São Paulo, Brasil
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No. Need to make any reservation. There are 3 lines. Reservation, drop in and preferential. If you don't have reservation, you just AIT a little longer in drop in line.

BUDOKAN repped this.
  13. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Do these lines include the kiosks? I just plan on flying into rio and picking up my tickets as soon as I land.

14. BUDOKAN

BUDOKAN Member

May 31, 2006
    Tokyo
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I saw M49 couple of days before. It must be a quite big game for Brazilians.

15. christianeck

christianeck Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Zvezda BGU Minsk
    Hi! I have 2 questions:
    1) On the tickets will be impressed the name of the guest? or only the name of the Oficial Purchaser of the ticket?

2) Where can you see the exact number of tickets remain in Fifa.com for each match? For example, someone said that for Japon - Greece remanis 377 tickets? Where can I see this?

Thanks!

16. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    #7316 NCCFBALL, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    I had won in lottery one set of tickets for which I paid delivery. Then I bought more during the fcfs phase which showed pickup until this week, now they show as delivery. I figured fifa got smart and saw that they are already sending me some tickets so they might as well send all since I paid shipping

17. MFKS78

MFKS78 Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Newcastle Jets
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Being that most of us are not arriving for another 6/8 weeks any chance anyone actually in Brazil who still has to collect tickets any chance you can pop down to the thing the sooner the better and instead of doing the face to face transaction method use a machine and give us a full run down of how these things work.

Whether ID is required
    Whether you can print out game by game or have to take all in one go etc

Thanks

18. ACGreen

ACGreen Member

May 12, 2004
    São Paulo, Brasil
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No. The lines are for in person pickup. Kiosks are separate.

19. Bukester

Bukester Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Riker - You didn't pick yours up at the Manaus airport? If not where is the ticketing center in Manaus?

20. Riker

Riker Member

Jan 26, 2005
    US
    At the ticketing center located at the Centro Cultural dos Povos da Amazônia.

21. jupal

jupal Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Switzerland
    It changed like tha. for everyone bu. some people reported after changing to being delivered this week it changed back to pick up today which i find strange

22. Gigaqartveli

Gigaqartveli Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anybody know in what form FIFA require legal form to pick up tickets on behalf of principal registered owner? can it be just general contest notarized form ? thanks!

23. gil_206

gil_206 Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Hey guys, does anyone know when FIFA may release some tickets for the opening game, final and/or match 11 and 17?
    Any experiences for last World Cup?

24. gfree

gfree New Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Got tickets to Match 11 yesterday? I'm certainly struggling to find them while not paying outrageous prices (because I refuse to do so).

25. clubamericalara

clubamericalara Member+

Jun 20, 2013
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Club:
    Club América
    i really hope i dont have that bad luck of being in the upper level corner for my category 1 tickets. that would be terrible.